Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu (14139 Views)

Cardoso, Tope Fasua And National Economic Recovery / Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua / Tinubu Appoints Tope Fasua As Special Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by Afamed: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2020
EMXTAN1:
SDP allegiance won't save APC if the election would be free and fair
Only when PDP is announced winner, that's the definition of free and fair election?
Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by EMXTAN1(m): 8:41am On Oct 06, 2020
Afamed:

Only when PDP is announced winner, that's the definition of free and fair election?

Never said that, I'm only telling u APC won't win in the South at least with what they've done so far

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by jrusky(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2020
But to be honest if truly Aketi did well why is he running pillar to post or is there anything we are yet to know about his govt?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2020
No wonder we have just two relevant parties in Nigeria.

No wonder Tinubu's wife once advised (during the last Presidential vote counts) that they "trash the other small small distractions or merged them into one to save time and financial resources".

They're the ones causing their problems. We operate a two-party system here in Nigeria.
Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by garfield1: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2020
omonaijiria:

So agboola APC supporters where will they be.

Agboola defection does not have a inch effects on Pdp for your information.

Why is Akeredolu running from pillar to post.

Why did he now becomes.

Your town will enjoy when i win.

Suddenly waec and neco will be paid again when i win second term. The money you stopped paying from 3 1/2 years ago.

Suddenly Ondo port is now a matter of Miracle prayer, when PDP burst his lies.

Suddenly Bitumen issue become a matter of we are only trying to make sure the sample are okay for explorations, so all the photo ops is to just come and take small sand in bottle and then their acclaimed Refinery vehicle is taken back.

Did oke defection have any effect in 2016? Aketi has won
Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by garfield1: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2020
omonaijiria:

Obviously you're not from ondo State

Same as you.aketi will clear ondo north,share central and south with others
Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by garfield1: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2020
6digitscomrade:
yea so u really know him?

Somehow.he may deliver idanre to apc
Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by garfield1: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2020
jrusky:
But to be honest if truly Aketi did well why is he running pillar to post or is there anything we are yet to know about his govt?

He performed more than obaseki.but jegede that got 11 endorsement yesterday is not desperate abi? Rubbish
Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by FarahAideed: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2020
garfield1:

Who be small alhaji

Tajudeen Adefisoye the leader of SDP in Ondo and my paddy
Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by garfield1: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2020
EMXTAN1:

Never said that, I'm only telling u APC won't win in the South at least with what they've done so far

You mean ondo south?
Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by garfield1: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2020
FarahAideed:

Tajudeen Adefisoye the leader of SDP in Ondo and my paddy

The leader of sdp in ondo should be falae
Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by CanineOfJackal: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2020
sylarada:
Let's invest early... kiss
The make up? Its tworth investing on
Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by NwokoloOwa: 10:40am On Oct 06, 2020
I thought some people named SDP as one of the parties that collapsed there structure into PDP. Naija politics!
Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by jrusky(m): 10:43am On Oct 06, 2020
garfield1:

He performed more than obaseki.but jegede that got 11 endorsement yesterday is not desperate abi? Rubbish

But I don't think I quoted you nor insulted you for you to quoted me and insulted me.

Well what I said I dont think was wrong though.

Pls next time don't ever quote me and insult me if you do again I bet you will not like yourself

Pls face your front.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by garfield1: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2020
jrusky:

But I don't think I quoted you nor insulted you for you to quoted me and insulted me.

Well what I said I dont think was wrong though.

Pls next time don't ever quote me and insult me if you do again I bet you will not like yourself

Pls face your front.

Painment.better face pdp too and leave aketi
Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by EMXTAN1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
garfield1:

You mean ondo south?

Southern Nigeria
Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by garfield1: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
EMXTAN1:

Southern Nigeria

But APC controls the south west and parts of edo,delta,crs,bayelsa,imo,abia
Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by Xantosdamy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
after what APC did at the councillor and chairman election this man still follow APC.. na war o
Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by nairatag: 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
garfield1:

Are you ok? The plan is to split pdp votes not that of apc.multiple candidacy always favours the inccumbent.same thing happened in 2016 when olusola oke defected from apc to ad.think before you talk boy

I will remind you by October 11. Then you will see who is the boy. You lot sit behind keyboard spewing trash thinking you know a thing or two about politics.

Mofo called me boy. October 11 is here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by jrusky(m): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
garfield1:

Painment.better face pdp too and leave aketi

Alright. Dem no dey tell small pikin make hin no catch leprosy only if hin fit live inside bush alone.

I won't say more than that.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by garfield1: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
nairatag:

I will remind you by October 11. Then you will see who is the boy. You lot sit behind keyboard spewing trash thinking you know a thing or two about politics.

Mofo called me boy. October 11 is here.

Oga,apc will win.for the records,tell us which lgas zlp and pdp will win.do you realize that apc have taken ilaje already
Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by EMXTAN1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
garfield1:

But APC controls the south west and parts of edo,delta,crs,bayelsa,imo,abia

All things were not equal.
Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by nairatag: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
garfield1:

Oga,apc will win.for the records,tell us which lgas zlp and pdp will win.do you realize that apc have taken ilaje already

Stop disturbing our mentions.
Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by garfield1: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
EMXTAN1:

All things were not equal.

As in how? Is there any equality in African elections? When buhari won gej,didn't gej have more advantages?
Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by arko2: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
after collecting some brown envelops
idiot
Afonja oooooooooo
Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by EMXTAN1(m): 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
garfield1:

As in how? Is there any equality in African elections? When buhari won gej,didn't gej have more advantages?

We're on same page bro
Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by Onlinesmart: 8:38am On Oct 11, 2020
RichyAD:

it's the cabals that will vote??
you guys will just be somewhere in another state and talk about ondo as if you know what's going on
When your master is talking politics, just relax and learn. You see what I told you. I said I'm gonna come back when the die is cast. Have you learned now?
Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by RichyAD(m): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
Onlinesmart:
When your master is talking politics, just relax and learn. You see what I told you. I said I'm gonna come back when the die is cast. Have you learned now?
vote buying and selling was the order of the day
it's has nothing to do with cabals i live in ondo
Re: Ondo: Peter Fasua Steps Down For Governor Akeredolu by Onlinesmart: 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
RichyAD:

vote buying and selling was the order of the day
it's has nothing to do with cabals i live in ondo
So vote buying didn't happen in Edo? Don't give me that craps. I already foretold you what would happened but your agídí made you called me names. See yourself now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwo Denies Writing Any Letter Seeking For Financial Assistance / Buhari: No Election Winner Will Be Denied His Mandate, Irrespective Of Party / Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.