Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

I Can Buy Your Bar 10 Times -davido Brags After A Member Of His Crew Was Bounced - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Buy Your Bar 10 Times -davido Brags After A Member Of His Crew Was Bounced (866 Views)

I Can Buy Your Bar 10 Times - Davido At A Ghanaian Bar / "I Talk Am I Do Am" - Davido Brags After Selling Out 20,000 Capacity O2 Arena / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Buy Your Bar 10 Times -davido Brags After A Member Of His Crew Was Bounced by Jadsy01(f): 1:23am On Oct 06, 2020
I can buy your bar 10 times - Davido brags after a member of his DMW crew was allegedly stopped from entering a Ghanaian bar with him (video)

https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2020/10/06/i-can-buy-your-bar-10-times-davido-brags-after-a-member-of-his-dmw-crew-was-allegedly-stopped-from-entering-a-ghanaian-bar-with-him-video/

1 Like

Re: I Can Buy Your Bar 10 Times -davido Brags After A Member Of His Crew Was Bounced by phintohlar(f): 1:25am On Oct 06, 2020
Lip sealed

1 Like

Re: I Can Buy Your Bar 10 Times -davido Brags After A Member Of His Crew Was Bounced by icuminpiss(m): 6:35am On Oct 06, 2020
Lol small small children

1 Like

Re: I Can Buy Your Bar 10 Times -davido Brags After A Member Of His Crew Was Bounced by dadavivo: 6:48am On Oct 06, 2020
Ghana is a useless country
Re: I Can Buy Your Bar 10 Times -davido Brags After A Member Of His Crew Was Bounced by Wizzzzmike: 7:02am On Oct 06, 2020
dadavivo:

Ur mother is most useless one for giving birth to a stupid useless boy like you...fvck you
Re: I Can Buy Your Bar 10 Times -davido Brags After A Member Of His Crew Was Bounced by femi4: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2020
'Cause if you say too much, I fit to run up on you
You see seh I get fans wey dey para gan
You see seh my own G pass G-Wagon
My nigga, I set trends, no Twitter, star
Re: I Can Buy Your Bar 10 Times -davido Brags After A Member Of His Crew Was Bounced by Freestainworld(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2020
dadavivo:
guy why nah? people who have a living president and we who have a dead one �, who better pass

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Erica Fans Gifts Her $10k Worth Of Amazon, Tesla & Disney Stocks On Her Birthday / Bbnaija White Money Ask Maria Out, Peace Win Hoh,dairy Session(video) / Davido Begs His Lawyer/friend Prince For 20k After Spending His Cash On Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.