Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? - Pets (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? (311769 Views)

Meet Rex. My Amazing Rottweiler / Pitbull Or Neapolitan Mastiff / Cross Breed Between German Shepherd And Rottweiler or Causacian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by Timantech(m): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Grandpa, The post was not made by me.
You aided in spreading the news making newbies blame the rott
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by IceColdVeins(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
Which rott? but you just fvcking said that's not a rott
Who dafuq is the newbie now? nigga keep off!!
Timantech:

You aided in spreading the news making newbies blame the rott
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by Timantech(m): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Which rott? but you just fvcking said that's not a rott
Who dafuq is the newbie now? nigga keep off!!

Read before you respond.... More trashhead like you will go around saying its the handiwork of a rott....
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by IceColdVeins(m): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
I never said its was a rott! Nigga ur dumbness is an anomally. I shared a post made by someone i dont fvcking know and you in your demented way crawled out of your dungeon to accuse me of the op's alledged errors. You da dumbskull here! You are so concerned about the breed like your ancestors mutated from Rotts.
Nigga fVCK U, FVck thOSE beasts regardless of the breed. Now crawl back into your hole you rott dick sucker
Timantech:

Read before you respond.... More trashhead like you will go around saying its the handiwork of a rott....

Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by Timantech(m): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
IceColdVeins:
I never said its was a rott! Nigga ur dumbness is an anomally. I shared a post made by someone i dont fvcking know and you in your demented way crawled out of your dungeon to accuse me of the op's alledged errors. You da dumbskull here! You are so concerned about the breed like your ancestors mutated from Rotts.
Nigga fVCK U, FVck thOSE beasts regardless of the breed. Now crawl back into your hole you rott dick sucker
How I wish you have common sense in that skull of yours......Asshole_
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by imitateMe(m): 2:21am On Oct 11, 2019
bluenubian:
u people that are saying pitt are more dangerous dont know shit, i have a pitt, believe me he is harmless, the only reason people think pitts are dangerous is becos people breed them for fighting, however, rottweillers are bigger and badder, they are watch dogs while pitts can be a house pet. there is no way u can have a rottweiller in ur house unless its still a puppy, but my pitt sleeps with me in my bed every night
Lol
Google "Putbull tears off man's genitals in Mexico." Yours is definitely a crossbreed.
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by KingAzubuike(f): 6:17am On Oct 11, 2019
Most people don't know a thing about dogs.. all they know is pitbull this pitbull that.. there are a thousand breed out there more dangerous than a pitbull.
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by jeff1607(m): 8:15am On Oct 11, 2019
Between the Rottweiler and the pitbull I think the owners or handlers are the dangerous one

No bad dog just bad owners
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by MoonWater: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nice thread
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by Timantech(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
jeff1607:
Between the Rottweiler and the pitbull I think the owners or handlers are the dangerous one

No bad dog just bad owners
The doc
Long time
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by jeff1607(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
Timantech:
The doc Long time
how is you
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by whib08: 2:38am On Nov 30, 2019
*Pitbull vs Rottweiler - Rottweiler vs Pitbull*

Watch ( https://ckk.ai/jLKD )

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.