Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

What Exactly Is The Intent Of The "Familiar Spirit"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Is The Intent Of The "Familiar Spirit"? (361 Views)

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! / When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? / What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is The Intent Of The "Familiar Spirit"? by SarutobiEky(m): 7:23am On Oct 06, 2020
Yeah, I know this is the romance section and I know you'll be like "what the heck is this doing here"? Well, I feel more connection to this place more than I do with the others and ofcourse it enjoys a larger audience.
So without further ado, I'd hit the nail on the head straight away.
Pretty certain some of y'all have experienced the occurrence or at least heard of it. "The roaming of a departed soul. Some people after they die, come back and relocate to another part of the world where they are not known, start life afresh, even start a family and all that stuff we hear of.

So, Ive been thinking lately, what exactly do these beings want? Cause obviously these aren't the spirits of the departed but "familiars" who have made it their primary objective to study the behaviour of the dead whilst still alive and take their form to cause confusion among the living.

But besides doing that, we have heard of spirits coming back to their home to reveal to their partners; bank account details, people who owe them money, where they kept their valuables hidden, so on and so forth. If indeed these entities are out to instill doubt and confusion in the heart of the Christendom, why are they doing good along the way. Or are these actions just a part of the bigger picture? Is this a part of the plan to deceive humanity? What do y'all think? Why are these entities doing good when their real intent is to do evil? Let's have a bit of a discuss.
Re: What Exactly Is The Intent Of The "Familiar Spirit"? by donbachi(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2020
After death judgment..nothing less,nothing more.
Re: What Exactly Is The Intent Of The "Familiar Spirit"? by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 06, 2020
Don't confuse reality with whatever you think, I believe that death is not the end of life, but the idea of a spirit returning to the earth to help or hurt people is totally absurd.

When a person dies, his connection with this world is cut of. but sometimes when you give yourself over to confusion, you will surely get confused...

Don't believe everything they tell you bro...

it's me ~ Xoly shocked

Re: What Exactly Is The Intent Of The "Familiar Spirit"? by SarutobiEky(m): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2020
donbachi:
lol...ikr? It's why I'm asking what is the purpose of the existence of the familiars?
Re: What Exactly Is The Intent Of The "Familiar Spirit"? by tobechi74: 7:51am On Oct 06, 2020
Take to religious section
Re: What Exactly Is The Intent Of The "Familiar Spirit"? by SarutobiEky(m): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2020
tobechi74:
Take to religious section
done that. Sadly, it Seems like only sex related content sells here.
Re: What Exactly Is The Intent Of The "Familiar Spirit"? by SarutobiEky(m): 7:54am On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:
Don't confuse reality with whatever you think, I believe that death is not the end of life, but the idea of a spirit returning to the earth to help or hurt people is totally absurd.

When a person dies, his connection with this world is cut of. but sometimes when you give yourself over to confusion, you will surely get confused...

Don't believe everything they tell you bro...

it's me ~ Xoly shocked

Hmm..nicely said.
Re: What Exactly Is The Intent Of The "Familiar Spirit"? by donbachi(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2020
SarutobiEky:
lol...ikr? It's why I'm asking what is the purpose of the existence of the familiars?
read Leviticus 19:31 and see wat the bible says about it.
Re: What Exactly Is The Intent Of The "Familiar Spirit"? by Juliusmomoh: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2020
donbachi:
U de talk as if u never hear this kain story b4

.... I personally knw about a man (he's late now) who saw his late father 3year's after...
The story goes this way.. : we were with the man one good aftunun when he got a call from a childhood friend who was living in kaduna b then. He told the man dat he saw his father on his way to work today... To cut the long story short, the man (late now) went to kaduna and saw his father after 3year... He called him but he (the father) don't reply...
Re: What Exactly Is The Intent Of The "Familiar Spirit"? by donbachi(m): 8:06am On Oct 06, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

U de talk as if u never hear this kain story b4

.... I personally knw about a man (he's late now) who saw his late father 3year's after...
The story goes this way.. : we were with the man one good aftunun when he got a call from a childhood friend who was living in kaduna b then. He told the man dat he saw his father on his way to work today... To cut the long story short, the man (late now) went to kaduna and saw his father after 3year... He called him but he (the father) don't reply...
who don die don die...na e dem no dey go bank pay in millions into the accounts of those they left behind or kill all our enemies.
Re: What Exactly Is The Intent Of The "Familiar Spirit"? by Juliusmomoh: 8:11am On Oct 06, 2020
donbachi:
who don die don die...na e dem no dey go bank pay in millions into the accounts of those they left behind or kill all our enemies.
Please sir... I don't understand what u wrote there..
Re: What Exactly Is The Intent Of The "Familiar Spirit"? by donbachi(m): 8:23am On Oct 06, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Please sir... I don't understand what u wrote there..
I rest my case.
Re: What Exactly Is The Intent Of The "Familiar Spirit"? by Juliusmomoh: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2020
donbachi:
I rest my case.
#BYE..

(1) (Reply)

10102020. Todays Date Is Very Unique / Pictures Of A Lovely Couples / The Most Underrated Movies Of 2020 (so Far)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.