Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? - Crime (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? (114890 Views)

Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 10:20am On Jun 02, 2021
Some idiot named Elomama just woke up from the wrong side of his bed and decided to tell the most bodacious and asinine yet effective lie of the last 5 years, bar the TELEX copy lie gringrin: "We have money with CBN."

Instead of Nigerians to ask questions like:
1) But CBN has not announced it?
2) CBN hasn't told us to register with you for any grant?
3) Why would CBN transfer money for you to distribute to Nigerians when banks are at their beck and call?
4) Who transferred this money to CBN?

No they didn't, now beneficiaries (aka donors) are waiting for more flim flam in September. The usual ones delivered in barely passable English.

Now, someone will say the future of Nigeria is bright. How? Despite all the egregious lies that these scumbags have buffeted Nigerians by, many are still hopeful.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
Check out what one well-known grant meathead wrote on Facebook.

**†*******†*********†*
Evangelist Philip Shamback Samuel
From the desk of shambach,

LETTER TO OUR AMIABLE OSEEA PRESIDENT�dated monday 17/5/21

Your excellency sir,I hope OSEEA management is not taking Nigerians from the tropical of Capricorn to a state of slppry cockpit? and I think it will not be to the sublime or to be ridiculous? gringrin

Although, To an extent , OSEEA president have not only display a philanthropical savy, he has proven to the whole world that OSEEA have the requisite mental magnitude to be able to sail the ship on the sea disbusment. gringringrin

Mr President sir, let this grant not amount to the politics of pavendalism . gringringrin

Mr President, let not try to lock a stable door's when the house outbotted. gringringrin

Mr President, do not allow OSEEA to end in a campaign of balihoo, I know this will not happen by God grace, not in this congeriay. gringringrin
Sir I want you to know that in democracy ,the people are the philosophal king.and this will make me to come to a sancta simplicital. gringringrin
Mr president sir, there is a need for you to engage Nigerians suscribers of OSEEA grant on people paticipatry communal appraisal. So that the blood Nigerians will not be shared on the Altars of disbusment. gringringrin

Sir, it has come to my noticed that the cooprate account saga is becoming like the body of isau and the voice of Jacob.�������
I don't want to go back to how people have wasted there time and resources on �ZENITH BANK COOPRATE ACCOUNT FORM � which has become a a nightmare today .
Sir,You have given order to approach WEMA BANK bank on another same account and little did we know that no WEMA BANK staff/ management has been informed about it by virtue of the embarrassment millions of OSEEA suscribers withness today across all WEMA BANK branches nation wide.
To the extent many calls was put across to me to defend the partnership and the authenticity as quated by you and other OSEEA states/ Regional coordinators to go to WEMA BANK.

Sir, I will advise you jettison and rejectamenta these bruhaha of COOPRATE account saga , and� KINDLY DISBUSED

This Kain English alone fit pause disbursement forever. gringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 8:19am On Jun 08, 2021
Looks like the fake assassination attempt on the head honcho of THEOBARTH will pause disbursement forever. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by drmikeadams(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2021
tplayer:
Looks like the fake assassination attempt on the head honcho of THEOBARTH will pause disbursement forever. gringringrin
grin grin
That guy wey carry the telpcon matter for head for this thread.shame no go let am accept say him education na waste...him no comment for thread again..him still dey wait him imaginary grant.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 11:05am On Jun 08, 2021
drmikeadams:
grin grin
That guy wey carry the telpcon matter for head for this thread.shame no go let am accept say him education na waste...him no comment for thread again..him still dey wait him imaginary grant.
Reality don make am hibernate by force cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2021
drmikeadams:
grin grin

That one wey say im know say TELPECON grant real cos im dey study about grant for school abi. gringrin

I don't want to bring up his post about it to embarrass him even further; it's not necessary and shows a lack of tact. gringrin

Just hope he's learnt about how real grants operates.

One idiot should not be able to decieve Nigerian graduates about having money with CBN; a lodgement the CBN knows nothing about. gringrin

Billions upon billions promised, yet Nigeria continues to borrow like it's free money. gringrin

The scam is just too cheap for me. Too, too cheap gringrin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 11:51am On Jun 08, 2021
Kingdemu:
Reality don make am hibernate by force cheesy

The dude is still using his account. Probably checking this thread anonymously by logging out of his account first from time to time to avoid being "caught" gringringrin

But no need to shame anyone, that's not the goal here.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by drmikeadams(m): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
tplayer:

That one wey say im know say TELPECON grant real cos im dey study about grant for school abi. gringrin

I don't want to bring up his post about it to embarrass him even further; it's not necessary and shows a lack of tact. gringrin

Just hope he's learnt about how real grants operates.

One idiot should not be able to decieve Nigerian graduates about having money with CBN; a lodgement the CBN knows nothing about. gringrin

Billions upon billions promised, yet Nigeria continues to borrow like it's free money. gringrin

The scam is just too cheap for me. Too, too cheap gringrin

Hahahahhahhaahhha...the scam to cheap bro...
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 8:41am On Jun 14, 2021
Think about this:
If there are really grants worth billions upon billions abroad, why is Nigeria (as a country) not applying? gringrin Why are we borrowing to build railways, roads, etc? gringrin. This government must be mad ooo

The truth is:

#NoFreeMoneyAnywhere
#UseYourHead

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by peeps4u: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
What's the update about the disbursement offices that we're to be set up few months ago?

If I had wanted to cause trouble, I should have gone back to quote some dishonourable people who came to this thread to curse and abuse us when we called this program a scam. Where are they now?
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
missyge:
I am a member of Telpecon grant, infact a cluster director. To those saying it’s Scam, oyo.

But op, registeration has ended I wonder why someone is coming to meet u this month for asking for bvn details.

1, registration is free and d only amount any beneficiary is to pay is 200 naira and ure paying dat to ur director to be able to print fill in ur details which many didn’t even pay and it didn’t stop their registration

2. No bvn was collected only account details which was demanded lately.

To those who say it’s scam, I will come back to remind u of wat u said by the time disbursements takes place.
Hanty how pa nah? grin

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
peeps4u:
What's the update about the disbursement offices that we're to be set up few months ago?

If I had wanted to cause trouble, I should have gone back to quote some dishonourable people who came to this thread to curse and abuse us when we called this program a scam. Where are they now?

They have gone to look for TELEX copy. gringrin
Some have taken residence on Facebook, the home of grant madness if you exempt Telegram app.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kingdemu:
Hanty how pa nah? grin
U no wan leave this aunty sha. Bad guy gringrin
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hello House,

Have those foreign donors come to expect the disbursement office? gringringrin

This is July ooooo. We are getting close to September ooo

It's one of those things that must happen before money is released by the foreign donors. At least, the scammer-in-chief Elomama said this much. gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by drmikeadams(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
tplayer:
Hello House,

Have those foreign donors come to expect the disbursement office? gringringrin

This is July ooooo. We are getting close to September ooo

It's one of those things that must happen before money is released by the foreign donors. At least, the scammer-in-chief Elomama said this much. gringringrin

Them Don hide them faces... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 7:03am On Jul 15, 2021
Good morning to you all. Las las l agree sey dem don scam me. My eyes don clear o. Thank God sey na my money l use do am. I don even forget this page teytey. Bye!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by aieromon(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2021
Melancholy:
Good morning to you all. Las las l agree sey dem don scam me. My eyes don clear o. Thank God sey na my money l use do am. I don even forget this page teytey. Bye!

grin grin grin The grants student himself. You've done well by admitting the hard truth.

Always remember there is no free money anywhere. Know this and know peace.

You will be fine, don't worry.

[img]https://media1./images/3907d83b2735e667f21eeeef6ca00eea/tenor.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2021
Melancholy:

Good boy! I appreciate the way you presented this. You didn't try to throw any broadside against people who have been opposed to you here. It's highly commendable. grin grin grin

Now go spread the truth about those moronic grants

Enjoy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by drmikeadams(m): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2021
Melancholy:
grin grin
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
Melancholy:
cheesy
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by peeps4u: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Melancholy:

We didn't preach again these scams because of hatred of jealousy but to stop these scams.

You've done well to acknowledge your error and come here unlike one teachlead who had to shamefully delete his thread caption and deactivate his acct after he had cursed, abused and insulted us for calling out theobarth as scam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Please, have they come to inspect disbursement office? grin grin grin . September is just around the corner ooo.

It will end in Joy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Reports reaching me indicate that TELEX copy has finally been found under Otedola bridge grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by authority2006(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2021
missyge:
I am a member of Telpecon grant, infact a cluster director. To those saying it’s Scam, oyo.

But op, registeration has ended I wonder why someone is coming to meet u this month for asking for bvn details.

1, registration is free and d only amount any beneficiary is to pay is 200 naira and ure paying dat to ur director to be able to print fill in ur details which many didn’t even pay and it didn’t stop their registration

2. No bvn was collected only account details which was demanded lately.

To those who say it’s scam, I will come back to remind u of wat u said by the time disbursements takes place.

Today is August 8th 2021! How far?
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
"CBN to transfer money to TELPECON" is update of the decade grin grin grin

Theo should be made Minister of Finance since he knows how to access free Billions, while government is busy borrowing. grin grin grin

Why can't government borrow from Theophilus Ebonyi, it will be cheaper na grin grin

Culled from Telegram

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by pek(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
olojola:
It's no scam, I just got a text to send my account details for disbursement of funds.
So, you wet dey doubt, an OYO you dey ooo.
comment made almost a year ago. I won't want to ask if you have been paid cause I know you haven't

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
The first time I suspected it to be a scam was when the spearheads started showing religiosity. Knowing fully well that Nigerians are gullible the moment you put religion in anything, I felt these guys were dupes. And that Elomama name sounds dodgy as f**k.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:
The first time I suspected it to be a scam was when the spearheads started showing religiosity. Knowing fully well that Nigerians are gullible the moment you put religion in anything, I felt these guys were dupes. And that Elomama name sounds dodgy as f**k.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
Here is what will likely happen:

1) Telpecon will release some funds to a few outlets/Microfinance/cluster (whatever!) from the leftover of the monies you guys have been contributing ever since. Most monies have been shared by the scammers though, but there is probably one hundred or a few hundreds of millions somewhere. But trust me, they won't share all the leftover money.

2) They will do this to create the illusion that more money is coming, and to gain your confidence in the process. Once they play this classic confidence trick, collecting more money from the expectant, will-believe-anything crowd will become a walk in the park (very very easy). Mind you, each person in the chosen clusters will receive peanuts compared to what they are expecting. Like giving them 50-100k and telling them it's just to test the distribution process aka pilot scheme, and that more money is coming.

3) Now, what is the probability that your cluster/outlet is chosen? Statistically very small, because there are thousands of clusters and they will only choose a few (20-50 clusters). Most clusters will be chosen based on padi padi levels (though they will want to give it some spread). It is just to achieve number 2, cos there is no money--millions or billions or trillions(make your choice)-- with CBN.

4) At the end of it all, expect nothing.

Once you hear/see this play out, please, please run for your dear life!

He who's down already needs not fear any fall unless, of course, it's quicksand.

***This trick outlined above is being deployed by SUPREME grant grin grin grin

I copied it from page 3 of this thread

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by pek(m): 6:46am On Jan 25, 2022
olojola:
It's no scam, I just got a text to send my account details for disbursement of funds.
So, you wet dey doubt, an OYO you dey ooo.
The internet never forgets.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.