Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? (114854 Views)

Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nope.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
How far with this MP3 (audio) money?

Hearing of one phantom protest.hahaaaaaa
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by zinosleek(m): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
tplayer:

Protest to who?
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
tplayer:

Gist us bro grin
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
Protest again Telpecon. The protest news is being pushed by the scammers themselves. They r urging people not to protest, like they aren't the ones pushing d news in the first place. Hahaaaa
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by mccoy009(m): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
missyge:
I am a member of Telpecon grant, infact a cluster director. To those saying it’s Scam, oyo.

But op, registeration has ended I wonder why someone is coming to meet u this month for asking for bvn details.

1, registration is free and d only amount any beneficiary is to pay is 200 naira and ure paying dat to ur director to be able to print fill in ur details which many didn’t even pay and it didn’t stop their registration

2. No bvn was collected only account details which was demanded lately.

To those who say it’s scam, I will come back to remind u of wat u said by the time disbursements takes place.
I'm also a beneficiary of Telpecon grant. They never asked for my BVN during the registration.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by mccoy009(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
missyge:
I am a member of Telpecon grant, infact a cluster director. To those saying it’s Scam, oyo.

But op, registeration has ended I wonder why someone is coming to meet u this month for asking for bvn details.

1, registration is free and d only amount any beneficiary is to pay is 200 naira and ure paying dat to ur director to be able to print fill in ur details which many didn’t even pay and it didn’t stop their registration

2. No bvn was collected only account details which was demanded lately.

To those who say it’s scam, I will come back to remind u of wat u said by the time disbursements takes place.
I'm also a beneficiary of Telpecon grant. They never asked for my BVN during the registration.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
mccoy009:

How much you don benefit so far?
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 12:24am On Nov 26, 2020
Kingdemu:
How much you don benefit so far?

He meant "prospective" beneficiary. haha. Unless he's part of those up who share money collected for ID card, bank verification, registration, account submission etc.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by zinosleek(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2020
tplayer:

He meant "prospective" beneficiary. haha. Unless he's part of those up who share money collected for ID card, bank verification, registration, account submission etc.

And that's the incentive for them to push for more people to register. So they continue getting their peanuts.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by zinosleek(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2020
mccoy009:

Can you people just give us proof of any form of payment of this grant.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2020
zinosleek:

Lobatan
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2020
Guess what! A training manual is about to be released. Manual to train zombies before disbursement. haha.

Money for d boys.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by pek(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2020
zinosleek:

This table you are shaking....
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2020
Please, mama Ishiba has the cure for HIV, yes HIV.

She said it herself in d video below. 300 people cured as at when d video was made.

She's not only into sharing nonexistent Telpecon grant.

Timestamp: 2:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF9ZxQSRH5E
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by zinosleek(m): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2020
tplayer:
Guess what! A training manual is about to be released. Manual to train zombies before disbursement. haha.

Money for d boys.

Na so so pay person dey pay to collect grant. Before the grant go come na debt the poor people go use a. Pay finish

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2020
After the collapse of this harebrained scheme called TELPECON, Elomama and co should be called aside and given the award for the BEST SCAM ever. Because:

1. They have promised and failed numerous times and d gullible masses still believe it's real.

2. How many years now? 4 or so, isn't it?

3. The sheer number of people, especially youths who should know beta, who believe this crackpot scheme

5. Collecting and collecting and still having the power to collect more money from the ignorant masses

6. For being as nebulous as the windshield of a moving car on a raining day about the source of the grant and still being able to dupe people on a continuous basis.

7. For having no official social media channel and still be taken as official and authentic.

8. For having the audacity to play Nigerians like this.

That guy is my MAN OF THE YEAR for 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by OyinO: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
FlyHeight:

Pls be sure to come back and let us know status of the said disbursement and just out of curiosity how long did they say before disbursement, so I know when next to check this thread for your update as you promised. I’m just curious how this plays out honestly and you seem pretty confident as most people before you have been so I want to see

The simple question is, WHAT IS DELAYING DISBURSEMENT ALL THESE MONTHS? What is causing the delay of disbursements?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by FlyHeight: 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
OyinO:

The simple question is, WHAT IS DELAYING DISBURSEMENT ALL THESE MONTHS? What is causing the delay of disbursements?

They still Dey call this one delay?!!! there are NO FUNDS anywhere hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by OyinO: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
FlyHeight:

They still Dey call this one delay?!!! there are NO FUNDS anywhere hahaha

Chai
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by oaksin: 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
I pray.. All the wicked blood sucking leaders in this nation will be raptured away..

Abeg.. Who is rocking at Telegram? I found one cool group @abujaconect
Just type on the search bar "@abujaconect" and you're in to ABUJA NIGERIA CENTRAL ZONE
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
This scam will not die an easy death. It will linger on for a long while in its current iteration due to the zombie-like attitude of the so-called beneficiaries, especially the ones that have been in it for a while. Ask them for money, they will find it despite their sorry financial conditions.

Many have paid more this November.

The chairmen, directors etc have been told to get a linux-installed PC to handle disbursement. Imagine! I am not joking.

Now they have raised their hopes again with SEM disbursement news in the Guardian newspaper. The yearly disbursement lie, you know.

Meanwhile, many had believed SEM was dead before o.
That TELPECON is the real deal.

It's really saddening and detestable.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by overdrive(m): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
tplayer:
This scam will not die an easy death. It will linger on for a long while in its current iteration due to the zombie-like attitude of the so-called beneficiaries, especially the ones that have been in it for a while. Ask them for money, they will find it despite their sorry financial conditions.

The chairmen, directors etc have been told to get a linux-installed PC to handle disbursement. Imagine! I am not joking.

Now they have raised their hopes again with SEM disbursement news in the Guardian newspaper. The yearly disbursement lie, you know.

You are really uptodate. I laugh at my wife whenever she tells me that her #40 million, will soon arrive. I only make sure she doesn’t drop any more shishi since I became aware of the scam. I laugh in Chinese to the gullible ones who always fall for these well orchestrated scam.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
overdrive:

You are really uptodate. I laugh at my wife whenever she tells me that her #40 million, will soon arrive. I only make sure she doesn’t drop any more shishi since I became aware of the scam. I laugh in Chinese to the gullible ones who always fall for these well orchestrated scam.

I like what you did concerning your wife. You r d best.
Imagine mama ishiba has d cure for HIV. That tells u the kind of Idiots behind this. She has cured over 300 as at 2 years ago. RUBBISH
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by mccoy009(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
zinosleek:

No proof yet bro.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Beremx(f): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
tplayer:

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by ylaa(f): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ylaa is here my highness. How may I assist you my highness?

quote author=FlyHeight post=95934823]

Lmfao Off your Mic Tplayer but where is Ylaa come and answer o[/quote]
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by ylaa(f): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hmmmm

quote author=Beremx post=96731164][/quote]
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by ylaa(f): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
I haven't receive it yet, but when I do I'll surely share with you and few people here. Just be calming down inugu?

quote author=FlyHeight post=95912286]

LOOOL afi millions, Christmas wey go come @Ylaa no go don recieve anything [/quote]
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Beremx(f): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
ylaa:
I haven't receive it yet, but when I do I'll surely share with you and few people here. Just be calming down inugu?

quote author=FlyHeight post=95912286]

LOOOL afi millions, Christmas wey go come @Ylaa no go don recieve anything
the grant disbursement is legit. Don't mind the Doubtful lots
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
[quote author=Beremx post=96731164][/quote]
So what?
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Beremx(f): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
tplayer:

So what?
stop jumping around the thread shouting scam. You no dey tire ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos / Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.