Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? (114878 Views)

Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by pek(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Fisiryorh:

A collection in international bodies..the north has been enjoying such benefits for a long time..but it's down to the south now..abi u no hear say lady gaga been give up to 6 million dollars to Africa for survival?. ain't saying it's part of the cash buh who knows?...
You have haven't answered the question. Who? I guess they are not spirits.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
Fisiryorh:

Once you fill a form stating the type of business you own/want to go into, she has to make sure that you are telling the truth by send other field officers to carry out an assessment.they then report their findings before she approves for your name to be sent to ABJ for payment processing then cash into account payment....SHIKENA...

So if I write FARMING (as many have done) and I have not started, they will send people to come and check what? What will they be checking for? Apparently, there wont be anything to check na.

or

If I write FARMING because I intend to expand my farming business, they will send people according to you. Now how many people were assessed of the millions that applied for this spurious grant. When was this assessment done, cos many gullible ones that applied dont know about it?

Oga, No be Una go first give grant. What happened to telling people to submit a business plan/proposal/feasibility study in the first place. To help streamline the no of applicants. Why tell people to fill a one page form, writing FISHING, FARMING etc, and telling them to be expecting free money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Fisiryorh:

A collection in international bodies..the north has been enjoying such benefits for a long time..but it's down to the south now..abi u no hear say lady gaga been give up to 6 million dollars to Africa for survival?. ain't saying it's part of the cash buh who knows?...

So na 6 million una wan share, but una dey shout billions of dollars. 6 million wouldnt even be enough for a cluster sef; you do the maths.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 6:14am On Jan 09, 2021
Fisiryorh:

Bird brain, the forms just came out 3-4 weeks ago & must pass through CBN & I'm sure ur pea sized brain should know that processing ish like this takes time or not, DUMB DUMB.....Mtchwwwww

Get the fūçk....

Whc form?
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by pek(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
Fisiryorh:

A collection of international bodies? Are they nameless? Give us their names and the amount. We have been hearing that for years. I think you are the bird brain.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
@pek pls allow it slide. Don't come down to d level of that meathead. It's their style: ask a reasonable question and u will be met with insults.

They won't name d international donors for, u know, "security reasons." ; Dgringrin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Idemujoseph: 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
tplayer:
@pek pls allow it slide. Don't come down to d level of that meathead. It's their style: ask a reasonable question and u will be met with insults.

They won't name d international donors for, u know, "security reasons." ; Dgringrin
You have said it all. Ask them to mention the name of the international organization or donor they will start raining insult.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Oboma1(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2021
Please what happened to January 18th, payment date? l thought all the Directors have started smiling, ready for disbursement last week.

Beneficiaries turn was this week.
Anybody with information.

I need information to save a friend that has refused to read all that has been said here, despite me referring her here.

Still expecting N5,000,000 grant.
My only concern is CBN's quietness.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by pek(m): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
Oboma1:
Please what happened to January 18th, payment date? l thought all the Directors have started smiling, ready for disbursement last week.

I need information to save a friend that has refused to read all that has been said here, despite me referring her here.

You can force a horse to the river but you can't force it to drink. You have done your best. Let the person continue to wait and expect. New stories will always come up for reasons for the delay.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Oboma1:

Many beneficiaries (aka donors) are like that. They will never see reason with you

Even if CBN releases a statement that denies the authenticity of dis charade called TELPECON, many of them will either say

I) I will wait for Elomama's voice note

or

ii) CBN don chop the money

It's that bad.

But CBN will have to take a large chunk of the blame sha. For allowing some yobbos and urchins to use its name for their scams.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by callola: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
you can't advice them. every week new story. they are waiting for elomamah voice note. if you say anything against this grants on Facebook they will insult you
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by sammylaw2007: 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
Someone please just tell me it's not a scam. I've invested more than 300K into this. Oh God help me!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by stacyadams: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
sammylaw2007:
Someone please just tell me it's not a scam. I've invested more than 300K into this. Oh God help me!!

Now that u know its scam, , plz take it as a loss and move,,there is no grant anywhere..

With so many promises in December ,nothing finally happened

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
*BREAKING NEWS* . Finally CBN has disbursed to TELPECON!
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
Melancholy:
*BREAKING NEWS* . Finally CBN has disbursed to TELPECON!
gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Oboma1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
sammylaw2007:

Ha! What were you thinking? l want to help you with ..., but you must pay, does it make any sense?

The one that got me angry too was, you have not paid the first set of beneficiaries, you started registration for another. Where is it done?

ln addition, that all security agencies are looking elsewhere is surprisingly. Where is a grant greater than a nation's budget?

Why has government not borrowed the grant, rather they prefer foreign loans or money in dormant accounts?

Let us reason together.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by pek(m): 6:09am On Jan 20, 2021
Oboma1:

Ha! What were you thinking? l want to help you with ..., but you must pay, does it make any sense?

The one that got me angry too was, you have not paid the first set of beneficiaries, you started registration for another. Where is it done?

ln addition, that all security agencies are looking elsewhere is surprisingly. Where is a grant greater than a nation's budget?

Why has government not borrowed the grant, rather they prefer foreign loans or money in dormant accounts?

Let us reason together.
Using just greater is an understatement. It is twenty times Nigeria's budget. Nigeria is trying to borrow $1.3 billion but there is $700 billion of TELPECON money with CBN. God will punish daft people.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by pek(m): 6:10am On Jan 20, 2021
sammylaw2007:
No. It is not a scam. You will get your ₦5,000,000 before the end of today.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 7:46am On Jan 20, 2021
pek:
No. It is not a scam. You will get your ₦5,000,000 before the end of today.

gringringringringrin
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 7:56am On Jan 20, 2021
CBN that is with the grant money never at anytime told Nigerians to go register with TELPECON, yet you believe CBN will transfer money to an entity it never said you should go register with. Clap for yourselves gringrin

You are not as sharp as you think, especially if you have been into this grant nonsense since SEM days.

Wise up!
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by sammylaw2007: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
As at 9PM today, 20th January, 2021... They are saying it everywhere that Telpecon has been credited and payment to beneficiaries commence tomorrow 21st.

I'm still waiting... God my 300+K must not go in vain.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 7:55am On Jan 21, 2021
sammylaw2007:
As at 9PM today, 20th January, 2021... They are saying it everywhere that Telpecon has been credited and payment to beneficiaries commence tomorrow 21st.

I'm still waiting... God my 300+K must not go in vain.

Seems you are new in this game. If na credit alert for TELPECON, u go hear tire.

Just prepare adequately for the long and torturous journey to nowhere

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2021
tplayer:

Seems you are new in this game. If na credit alert for TELPECON, u go hear tire.

Just prepare adequately for the long and torturous journey to nowhere
Hmm..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 10:53am On Jan 21, 2021
Melancholy:
Can you just stop being complacent in your ignorance?? Do you know more than those people in it in all ramifications be it spiritual or intellectual capability?? Besides, it is my money, time expended on it! Even though the money stipulated for this grant looks outlandish to some negative minds, but for me, I know even if it is a dime, my God has proven to me that he is not only capable but faithful to his words!
He's telling you the hard cold truth. Every week comes with a new story of disbursement as far as telpecon is concerned and this systematic scam has been going on for years. RIP to the 300k.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 11:57am On Jan 21, 2021
Kingdemu:
He's telling you the hard cold truth. Every week comes with a new story of disbursement as far as telpecon is concerned and this systematic scam has been going on for years. RIP to the 300k.
check well no be me mention amount but your statement is apt though
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Melancholy:
Can you just stop being complacent in your ignorance?? Do you know more than those people in it in all ramifications be it spiritual or intellectual capability?? Besides, it is my money, time expended on it! Even though the money stipulated for this grant looks outlandish to some negative minds, but for me, I know even if it is a dime, my God has proven to me that he is not only capable but faithful to his words!

Look, I don't have time for faith zombies like you who have thrown their intellect into Sambisa forest so they can wallow in the fantasy world of fake grants built by Elomama and his ilk.

I reason with people here who are ready to see the light. So I go about my business courteously. This thread is big enough to contain the two of us. Face you grants and endless voice notes while I talk my own.

If it's your money and time, how come they way I spend mine is a problem to you?

So you are no longer waiting for millions; it's now a dime you are waiting for?

God is no doubt faithful; but tomfoolery is when you expect CBN to transfer money it never told you to register for in the first place.

Oga faith, shift comot my lane!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kingdemu:

RIP 300k. Greet d wasted millions over there.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
tplayer:

Look, I don't have time for faith zombies like you who have thrown their intellect into Sambisa forest so they can wallow in the fantasy world of fake grants built by Elomama and his ilks.

I reason with people here who are ready to see the light. So I go about my business courteously. This thread is big enough to contain the two of us. Face you grants and endless voice notes while I talk my own.

If it's your money and time, how come they way I spend mine is a problem to you?

So you are no longer waiting for millions; it's now a dime you are waiting for?

God is no doubt faithful; but tomfoolery is when you expect CBN to transfer money it never told you to register for in the first place.

Oga faith, shift comot my lane!
Word!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 22, 2021
It is well....
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 8:07am On Jan 22, 2021
Rollindollars:
Well, things are happening in Nigeria lately regarding grants disbursement. Absolutely, true. People are getting richer especially in the north. But never expect any agencies of government to dish out information that would leak their shady deals. For your information, it takes CBN over a year to disclose to general public that an approval has been granted for Covid19 grants disbursements.
From a reliable source, money(s) are been awarded to people at will till date which I can't disclose here because most of these agencies had undisclosed huge some of money but decided to held-on-tight to it and shared among their family and friends. Nigerians can relate to Covid19 palliative saga among several others still ongoing. But a win - win would resort, if we can have a closed - group chat to unveil those grants. Peace!
Scammer spotted. This is a wrong channel pls! We on Nairaland are enlightened. I'll advice you go on Facebook, there you'll find lotta gullible folks to dupe. Not here pls!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by tplayer: 8:17am On Jan 22, 2021
Rollindollars:
Well, things are happening in Nigeria lately regarding grants disbursement. Absolutely, true. People are getting richer especially in the north. But never expect any agencies of government to dish out information that would leak their shady deals. For your information, it takes CBN over a year to disclose to general public that an approval has been granted for Covid19 grants disbursements.
From a reliable source, money(s) are been awarded to people at will till date which I can't disclose here because most of these agencies had undisclosed huge some of money but decided to held-on-tight to it and shared among their family and friends. Nigerians can relate to Covid19 palliative saga among several others still ongoing. But a win - win would resort, if we can have a closed - group chat to unveil those grants. Peace!

If you are talking about TELPECON grant and co, my responses below apply.

You said: "For your information, it takes CBN over a year to disclose to general public that an approval has been granted for Covid19 grants disbursements. " Hw?

My answer: Covid-19 entered Nigeria less than a year ago. Once the 30k grants were announced for small businesses, disbursement commenced within a few months.

You said: "From a reliable source, money(s) are been awarded to people at will till date which I can't disclose here because most of these agencies had undisclosed huge some of money but decided to held-on-tight to it and shared among their family and friends."

My answer: Oga don't mistake the usual corruption that has been going on since ages for anything related to your TELPECON grant.
If these agencies are sharing money meant for their ministries, you should not fret since yours is from some nameless international donors and CBN is with it now.

You said: "Absolutely, true. People are getting richer especially in the north. "

My answer: Oga, what they are sharing are those 20k, 30k money from ministry of humanitarian affairs. That kind of money won't make anyone rich.

You said: "Nigerians can relate to Covid19 palliative saga among several others still ongoing."

My answer: That's just Nigerian politicians being who they really are---- Nigerian politicians. Playing politics with a much needed palliative. Anyone who has spent up to 5 years in Nigeria cannot be surprised by that covid-19 palliative saga.

CBN announced survival fund, NYIF etc, but TELPECON grant was never announced. Why? In fact people that I know have benefitted from this grants and loans. Mind you, those collecting up to hundreds of thousands are actually collecting LOANS, as stated by CBN, and the beneficiaries, or at least most, know.

Your TELPECON grants(I.e. free millions for each beneficiary) is not being shared yet to the best of my knowledge.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.