Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,328 members, 7,808,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Start-up Business Program - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Start-up Business Program (638 Views)

Call For Applications: Start-up Funding Opportunity / Project START Business Program For Women Abuja / How To Start Up Event Planning Business|get Event Plan Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start-up Business Program by briskconcepts: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2020
If you have been struggling with starting your business, this program is for you.

If you are stuck in your business, there's something you are not doing right...this program is for you.

You have a job and you have always wanted to have a side business, this program is for you.

With just N10,000 (a very discounted one time cost), You can be a part of our group on-ground program. We are taking just 10 spots for Saturday October 17th 2020. It's a 4hr Intensive program 10am to 2pm

At the end of this program, I assure you � your business will Kick off and you will experience growth.

People who participate will have an opportunity to have a one on one analysis of their businesses with me...Trust me you don't want to miss this offer!

Send me a message 08035425223 to be a part of it on Saturday, October 17th #Abujaonly

Registration ends on Saturday 10th October or as soon as we hit 10 spots...Send me a message NOW!!

If you are not in Abuja, we have a Zoom class for you...Send me a message as well.

Looking forward to seeing you at the program!!

Instagram: @marthaiandaconsulting

Facebook : Marthaianda Consults
Re: Start-up Business Program by briskconcepts: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2020
Few days to go!!
Re: Start-up Business Program by briskconcepts: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Take our Start-up Business Program for just N15,000 and kick off your structured Business in less than 2 weeks.... Guaranteed!!

www.marthaianda.com
Re: Start-up Business Program by briskconcepts: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
Want to Start your business or a side hustle this year but you don't know how?

Want to grow your income and increase your sales?

Take our Start-Up Business Program, a 90 minute video course on things to do to get started.

www.marthaianda.com/startyourbusiness

At the end of this program, you will:

Understand The Mindset Of A Business Owner

Know If That Idea/Business Is Profitable And Worth Going Into

Learn How To Grow Your Business And Boost Your Sales 

Understand The 5 W’s Of Your Business Before You Launch Out

Know How To Create A Simple Business Plan To Put Structure In Your Business

Understand Marketing Secrets, Marketing Tools, And Use Of Social Media

Kick Off Your Business Literally Right There And Then During The Program By Taking Certain Steps And Overcome Any Fear Or Procrastination.

BONUS

Practical Tools, Worksheets And Practical Sessions

A One-Time 1-On-1 Session With Me Via Zoom For Evaluation

Direct Email Access To Me

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Sabinus Apologises For Missing Anambra Poly Event / Tope Alabi, Dunsin, Mercy Chinwo, Others Set For Unusual Praise 2022 / Using Your Website To Boost Event Attendance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.