Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) (45989 Views)

Tiktok Doctor Posts Before And After Pics With Horrifying Results(pictures) / Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) / Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by ochejoseph(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2020
While SARS and other agencies of Government continue to make headlines for all the wrong reasons in Nigeria, We must not overlook the life transforming activities of some organizations who are wiping tears off the face of the helpless.

This morning while flipping through Twitter I came across this life transforming surgery carried out by MercyShips on this young teenager free of charge.

While some governor's are busy in needless cutting of grass, Good Men and Women are busy transforming lives.

May Heaven be kind to good people everywhere at all times. Special Thanks to MERCYSHIPS may Grace and Peace be multiplied.

Follow them and see the amazing work they are doing globally..

https://twitter.com/MercyShips/status/1312905348517441536?s=19

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by ochejoseph(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2020
Post surgery

The joy and happiness is palpable........

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Enwhen(m): 9:07am On Oct 06, 2020
Good people , God people... Not those idiots planning to.go.bomb churches... This is how it started in Nigeria , but immediately these white people left , Christianity becomes more of biz...

God bless MERCYSHIP

Mynd44 please front page , let's others see reasons to help and give

271 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Ayofaks(f): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2020
Woooooow!!!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by fati2001(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2020
WOOOOW! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Slawormir: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2020
Damnnn niggarrr
Damnnnnnnnnnn

What if this boy becomes a footballer...anything is possible

With the posture of the last picture

I can bet my balls that he is standing like a footballer already.....an attacking midfielder to be precise.....

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Tokkson: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2020
This news is uplifting.

You can imagine how the poor boys life has been turned around for good.

You can imagine the joy overflowing through him.

God bless whoever was at the heart of this.

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Hoojay(f): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2020
MONEY is Good ooo!

May God no use MONEY suffer us cheesy

My hair growth oil work like magic!(only for Lagos clients) Thanks kiss

22 Likes

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by sarmuel97(m): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2020
God bless this great people.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by usecondom(m): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2020
Give it up for science

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2020
This is so touching cry cry cry
God Bless them for this, wow cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by WhizdomXX(m): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2020
Wonderful. This is what true love as Christains is all about,not what's going on in our society today.
NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN. GOD BLESS US.

18 Likes

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Cmanforall: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2020
Nice one from them.

4 Likes

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Victor912(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2020
God is wonderful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Ekakamba: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2020

AWESOMELY AWESOME!
There is something about the WHITES!

No quote me with 'inferiority shit' using a gadget innovated by 'em. grin tongue

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by oka4ugoo: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Wow.

I hate Nigeria my country...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by flyingpig: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Jesus christ.

I fear oyibo

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Wow! This is impressive! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Ekakamba:

There is nothing spectacular... they are only more empathetic, trusting and less greedy... if we swap countries as it is today, we would still migrate to Nigeria.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Emmyreal4(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2020
May God bless this amazing team

Meanwhile what is happening in this country
I bought eggroll and I found garden-egg inside when I complained to the woman selling it she simply said"egg na egg

6 Likes

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by flyingpig: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Ekakamba:
I always laugh when retards say all races are equal

4 Likes

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Asadujames202(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Oyibo sef

Una too much

No cap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Mowsid(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2020
very commendable......if only the good of the world could surpass the evil, life would have been much better

2 Likes

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by TONIOI: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Enwhen:

Good people , God people... Not those idiots planning to.go.bomb churches... This is how it started in Nigeria , but immediately these white people left , Christianity becomes more of biz...

God bless MERCYSHIP

Mynd44 please front page , let's others see reasons to help and give

Na to dey buy private jet up and down dem know na .

9 Likes

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by sammysneh(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Am just speechless, it's really amazing Wat this guy's

did, This NGO should be encouraged

2 Likes

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by JoshB92: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2020
Commendable
God bless MercyShip
Their name is reflecting in their deeds
Mercy!

8 Likes

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

WoW!

Speechless!

1 Like

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by glopal: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2020
Waooooo!
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2020
Humanitarianism at its best...They saved his life and his future.

5 Likes

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by xcommando(m): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2020
Wow! Good job

1 Like

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by clockwisereport: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2020
nice one

like mercyship, like smile train

God bless them abundantly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma / Spots On My Penis, Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me / Fresh Accident Along Portharcourt Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.