Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) (45975 Views)

Tiktok Doctor Posts Before And After Pics With Horrifying Results(pictures) / Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) / Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by unitysheart(m): 10:14am On Oct 06, 2020
Esseite:

There is nothing.. they are only more empathetic, trusting and less greedy... if we swap countries as it is today, we would still migrate to Nigeria.

That is something

1 Like

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 06, 2020
And one bastard son of a thousand fathers will come and say whites are this whites are that, if not for them you and your useless family would have died of polio and measles, if not for them malaria would have destroyed your lineage. Rubbish, make I catch one of those mumus fes.

2 Likes

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by DivineTurnAroun(f): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2020
Mày Almighty God bless them abundantly Amen

1 Like

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Galadimabawa: 10:28am On Oct 06, 2020
God bless them
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Ekakamba: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2020
Hear yourself, there is nothing & yet your still list more things. grin tongue

Esseite:

There is nothing.. they are only more empathetic, trusting and less greedy... if we swap countries as it is today, we would still migrate to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by showafrica(m): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2020
Tokkson:
This news is uplifting.

You can imagine how the poor boys life has been turned around for good.

You can imagine the joy overflowing through him.

God bless whoever was at the heart of this.

A Nigerian man will never initiate this...its irritating that we dont contribute anything to mother earth. Humans here are almost useless to nature. The day nature go vex, it will just wipe out all these idiots at the helm of affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Chimeluv(f): 10:33am On Oct 06, 2020
They spend their time transforming lives while our Govt spend time destroying lives angry

1 Like

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by showafrica(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2020
Ekakamba:

AWESOMELY AWESOME!
There is something about the WHITES!

No quote me with 'inferiority shit' using a gadget innovated by 'em. grin tongue

Whites behaves like they came down from heaven.. I am still thinking where Nigerians came from.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by showafrica(m): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2020
Esseite:

There is nothing spectacular... they are only more empathetic, trusting and less greedy... if we swap countries as it is today, we would still migrate to Nigeria.

God forgive me but sometimes I doubt if its the same God created all of us. How can God create one specie to be less greedy, happy, accommodating and loving then create another specie highly greedy, wicked and bitter on the same earth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by cyberghost23: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2020
Esseite:

There is nothing spectacular... they are only more empathetic, trusting and less greedy... if we swap countries as it is today, we would still migrate to Nigeria.
I no dey migrate boss
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Emily22(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2020
Esseite:

LWKM OOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2020
This is beautiful on God. Giving hope to the down trodden is the most beautiful thing ever
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by emoboy4u: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2020
Esseite:

Man of wisdom, don't leave me!, don't leave me!!
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2020
Wow! Amazing! I'm so thrilled for him.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2020
I thought nothing like this was impossible in Nigeria since all we do is complain.

Ha i see it took White's to sort this one out.

Nigeria is not cursed the people are.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Evii: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2020
Thank almighty God � for his life and also for the lives of the those who funded and actualized his operation. Once again a big thank u
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by EngineerOloye: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2020
Waoh.....
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by chimeziedickson: 11:01am On Oct 06, 2020
Awesome]
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Amhappy(f): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2020
Deleted. Thank you Mercy ship. God bless you.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2020
showafrica:

God forgive me but sometimes I doubt if its the same God created all of us. How can God create one specie to be less greedy, happy, accommodating and loving then create another specie highly greedy, wicked and bitter on the same earth.
Bros for the fact that they colonised us they are greedy too, just that they love improving themselves and are very curious, while most Africans only care about how much they can grab now now.

2 Likes

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Annychibest(f): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2020
Amazing! God bless this organization. They did a great Job
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by pacespot(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2020
Nothing compares to the modern medicine. Congrats boy on getting your life back. Thanks to the missionary
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by KhingPaul(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Damnnnnnnnnnn

What if this boy becomes a footballer...anything is possible

With the posture of the last picture

I can bet my balls that he is standing like a footballer already.....an attacking midfielder to be precise.....

You get oil for head. Your eye dey shine for ya head wella. That boy na potential footballer noni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by slivertongue: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2020
God bless them ooo for showing mercy to the boy
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by khiaa(f): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Just so you know, angry black Americans are forcing everyone to hate white people everyday on Twitter. And then we see things like this and wonder, why? Even here on Nairaland, someone like Khiaa comes to mind.

How can black people force anyone to do anything?
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by SexytorresE(f): 11:38am On Oct 06, 2020
He was transform by science and not religion . Don’t come here and be shouting thank u God pls
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Grandmeister(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2020
Ausrichie:
And one bastard son of a thousand fathers will come and say whites are this whites are that, if not for them you and your useless family would have died of polio and measles, if not for them malaria would have destroyed your lineage. Rubbish, make I catch one of those mumus fes.
I am sure there were a couple of black millionaires in that boy’s region and they didn’t do jack shyt about him...that is the average black man, self-centred morafukas!

2 Likes

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Richdee1(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Damnnnnnnnnnn

What if this boy becomes a footballer...anything is possible

With the posture of the last picture

I can bet my balls that he is standing like a footballer already.....an attacking midfielder to be precise.....

This guy is really on weed����
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by khiaa(f): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2020
Enwhen:

Good people , God people... Not those idiots planning to.go.bomb churches... This is how it started in Nigeria , but immediately these white people left , Christianity becomes more of biz...

God bless MERCYSHIP

Mynd44 please front page , let's others see reasons to help and give

Didn't they colonize Nigeria?
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by showafrica(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Ausrichie:

Bros for the fact that they colonised us they are greedy too, just that they love improving themselves and are very curious, while most Africans only care about how much they can grab now now.

No, turn it the other way... Imagine if na black man colonize a country where there are numerous mineral resources, they will hyjack the land and will never leave again. If you the owner of the land talk piam, they will send army, sarz, dss and all forces to eliminate you. Black man greediness is out of this world, black man attitude is scary especially African blacks.

1 Like

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by SenecaTheYonger: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2020
khiaa:

How can black people force anyone to do anything?

You don't hear about the people being cancelled because they believe that all lives matter?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma / Fresh Accident Along Portharcourt Expressway / 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.