Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,031 members, 7,799,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) (45970 Views)

Tiktok Doctor Posts Before And After Pics With Horrifying Results(pictures) / Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) / Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by justicechichex: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wow! Just Wow!!
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Enwhen(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
khiaa:

Didn't they colonize Nigeria?

They colonized Africa but today, they are more humans than African people ...Nigerian masses will celebrate a second colonialism...u know the reasons

1 Like

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Origin(f): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
May God bless them.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by TheLasyBuddha: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
These people don't even take “God” as seriously as we do but they are far better than us. They are cut out for performing medical and groundbreaking miracles we will never achieve through prayers alone.

Focus on what you could do in life, take it passionately and seriously. Don't take life seriously. That easy.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Goodman247: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Whites are too much
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Okoroawusa: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
You don't have to have the desire to please any God or go to heaven to do good.

So many government officials and religious leaders in Africa have the capacity to change the lives of a thousand of this boy... but would they?

The person paying for this surgery might be gay, a transvestite, never been to church or mosque in his or her entire life, living with someone who he is she is not married to, have kids out of wedlock,use narcotics... anything at all. But he or she chose to change this boy's life.

Now tell me who is God or a lover of God?
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Thank God for the organization.

1 Like

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Bewiseedet(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wow impressive... More knowledge to everyone
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Senatoraku: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
woooooooooow... to God be the Glory

1 Like

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
Woooow!!!
I'm having goosebumps seeing the transformation..

God bless Mercyship �
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by medalz(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
There are indeed kind human beings. This story reminded me of a good Samaritan who helped me while I was younger on paying for surgery to reset my leg, something quite similar to the boy's situation but not that worse. My mum told me his name is Lawyer paiko and has an office at marina Lagos. She lost contact with him and I wish I could find him just to say THANK YOU.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Nehyooh(m): 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
Am just speechless !
To God be the Glory !
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by BuzChi(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ekakamba:

AWESOMELY AWESOME!
There is something about the WHITES!

No quote me with 'inferiority shit' using a gadget innovated by 'em. grin tongue

The only major difference is the system works! If you research after Hurricane Katrina in the US and any other post-disaster periods, there were lots of looting and theft. These only happened because of the temporary break-down of law and order. If a nation decides to work its systems like the way Singapore, Malaysia, Kenya and even Rwanda is pushing through now, that nation will look pretty developed. It is a will and decision to work one's systems and not give in to insatiable greed that corrupts one's future
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
I haven't been emotional in a while. This is so heartwarming. I work and pray everyday to be in this position of making a difference in people's life. It is what gives me peace and joy.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by EngrEgghead: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
And all what some people know to do best is to show off their latest cars, shoes, jewelries , houses etc
God bless the mercyship on every side.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Mftivi: 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
1Sharon:

There she goes again.

Go and read history, whites are the only other race that love black people the most.

Before you turn around to call me an uncle Tom, I said LOVE US THE MOST.
clown
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Awesome transformation, May the good Lord bless those that that did this
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by PervertProphet: 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
Christians always leading the cause of Charity everywhere worldwide while still being modest about this.

1 Like

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by PervertProphet: 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
Okoroawusa:
You don't have to have the desire to please any God or go to heaven to do good.

So many government officials and religious leaders in Africa have the capacity to change the lives of a thousand of this boy... but would they?

The person paying for this surgery might be gay, a transvestite, never been to church or mosque in his or her entire life, living with someone who he is she is not married to, have kids out of wedlock,use narcotics... anything at all. But he or she chose to change this boy's life.

Now tell me who is God or a lover of God?

As usual these ignorant atheists will swoon in to give the credit to themselves while discrediting the Christian faith behind this.
The founders are Christians with a BA even in Biblical Studies.

Never been to Church ko!
Gay ni!

Christian youths. You need to learn wisely.
No other religion or non-religious movements like atheistic societies comes close to the worldwide scope of Christians charity in all the continents of this World. From the Catholic to the Protestants to Salvation Army, etcetera.

Islam is no where in the conversation.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Okoroawusa: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
PervertProphet:

As usual these ignorant atheists will swoon in to give the credit to themselves while discrediting the Christian faith behind this.
The founders are Christians with a BA even in Biblical Studies.

Never been to Church ko!
Gay ni!

Christian youths. You need to learn wisely.
No other religion or non-religious movements like atheistic societies comes close to the worldwide scope of Christians charity in all the continents of this World. From the Catholic to the Protestants to Salvation Army, etcetera.

Islam is no where in the conversation.
So you think there are no Christian's who have never been to church in their lives,gay, transvestite, living out of wedlock n so on?

Young man don't give any religion too much credit...
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by PervertProphet: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Okoroawusa:

So you think there are no Christian's who have never been to church in their lives,gay, transvestite, living out of wedlock n so on?

Young man don't give any religion too much credit...

You want to discuss facts or you want to talk nonsense?
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Okoroawusa: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
PervertProphet:

You want to discuss facts or you want to talk nonsense?
Now you are sounding violent... typical of religious people.

Let me leave you before you bomb me.
Bye
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by PervertProphet: 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Now you are sounding violent... typical of religious people.

Let me leave you before you bomb me.
Bye

Yeah!

Balh!!! Brrrrh!!!

The usual Atheist goofy nonsensical stereotypical propagandist statements thrown around at religious people to make it seem like they sensible.

The only bomb headed for your head is the one that blows open your foolish assumptions.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by khiaa(f): 2:04am On Oct 07, 2020
1Sharon:

There she goes again.

Go and read history, whites are the only other race that love black people the most.

Before you turn around to call me an uncle Tom, I said LOVE US THE MOST.

Shut the heck up, I will never call you an Uncle Tom, your COON behind could never compare to such a brilliant heroic man.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by khiaa(f): 2:29am On Oct 07, 2020
flyingpig:
I fear them not in the way i fear God but I don't take them on the same level as black man on technological advancement or civilisation. Whether in engineering or in health or in education.

SMH. undecided
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by 1Sharon(f): 3:38am On Oct 07, 2020
khiaa:

Shut the heck up, I will never call you an Uncle Tom, your COON behind could never compare to such a brilliant heroic man.

Yeah as expected.Why am I a coon?
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by khiaa(f): 4:30am On Oct 07, 2020
1Sharon:

Yeah as expected.Why am I a coon?
You post the most assinine, the most false crap that you can pull out of your butt, just imagine "White people love Blacks more than most other races" get out of here with that bullcrap. Will you ever stop acting inferior? Most don't even like you not to mention love.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Agbebakun22: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Damnnnnnnnnnn

What if this boy becomes a footballer...anything is possible

With the posture of the last picture

I can bet my balls that he is standing like a footballer already.....an attacking midfielder to be precise.....

Slawomir boss abeg e get something weh I wan reason with u... Abeg I wan pm u.. Thanks
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by 1Sharon(f): 10:46am On Oct 07, 2020
khiaa:

You post the most assinine, the most false crap that you can pull out of your butt, just imagine "White people love Blacks more than most other races" get out of here with that bullcrap. Will you ever stop acting inferior? Most don't even like you not to mention love.

Despite me reiterating my comment, you stil failed to grasp. Did I ever say that they like us??

The truth is out there if you want to know but your type just sits there and consumes everything the mainstream media feeds you.

You refuse to read outside your comfort zone.
Again, go and read history. White people have been the least racist to black people. Does that statement mean they aren't racist? No it doesn't dummy. Prove to me that my comment is crap.

Oh and travel too.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Meesquared000(m): 11:51am On Oct 07, 2020
Just wow! We give all the glory to Science..
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by flyingpig: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
khiaa:

SMH. undecided
shorop! Kiss the truth!
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by khiaa(f): 1:55am On Oct 08, 2020
1Sharon:

Despite me reiterating my comment, you stil failed to grasp. Did I ever say that they like us??

The truth is out there if you want to know but your type just sits there and consumes everything the mainstream media feeds you.

You refuse to read outside your comfort zone.
Again, go and read history. White people have been the least racist to black people. Does that statement mean they aren't racist? No it doesn't dummy. Prove to me that my comment is crap.

Oh and travel too.

You said MOST loved us. Look you are just being a mor.on right now. I live in America in one of the most racist country against blacks in human history and you have the nerve to tell me to read history.

How about you read the history of American racism and also the present state of the country and maybe we can have a discourse but right now you are too ignorant about the racism and heartfelt hatred of whites towards black people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma / Fresh Accident Along Portharcourt Expressway / 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.