Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,213 members, 7,780,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:32 PM

Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital (57930 Views)

Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) / Regina Daniels Sends Happy New Year Message After Being Rushed To Hospital / Davido’s Victim Rushed To Dubai Hospital, Covered In Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by Oketwin(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
PastorandMentor:
Public Olosho.
She did all that just to gain more fame.
The whole attention was going to Laycon the winner of BBN she wanted some for herself.
She wanted to be all over the news
She wanted the name.
Mumu dey worry all of una.

Quote me you die.
ur moniker does nt correspond wit ur writing, change ooh.
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by aspiring44: 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
The bigger ,the merrier.
Lots of studies had showed that looking at a well endowed lady improves a man's circulatory system.

It pumps up men' s adrenaline to give us goose bumps
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
I don't know how this girl breasts will look like when she turns 60, the thing go dey sweep ground

Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by DenreleDave(m): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Tupacx:

Why claim female when you are a male?

Seun Lalasticlala should look into this...false information as an attempt to mislead fellow nairalanders

Obviously forgot that there's a pink F sing by your moniker

Better stop wailing.....
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by DenreleDave(m): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Bimboscoo:
Your status is showing female and here you are claiming to be a man. You are hereby put under surveillance in order to determine your real gender.

grin grin grin grin
ngadaAwo:
denreledave my sweetheart
just quit tribalism
you're fun to watch

grin grin grin
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by mdchikezie(m): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Iceyjayz:
No one gives a damn, so this one is among yeyebrities now.

YOU ALREADY GAVE MORE DAMNS THAN ANYBODY WOULD.
AS YOU COMMENTED ON THIS THREAD..................... SO STFU
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by DenreleDave(m): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
ngadaAwo:
denreledave my sweetheart
just quit tribalism
you're fun to watch

Have u quitted from tribalism

Can same be said of u
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by Breadnote: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
gud to no
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by lereinter(m): 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
Where's Cynthia picture
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by Bullet01(f): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
I think some breast need to be taxed.
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by agbonkamen(f): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
Davash222:

My brother, I give a damn. In fact, I give plenty damns.
why won't you give a damn when majority of Nigerian men can't live without big breast. grin
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by Pauladex(m): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Just imagining me rubbing my big black curved rigid dicck between those succulent watermelons. grin grin grin

This ur meme can scatter vilage meeting
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by Davash222(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
agbonkamen:
why won't you give a damn when majority of Nigerian men can't live without big breast. grin
You’re right Nne.
Big breast is joy giver. How come you don’t have it? Where did you go when Heaven was dashing breast
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by Pauladex(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
See devil
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by sammy7410(m): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Cowbell our milk

Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by KhingPaul(m): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nzakne:
Visit my signature if you bet on football matches

Bros, how far? How i go fit get your matches to bet on top nah?
Email--khingpaul48@gmail.com
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lagos need to collect tax from the large selling point
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by tnerro1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
We need to examine the breast very well or we no go agree
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by Fash20: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin. Which kind foolish chest wey be like person wey carry her generational issues for her chest grin grin grin

Even though I am a boobs man and I don't really value ass like dt. I will choose Nengi fake ass to this Dorathy natural big boobs..

Ahn ahn, what happen?

Anytime I see Dorathy big chest for BBN, I hid myself

[img]https://media1./images/478da8f949fc6828a701bb7f5dfaa6ed/tenor.gif?itemid=5786484[/img]

Why cus your chest exist only in the imaginary plane grin grin?
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by Theicecode(m): 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
agbonkamen:
The same boobs you lack
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by dangwarmai(m): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Can you imagine the saggy under that clothes?
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by Nmezor(f): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Welcome bk Tata in Prince's voice (Double D)...glad it wasn't so serious smiley
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by Oshowfreetv: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
Davido Reacted To His Boy Lil Frosh @rrest Over D0mestic Vi0lence On His Girlfriend!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZirE1a5MByw

#davido #FEM #DavidoFem #lilfrosh
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by ikedi205: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
This one's are still fighting to be relevant , nonsense.. Who gives a damn!
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by Alexaonfleek: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Eeithis30:
Her chest is too heavy for her.....

She should be milked
undecided oshey herdsman!
oya Goan milk her.
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by tunize(m): 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
ethicallyright:
She is prone to certain ailments because of heredity. I remember when she said her Mother was diabetic.

With her size she was almost never going to miss such terminal ailments.
Calm down now shuuu
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by olahypes(m): 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
A Must See »
Davido terminates Lil Frosh contract with DMW
OLAHYPES.COM.NG
http://olahypes.com.ng/content-posts/14686/davido-terminates-lil-frosh-contract-with-dmw/
In a painful twist of event, Lil Frosh who
was alleged to have subjected his girlfriend
to domestic violence has been shown the
doo....

1 Share

Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by macho44(m): 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
Davash222:

My brother, I give a damn. In fact, I give plenty damns.

Oya damns fall on you grin grin grin grin
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by Tboyfrosh123(m): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
not again every time big brother

who even made. them celeb shebii there have finish so what concern us with if she has malaria is it a must it reach front page

God help us oo
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by Shadysen: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
she bin wan come back with flat breast before or na surgery she go do
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by JIMMY1393: 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin. Which kind foolish chest wey be like person wey carry her generational issues for her chest grin grin grin

Even though I am a boobs man and I don't really value ass like dt. I will choose Nengi fake ass to this Dorathy natural big boobs..

Ahn ahn, what happen?

Anytime I see Dorathy big chest for BBN, I hid myself

[img]https://media1./images/478da8f949fc6828a701bb7f5dfaa6ed/tenor.gif?itemid=5786484[/img]

Why? I don't think you're truly a boobs man then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) / Skin Like Milk! Toke Makinwa Rocked A Mini Skirt. Photos / Headies: Pretty Mike Dressed Like Eyo To Award Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.