Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) (7527 Views)

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? / Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by 2x24: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Techm0:

How will 3 people eat with 1k in one day, with the normal 2 square meal

1k divided by 3 is 300, so what meal can 150 prepare per head, even if it's noodles and egg, Ogi and Ankara, Garri and okro or bread and egg won't you fuel your stove or gas and buy ingredients

[/s]
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by 2x24: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Techm0:

Naso my brother.... May God keep providing for us
[/s]
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by 2x24: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Techm0:

You talk as if Drinking beer or driving a car is a luxury that Nigerians should not enjoy

Look if you drive a Toyota Corolla (2003- 2007) Honda Accord EOD(04 to 07) or Toyota Camry (99 to 05). You are not living luxurious but living very economical....

Bike fare from your house to any junction is ₦100 to ₦200, regardless of your mode of transportation in urban Nigeria , residential area to business districts would cost you ₦500 so to and fro journey you are looking at ₦1000 to ₦1500 where as 10 litters ₦1600 in a 4 cylinder engine would take you far more..

So in the real sense people taking public transport pay faaaar more in Nigeria since we don't have a metro system

And most hardworking men in most countries relax after work taking beer and watching TV with family and friends or having sex and hanging out with a fine woman.. both beer and fine woman are no longer available for Nigerian men and they have psychological needs for escape pleasure after hard work

whichever side you belong, North or South, APC or PDP facts remains things are abit harder

[/s]
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by NAIJAilliterate: 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
amc:

Nobody is saying things aren't harder but lets not just make things up just to buttress the point.

While things are more expensive, a lot of people have also seen increase in wages and income albeit not significant enough to cover the increase in price of transport and products. Bus drivers have increased fares, market sellers have increased prices. These guys are earning more from the rest of us. Some of us have increased salaries of our staff, including domestic staff who now earn up to N40k per month from the days of N25k per month. The real issue is the world economy is taking a serious beating right now and it has nothing to do with North, South, APC or PDP. And things are going to get worse unless God intervenes which we should be praying for, and not only in Nigeria but worldwide. So let those who still have money to drink beer, abstain for a season and save that little extra bob for the rainy day. Trust me, they will thank God for the times they could drink beer hen the real worldwide recession starts.

I do not agree with you at all most of these problems were caused by the government example the border closure once you increase salary you are devalue your currency this is what is costing hyper inflation dad government decision

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:23am On Oct 07, 2020
We haven't see anything we all leaves farming and villages forming big men and women in cities up and down,if we don't take drastic action Hungry go do us something

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 07, 2020
backnbeta:
Everyone is going through hardship in Nigeria, unless you're a polithiefcian, a thief or a ritualist undecided
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by SuCCeSSfulLadY: 6:57am On Oct 07, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
We haven't see anything we all leaves farming and villages forming big men and women in cities up and down,if we don't take drastic action Hungry go do us something
This has always been our problem,everyone forming big man no kobo

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by omoharry(f): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2020
leksbore:
Nigeria is a time bomb waiting to explode...bet it very soon .something will happen that state of emergency will be declared across the country if things continues like this...the hardship is just too much honestly
Oga, nothing will happen. If it were the Nigerian youth of the 70s, 80s and 90s, that I can say yes, they would soon explode but the Nigerians that we have now, would rather dig themselves through the wall when they are been pushed to it and continue to complain among themselves.They will be the first to hail and defend our corrupt leaders when the need arises and are ready to put their lives on the line for their sake..
We are weak and would easily cower by the sound of a bang-out..or worse still, mock those that manage to come out to protest.We lack solidarity to form a united front against our terrible leaders..This thing called ethnic/religious sentiment among us has clouded our sanity to reason straight and well. We really deserve the leaders that we have. Next time, we will learn to keep or ethic/religious sentiment aside when voting for our leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by leksbore(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2020
omoharry:
Oga, nothing will happen. If it were the Nigerian youth of the 70s, 80s and 90s, that I can say yes, they would soon explode but the Nigerians that we have now, would rather dig themselves through the wall when they are been pushed to it and continue to complain among themselves.They will be the first to hail and defend our corrupt leaders when the need arises and are ready to put their lives on the line for their sake..
We are weak and would easily cower by the sound of a bang-out..or worse still, mock those that manage to come out to protest.We lack solidarity to form a united front against our terrible leaders..This thing called ethnic/religious sentiment among us has clouded our sanity to reason straight and well. We really deserve the leaders that we have. Next time, we will learn to keep or ethic/religious sentiment aside when voting for our leaders.
something will happen ..e go shock everybody ...e remain small...
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by SuCCeSSfulLadY: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2020
omoharry:
Our leaders have failed us,we are going through a lot in naija.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by SuCCeSSfulLadY: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
romenna:

And to make matters worse, u r hawking gadgets n equipment.
Nobody has money for that at dis time.
Sell essential goods so u can eat well
grin grin grin grin you are so funny.food is the issue on ground.he will need quick money for foodd
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by ibedun: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
leksbore:
Nigeria is a time bomb waiting to explode...bet it very soon .something will happen that state of emergency will be declared across the country if things continues like this...the hardship is just too much honestly

But you don’t produce anything na, not even food!!!! What exactly are 200m hands and legs doing on a daily basis?

That’s the reason for the hunger!!!!

It has been this way for a long time just that’s it becoming unbearable now.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by SuCCeSSfulLadY: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
ibedun:

But you don’t produce anything na, not even food!!!! What exactly are 200m hands and legs doing on a daily basis?

That’s the reason for the hunger!!!!

It has been this way for a long time just that’s it becoming unbearable now.
So unbearable everything is expensive.
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by SuCCeSSfulLadY: 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

It seem everyone is OK with the hunger and everything happening.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by ibedun: 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
SuCCeSSfulLadY:

So unbearable everything is expensive.

No food for the lazy man!

200m people surrounded by fertile land, yet going hungry? You are all MAD!!!!
Make hunger KEE una!

Tell me what 200m people are doing on a daily basis? Most of the 200m just sit around doing nothing all day, nobody in the farm, NOBODY!
Make HUNGER kill all of una empty brain people!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by Jlow2: 4:46am On Oct 08, 2020
Change from Fulani caliphate
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by SuCCeSSfulLadY: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2020
ibedun:

No food for the lazy man!

200m people surrounded by fertile land, yet going hungry? You are all MAD!!!!
Make hunger KEE una!

Tell me what 200m people are doing on a daily basis? Most of the 200m just sit around doing nothing all day, nobody in the farm, NOBODY!
Make HUNGER kill all of una empty brain people!!!!

And who told you that we naija are lazy,you speak like one of this people being paid by this propaganda administration to attack those who express themselves or opinions about them,they are not hard to know alway acting like mumu who are under manipulation .

Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by villagepeoplefb: 8:45am On Oct 08, 2020
Techm0:

How will 3 people eat with 1k in one day, with the normal 2 square meal

1k divided by 3 is 300, so what meal can 150 prepare per head, even if it's noodles and egg, Ogi and Ankara, Garri and okro or bread and egg won't you fuel your stove or gas and buy ingredients
Oga you be rich man ooo. Where I grew up, if you buy beans #50 and garri #30 you join the together and add little water it will swell up and then you add cooked egg #50 this is your morning food. you will step it down with 2 cups of water. In the afternoon you will look for fufu 3 for #100 from iya baraka with omi obe with one kpono #50 and that is your launch.you step it down with 2cups of water. In the night you go for yam #100 beans #50 no meat no egg you step it down with 2cups of water and that is your dinner. Believe no extra now small small chop choo if not you will not take 3sqaure meal that day.

Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by juman(m): 8:50am On Oct 08, 2020
People are seriously suffering.

One nigeria is great mistake.
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by SuCCeSSfulLadY: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2020
juman:

The suffering is no over serious .
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by SuCCeSSfulLadY: 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
Jlow2:
Change from Fulani caliphate

The real change u people asked for.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by ibedun: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
SuCCeSSfulLadY:

And who told you that we naija are lazy,you speak like one of this people being paid by this propaganda administration to attack those who express themselves or opinions about them,they are not hard to know alway acting like mumu who are under manipulation .

Quit rebuking nonsense, GO and rebuke HUNGER!!!
Nigeria is full of stupid lazy people.
You are all in the cities forming BIG boys while there is nobody on the farm.......of course hunger will be your companion.

Make all Nigerians “go and die” jare!
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by SuCCeSSfulLadY: 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
ibedun:

Quit rebuking nonsense, GO and rebuke HUNGER!!!
Nigeria is full of stupid lazy people.
You are all in the cities forming BIG boys while there is nobody on the farm.......of course hunger will be your companion.

Make all Nigerians “go and die” jare!

Now you are sounding fynny,on the note of forming big,that is Nigerians for you always acting big,with no money in the pocket.
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by jude79(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
wizzyrich:
As it stands, the only thing that has not sky rocketed is matches sticks and maybe sachet pure water.

Actually every bag of satchet water is #100, while production cost is #130, so every factory looses #30 per bag of satchet water sold, the materials has climbed from #600,000 to #1000,000 per tonne, that is why satchet water factories are closing at an alarming rate.
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by jude79(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
leksbore:
something will happen ..e go shock everybody ...e remain small...

Nothing will happen!!! There's too much ethnic and especially, with heavy emphasis, religious bigotry for any tangible resistance from the masses to take root. Nigerian corrupt leaders will continue to impoverish the Nigeria masses until the starve to smithereens and ultimately death, the same masses will compensate them by massively voting for them and chasing away anybody that tries to help them.
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by bjtinz: 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Govt certainly has its own part to play by providing an enabling environment for people to engage in productive lives ( security, infrastructure, power,etc)

However we also have our part to play. Someone opined above about a number of Nigerians being lazy. Harsh, but true to an extent, IMO.

Then of course is the nauseating habit of some couples reproducing like rabbits when they lack the means to cater for such large number.

A family with disposal income of less than 30k yet having 7 children, and then they start blaming govt for thier hunger. Like WTF were you thinking when bleeping each other without protection?? angry angry

Until we change this mentality, especially the population issue, there is no way we can effectively solve the hunger problem.
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by SuCCeSSfulLadY: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
bjtinz:
Govt certainly has its own part to play by providing an enabling environment for people to engage in productive lives ( security, infrastructure, power,etc)

However we also have our part to play. Someone opined above about a number of Nigerians being lazy. Harsh, but true to an extent, IMO.

Then of course is the nauseating habit of some couples reproducing like rabbits when they lack the means to cater for such large number.

A family with disposal income of less than 30k yet having 7 children, and then they start blaming govt for thier hunger. Like WTF were you thinking when bleeping each other without protection?? angry angry

Until we change this mentality, especially the population issue, there is no way we can effectively solve the hunger problem.

You are right in the issue of child bearing,but our leaders should help us with the issue of hunger and high prices of food stuffs.
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by kelvinslim(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
what are we celebrating?nigeria at 60,celebrating hunger angry cry
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by SuCCeSSfulLadY: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
kelvinslim:
what are we celebrating?nigeria at 60,celebrating hunger angry cry
The hunger have just stated.
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by SuCCeSSfulLadY: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
juman:

Hunger should make us unit and cry out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership / YouWiN Women Applicants First Round Results Is Out / Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.