Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. (6756 Views)

This Is Why I Rarely Greet Nigerian Men. / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by maak400: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Rainbowpill:
The redpill isn't as foolproof as most guys on Nairaland make it seem.

First thing I'll like to say is that all women are not the same. This is a fact redpillers have to get into their heads. Most redpillers usually advocate this as truth, but it isn't. Women are different. Not only do they come with different complex personalities and mental capacities, their ideas, opinions and world views are shaped by the environment and cultures that they grew up in, and to an extent the kind of books that they read while growing up.

For a lot of women, yes following redpill truths and applying them works, but I've noticed that they don't work on smart women

Now I'll define what I mean by smart women. A smart woman is one is intelligent, observant, introspective and rational. She is skilled at observing her environment and making logical deductions. She also has a lot of respect for herself and doesn't feel she needs a man to be fulfilled.

Of course this sort of woman is different from your everyday bimbo/slayqueen. But you see this is the kind of woman I go after. I've reached the stage where I don't want to have casual sex with women but I actually want a serious relationship that would lead to marriage.

I'll illustrate with a real experience. I met two girls. Girl A is physically attractive but personality wise and mentally, she isn't my type. Girl B isnt just physically attractive, she is also SMART. So I decide to use the redpill on both women; I don't give them too much attention, ignore their calls sometimes, let them see me talking to pretty women, don't text often, hang out once in a while and all that redpill stuff.

Girl A became even more attracted to me and would bombards my phone with calls and texts, beggin to me to visit or to come visit.

Girl B on the other hand began to pull away. She began to text less and call less. She wasn't as responsive to my requests as before.

Bear in mind that Girl B is the one I actually want to pursue a serious relationship with.

So I decided to shove the redpill aside and actually talk to girl B. I decided to tell girl B how I actually felt about her. And that was when she opened up. She was shocked that I actually had feelings for her and that I just seemed like a player who only was interested in sex and she would never take such a guy seriously. She said she had similar feelings for me but didn't show it because she didn't want to get burnt emotionally.

Fast forward to today, I'm officially engaged to girl B and we are getting married soon. And she is the woman of my dreams. Physically, mentally, financial-wise, character- wise and wife material wise.

The point I'm making is that if you want a serious relationship with a smart woman, don't take the redpill seriously. This doesn't mean you should sacrifice your masculinity on the altar of love. No, be a man, lead your woman, don't tolerate disrespect, but at the same time, show her love, treat her well, fuçk her good and give her that emotional security that she needs.
You’re correct to a very large extent. Humans are dynamic beings and are shaped by a lot of factors and influences. Redpill is meant to be applied with some sort of flexibility and balance, one should not be too rigid in applying the principles like a robot.
The important thing about redpill that every guy should imbibe is to focus on one’s development mentally, financially and in every aspect of life. Show love and affection to your lady but don’t worship her or put her on a pedestal like she’s the hair you breathe.

3 Likes

Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
streetwise2015:
What advice would u give to a new redpiller about how to treat women ?

It's simple! Let go all the knowledge you have about women. Unlearn to relearn. Let confidence and intelligence be the key you use to unlock any lady.....money is an important tool but not a necessary tool
I wish you good luck

1 Like

Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Davash222:
We’ve lost a brother to these vagina citizens.
Stupid talk.
OP is right about smart women.
A smart woman is intelligent enough to attach value to commitment. If you think that by pulling away, you will secure her attention and affection, she will quickly shut you down.
A smart woman has passed the fantasy stage and doesn't build castles in the air. She wants a manly man but also a sensitive one. One who'll care enough to show it but also knows how to take the lead where necessary.
Playing hot-and-cold or sending mixed signals gets you nowhere with her. Period.

3 Likes

Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by Openbusiness: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
streetwise2015:
What advice would u give to a new redpiller about how to treat women ?

Treat a woman the way she is. You have to be a mirror and let your communication mirror her the way she is. Her disposition is her language, so you have to speak a according to the "language" she understands. If she's speaking one language and you're speaking another, then you won't connect with her.

So basically, If she's a hoe, treat her like a hoe; if she's a normal decent girl, treat her like a normal decent girl; if she's a hoelosho, treat her like that etc. The kind of person or personality or mindset that she has is one of the earliest things you watch out for and pay attention to. She will always leave clues and hints.

Your job is to pick up those hints and decipher her and decode the kind of person she really is before you workout your game plan to make a connection. If you treat a slut like a normal girl = connection fail. If you treat a normal decent girl like a hoelosho = connection fail. If you treat a hoelosho like a slut = connection fail etc! "Treat" = communication = how you relate with her etc. Some girls code themselves but they will leave hints as to their real or true disposition no matter what.

You see some girls on social media, they code themselves to appear like normal decent girls, you will see them dropping motivational quotes, Bible verses, Muslim attire etc, but when they describe themselves you see things like "straight to the point" = hint, or "fun to be with" = hint, some leave hints with their appearance, or fashion style, some leave hints with their main point of discussion, like I can't date a broke guy oh = hint; he must be loaded = hint; he has to spoil me = hint. So you merge all the clues and hints you can find to know who you're dealing with and then deal with her accordingly.

For example, look at that girl Zzor.... BLW = coding, but profile pic always showing off curves and ass = hint, her main focus of discussion = money, money, money, rich guy, i hate broke guys, I want a billionaire etc = hint. Put that puzzle together = hoeleosho type = pay as you go type. They are all about money, that's the language they speak and that's how you can connect.

If you like, drop all the cheesiest pickup lines, it won't work = connection fail. If you like drop intellect, talk science, politics, entertainment etc = connection fail. But when you talk money, and talk gifts and talk cruising and spoiling with cash and talk shopping spree or Dubai holiday getaway, forget about all that good girl virgin cock&bull bs she keeps fronting with to code here, she will spread her legs for you like a TV antenna. Na normal level be that. You will connect. But if you want to be dropping gist and preaching I love you, you're fine, yen yen yen language without speaking the money language she understands, then that's you below. This is my red pill nugget to you!
[img]https://media1./images/1147710372d7d96980733a8e2fd7710c/tenor.gif?itemid=10919304[/img]

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by dollynnn(f): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
Treat a woman the way she is. You have to be a mirror and let your communication mirror her the way she is. Her disposition is her language, so you have to speak a according to the "language" she understands. If she's speaking one language and you're speaking another, then you won't connect with her.

So basically, If she's a hoe, treat her like a hoe; if she's a normal decent girl, treat her like a normal decent girl; if she's a hoelosho, treat her like that. The kind of person or personality oe mindset that she has ia one of the earliest things you watch out for amd pay attention to. She will always leave clues and hints.

Your job is to pick up those hints and decipher her and decode fbe kind of person she really is before you workout your game plan to make a connection. If you treat a slut like a normal girl, connection fail. If you treat a normal decent girl like a hoelosho = connection fail. If you treat a hoelosho like a slut = connection fail etc! "Treat" = communication = how you relate with her etc. Some girls code themselves but they will leave hints as to their real or true disposition no matter what.

You see some girls on social media, they code themselves to appear like normal decent girls, you will see them dropping motivational quotes, Bible verses, Muslim attire etc, but when they describe themselves you see things like "straight to the point" = hint, or "fun to be with" = hint, some leave hints with their appearance, or fashion style, some leave hints with their main point of discussion, like I can't date a broke guy oh = hint; he must be loaded = hint; he has to spoil me = hint. So you merge all the clues and hints you can find to know who you're dealing with and then deal with her accordingly.

For example, look at that girl Zzor.... BLW = coding, but profile pic always showing off curves and ass = hint, her main focus of discussion = money, money, money, rich guy, i hate broke guys, I want a billionaire etc = hint. Put that puzzle together = hoeleosho type = pay as you go type. They are all about money, that's the language they speak and that's how you can connect.

If you like, drop all the cheesiest pickup lines, it won't work = connection fail. If you like drop intellect, talk science, politics, entertainment etc = connection fail. But when you talk money, and talk gifts and talk cruising and spoiling with cash and talk shopping spree or Dubai holiday getaway, forget about all that good girl virgin cock&bull bs she keeps fronting with to code here, she will spread her legs for you like a TV antenna. Na normal level be that. You will connect. But if you want to be dropping gist and preaching I love you, you're fine, yen yen yen language without speaking the money language she understands, then that's you below. This is my red pill nugget to you!
[img]https://media1./images/1147710372d7d96980733a8e2fd7710c/tenor.gif?itemid=10919304[/img]
apt and succint!

5 Likes

Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by Openbusiness: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
dollynnn:

apt and succint!

1 Like

Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
Openbusiness:

So basically, If she's a hoe, treat her like a hoe; if she's a normal decent girl, treat her like a normal decent girl; if she's a hoelosho, treat her like that etc. The kind of person or personality or mindset that she has is one of the earliest things you watch out for and pay attention to. She will always leave clues and hints.

Your job is to pick up those hints and decipher her and decode the kind of person she really is before you workout your game plan to make a connection. If you treat a slut like a normal girl = connection fail. If you treat a normal decent girl like a hoelosho = connection fail. If you treat a hoelosho like a slut = connection fail etc! "Treat" = communication = how you relate with her etc. Some girls code themselves but they will leave hints as to their real or true disposition no matter what.

you are very correct

5 Likes

Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hussein01:

And Redpill teaches "Compromise". that's what it means when it says: "An Alpha male should in some circumstance act like a beta to get the desired end, just like a military would retreat to re-strategise and probably prevails"-that's the compromise you talk about.

Redpill just need to be mastered it works.

I will say some things.

A man can never be an alpha if his mother still controls him. This I know for sure.

If a man can't go away from his own mother manipulations, how can he go away from a strange woman manipulation.

Mothers project their image on their sons, that is why you see men who are emotional like their mother.how do you expect someone like that to be an alpha.

A alpha is a logical and rational being not an emotional bring that can be swing anywhere.

Check a man behavior with his mother then we shall know what type of man he is.

Can he sit his mother down and talk to her?

Can he correct his mother?
Can he guide his mother

If he can not don't think this same man can be champion with women.

Mothers create men that women hate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by Hussein01(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I will say some things.

A man can never be an alpha if his mother still controls him. This I know for sure.

If a man can't go away from his own mother manipulations, how can he go away from a strange woman manipulation.

Mothers project their image on their sons, that is why you see men who are emotional like their mother.how do you expect someone like that to be an alpha.

A alpha is a logical and rational being not an emotional bring that can be swing anywhere.

Check a man behavior with his mother then we shall know what type of man he is.

Can he sit his mother down and talk to her?

Can he correct his mother?
Can he guide his mother

If he can not don't think this same man can be champion with women.

Mothers create men that women hate.

That's true. Redpill apart ,a mentor once told me I should stop taking advice from my mummy or any female I was currently taking advice from that time, he said he could percieve it from my line of thought and advised me to stop because it would only make me a weak man.......and truly that time mummy is my confidant.

Mind you the said man is not a youth, a family man, successful and experienced, old enough to be my father.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by Kennedyiheme02: 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
lol dont worry, women arent smart grin

1 Like

Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hussein01:

That's true. Redpill apart ,a mentor once told me I should stop taking advice from my mummy or any female I was currently taking advice from that time, he said he could percieve it from my line of thought and advised me to stop because it would only make me a weak man.......and truly that time mummy is my confidant.

Mind you the said man is not a youth, a family man, successful and experienced, old enough to be my father.

There is nothing more I can say.

Just like you, a older man too gave me that too even my uncle too gave me similar advice.

It doesn't mean you don't love her but your decisions are only created by you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by maximusprime2000: 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
apatheticme:

I'm not going to engage in a gender war with you. I believe everyone not just males need to be educated about issues in life generally. No gender is perfect, yours has its own flaws!

However, whatever choices we make in life, we should accept the responsibilities/consequences that stem from it. Many males meet airheads, whom they know fully well that she's just about the money, but because she's pretty, they do everything to please her. When she sucks them dry, they turn around to blame the entirety of women, that's wrong. That was his choice!

Not every woman extorts their men, but then I'm only speaking from my perspective and perception of life, others may hold divergent views and opinions! In Africa also, don't forget Poverty is a major factor! If you are well fed and from a good home, you will even give others money or gifts (including your man), no big deal!

However, my grouse is with the lowlifes with nothing to do who vituperate all over nairaland like hungry corpses cursing Nigerian women at every slight misfortune that befalls them.

There are thousands of quality relationships with the woman contributing financially yet she does this quietly without seeking attention, no one creates threads on that! Infact, whoever does would be tagged simp, that's unacceptable and simply misogynistic! In fact, it's so bad these days on nairaland that you'll almost believe there's no single well mannered and cultured female in Nigeria again, the way these lowlifes picture it.

I'm tired of typing, but I'm sure you get my point. Let me get back to work.

i like ur objection, its really becoming unbecoming. dont blame anyone yet, times are hard. be calming down
Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
Openbusiness:

Great and Insightful write up, boss.
Kudos smiley

5 Likes

Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by apatheticme(f): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2020
maximusprime2000:

i like ur objection, its really becoming unbecoming. dont blame anyone yet, times are hard. be calming down

True!
Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by Mekenz(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2020
Openbusiness:

word's on marble, I wonder why some men are finding these act of dealing with women so difficult to comprehend and put into practice, women are women, they can't reasons or act like a man.

you are a man, you are incharge, you're made to put them in their place naturally.

2 Likes

Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by Davash222(m): 11:51am On Oct 07, 2020
Openbusiness:

Sire, you’re the wisest man on earth this week. Your fountain of wisdom is orgasmic to the soul.

Like I said initially, I know that Zzor of a girl very well. She stays in Ogbomoso. She’s exactly what you described above. She’s Rozz, Ariza’s protege.

1 Like

Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by FreestyleG: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
Rainbowpill:

First thing I'll like to say is that all women are not the same. This is a fact redpillers have to get into their heads. Most redpillers usually advocate this as truth, but it isn't. Women are different. Not only do they come with different complex personalities and mental capacities, their ideas, opinions and world views are shaped by the environment and cultures that they grew up in, and to an extent the kind of books that they read while growing up.

For a lot of women, yes following redpill truths and applying them works, but I've noticed that they don't work on smart women

Now I'll define what I mean by smart women. A smart woman is one is intelligent, observant, introspective and rational. She is skilled at observing her environment and making logical deductions. She also has a lot of respect for herself and doesn't feel she needs a man to be fulfilled.

Of course this sort of woman is different from your everyday bimbo/slayqueen. But you see this is the kind of woman I go after. I've reached the stage where I don't want to have casual sex with women but I actually want a serious relationship that would lead to marriage.

I'll illustrate with a real experience. I met two girls. Girl A is physically attractive but personality wise and mentally, she isn't my type. Girl B isnt just physically attractive, she is also SMART. So I decide to use the redpill on both women; I don't give them too much attention, ignore their calls sometimes, let them see me talking to pretty women, don't text often, hang out once in a while and all that redpill stuff.

Girl A became even more attracted to me and would bombards my phone with calls and texts, beggin to me to visit or to come visit.

Girl B on the other hand began to pull away. She began to text less and call less. She wasn't as responsive to my requests as before.

Bear in mind that Girl B is the one I actually want to pursue a serious relationship with.

So I decided to shove the redpill aside and actually talk to girl B. I decided to tell girl B how I actually felt about her. And that was when she opened up. She was shocked that I actually had feelings for her and that I just seemed like a player who only was interested in sex and she would never take such a guy seriously. She said she had similar feelings for me but didn't show it because she didn't want to get burnt emotionally.

Fast forward to today, I'm officially engaged to girl B and we are getting married soon. And she is the woman of my dreams. Physically, mentally, financial-wise, character- wise and wife material wise.

The point I'm making is that if you want a serious relationship with a smart woman, don't take the redpill seriously. This doesn't mean you should sacrifice your masculinity on the altar of love. No, be a man, lead your woman, don't tolerate disrespect, but at the same time, show her love, treat her well, fuçk her good and give her that emotional security that she needs.
Stop contradicting yourself young man. Some of the stuff you listed @enboldened are still redpill traits
Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by Dannnn: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
And the smart ones that you enjoy their company so much, will use their "smartness" on you. They will use their own "redpill" to lash you.

1 Like

Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by DharmieDhrey(m): 7:59am On Oct 11, 2020
the redpill isn't some sort of narcissistic manipulation sturves. It allows you to see women the way they are. It doesn't teach you to disrespect or treat them with disgust or aversion. When you understand the psychology of women properly, you won't put any of them on a pedestal, this will save you from emotional trauma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by 4gunners(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
DharmieDhrey:
the redpill isn't some sort of narcissistic manipulation sturves. It allows you to see women the way they are. It doesn't teach you to disrespect or treat them with disgust or aversion. When you understand the psychology of women properly, you won't put any of them on a pedestal, this will save you from emotional trauma.
Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by Alexander71(m): 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Guy you fit the description of a simp

2 Likes

Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by Elsah(f): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
You are right darl. To me, the strongest humans are those who think for themselves and aren't influenced or ruled by what other ppl think. Wherever you find happiness, stay there. If you find it in red pill, stay, if you find it in the bible or Quaran. Stay. In as much as there are some level of truths to red pill content, this life is uncertain and what works for you, might not work for others. It might fail you and you might end up losing someone that understands you nd accepts you for who you are.

The red pill is apparently survival mechanism for guys to cope in this world. But the thing is, not everyone will know how to handle such knowledge of power, some will end up abusing it and be violent to all women, because the way one brain will interprete it, is different from how another brain will.

All women are not thesame because not everyone was raised within thesame environment or context. Some ppl had it rougher than others. So, although, it looks like our biological make up is thesame, our mental make up is influenced by different circumstances and we were all shaped by different situations. Men have married virgins who ended up cheating after marriage and married non-virgins who ended up staying faithful. The most important thing at the end of the day is that we lived life loving those who loved us back nd finding those special people in life who inspire us to want to grow and become a better version of ourselves everyday. Spreading love nd light everywhre❤❤❤

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by Deceptionlove: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Rainbowpill:

This one brain have been filled with pussy Cum lol. I didn't even bother to read the gibberish and nonsense.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
Rainbowpill:

Ride on cowboy.

Just come out straight. Oh I want sex OR oh I want a serious relationship.
Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by Digmygold: 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
MLTR:

Redpill is a "miseducation" buh what you are suffering from (no insult intented) is a "misconception".
The objective of redpill is to sensitize men & safe men from female manipulations, redpill denote men going there own away not men looking for love, that is where your misconception comes in.
Lady A finds you more attractive and indisposable cos you are immune to whatever manipulation or game she has up her sleeve ... she is a gamer, her drive to conquer you will be her downfall cos she will only endup falling deep in luv, if you can hold your ground.
Lady B find it easy to backout cos she has no intentions or game up her sleeve. she is not a gamer, she is not throwing anything @ you but you are busy shielding that makes you so awkward, people will walk away from what they find awkward.
Lady A wants to win you over while Lady B want you to win her over. so playin defensive will work for A while making moves will work for B. Next time observe and apply disgression as to where & when to use redpill.

Dumb write up. At the end of the day your daughters get used, dumped and murdered by broke gay redpillers and you come here wailing your Karma tears.
Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by Digmygold: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
Brunosamel:
indeed we have lost one I pity his boring life... Since I embraced red pills my life has never been the same...

Bedvilled homosexuals will be wiped away from this earth by God Almighty
Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by Digmygold: 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
Davash222:
We’ve lost a brother to these vagina citizens.

Are you gay? Bisexual? What is you sexual orientation. Shall we expose you redpiller sissy?
Re: The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. by Exodora: 12:44am On Dec 11, 2020
Now this is the real bluepill we talking about .
I love them Bluepill

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biggest Text Fails You Will Ever Read / 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria / Dirty Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.