Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg (21414 Views)

European Union Backs Okonjo-iweala For WTO DG / Gordon Brown Backs Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. Ngozi Reacts / President Buhari Nominates Okonjo-iweala For World Trade Organization DG Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by DMerciful(m): 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
It is finished. Carry go our coordinating minister of the world economy cheesy
Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by fergie001: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Nne are you sure she's your role model with those Dp of urs?
You are very wicked
cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by LadySarah: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
God you know my ♥ heart.
I can't fail. I can't!
Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by chinchum(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
Best wishes to her
Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by PureGoldh(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
Seen
Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by RuddyFusion(m): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
fergie001:

You are very wicked
cry cry cry cry cry

My brother check that thing nah...something's no balance at all

1 Like

Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by Monjerk: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
athaboi:
sick people everywhere...do you even know me? Keep seeing only social media. Daft like you

Hahahahaha
I Saw you on your Dp, tell me you are not the one and I will withdraw my statement and apologies to you.

But if you are the one, sorry my statement still stand irrespective of your insult.

4 Likes

Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by Nemesis0147(m): 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
athaboi:
sick people everywhere...do you even know me? Keep seeing only social media. Daft like you
that was harsh tho....
Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by Kinikini: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
It is not about her being superhuman. She got top notch education, and which many Nigerians including the politicians and the agberos like MC, now bequeath to their wards. The online miscreants had better work hard to give their children the same, less their children will be slaves to these privileged ones because education is dead in Nigeria.

quote author=SmartProf post=94663769]Whenever competence and merit is required in her field, this lady stands tall as one of the best in the world. Her brilliance and achievements remains her selling point...even the EU knows that her market na sure one. Best wishes Ma. If them dey wear high heel shoes based on brain and records yours would have been taller than the tower of Babel. No wonder nobody can even dare wrap ur style of headtie...Madam, we'll send that ICC disqualified quota system lawyer to you as an apprentice soon.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by Lovelyn451(f): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
the brain boxes that worked for Gej...every appointment was based on merit

1 Like

Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by kaludestiny10(m): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
I wish her success in her pursuit of becoming the president of WTO.
Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by Qsand: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
Igbo Amaka. Almajiri and yoluba d afonjazeez won't like this grin

1 Like

Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by NiceMen: 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
Edudevine82:
YOU ARE DOING MORE HARM THAN GOOD TO THE IGBO SO PLS STOP.
I am so sick and tired of these guys bro...

1 Like

Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by Omoslim26: 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
Fleshly:
Of course the whole world knows that when you want to get something done, you must look for an Igbo man/woman to fix it. WTO is currently on death throws and only the midas touch of an Igbo person can resusitate it. Ask OBJ he will tell you. Ask yourself also, you will know that anything good Nigeria has ever achieved came through an Igbo man/woman. The few gains OBJ boasts of came only through the Igbos: the banking consolidation and reforms, that made Nigerian banks strong were carried out by CHARLES SOLUDO. The $36 billion Paris club debt cancellation was only possible because an Igbo woman was the minister of finance and best of all The GSM revolution was also carried out by an Igbo man ERNEST NDUKWE.

For the oldies, we remember when the Nigerian super eagles were a club to beat in the early 1990s, during the time of Westerhof and you know why it was so then, because out of the 22 players about 15-18 players were Igbos. You remember Kanu Nwankwo, JJ Okocha, Amokachie, Oliseh Sunday, etc.. These were players that come once in a life time.

The insistence of Buhari not to name Igbos in sensitive positions of his govt is the major reason why there's mass hunger in Nigerja. The Afonjazees can not acheive a positive macro economic change, neither can the futa jalon illiterates be up to any good, because it is above their pay grade. Only us Ndigbo have the mental and God given ability to achieve big changes.

This is something the world noticed and they are trying to tap into our blessings, that's why you see Igbos recently holding high sensitive positions globally. And now God is about to show mercy on Nigeria, with an Igbo presidency. Personally, I would have loved Ndigbo to call out of Nigeria, so that Hunger and strife will deal with the rest of Nigerians, but the merciful God doesn't want that, and this is the reason he made sure Igbos remained in Nigeria. But God hath said it's enough! And he wants to show Nigeria mercy with an Igbo president, because he knows only the Igbos have the full mark of redemption and they are the only people that can positive change to nigeria.

It doesn't matter what anybody says or does, Ndigbo will rule Nigeria in 2023. And as anyone can see the political realignments have started favoring Igbos - as everyone now wants to famzy with the good people of God!

You were trying to make sense but ended up doing dis nonsense you and your likes only live for on dis forum and one would wonder do dey pay you guys for dis crap

5 Likes

Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by AngelicBeing: 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
SmartProf:
Whenever competence and merit is required in her field, this lady stands tall as one of the best in the world. Her brilliance and achievements remains her selling point...even the EU knows that her market na sure one. Best wishes Ma. If them dey wear high heel shoes based on brain and records yours would have been taller than the tower of Babel. No wonder nobody can even dare wrap ur style of headtie...Madam, we'll send that ICC disqualified quota system lawyer to you as an apprentice soon.
Savages everywhere, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, l recommend Buhari for the job, Buhari is the best president in the world and Buhari has 15 PhD in Macro economics from Oxford, Yale and Harvard Universities wink

4 Likes

Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by toprealman: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
Fleshly:
Of course the whole world knows that when you want to get something done, you must look for an Igbo man/woman to fix it. WTO is currently on death throws and only the midas touch of an Igbo person can resusitate it. Ask OBJ he will tell you. Ask yourself also, you will know that anything good Nigeria has ever achieved came through an Igbo man/woman. The few gains OBJ boasts of came only through the Igbos: the banking consolidation and reforms, that made Nigerian banks strong were carried out by CHARLES SOLUDO. The $36 billion Paris club debt cancellation was only possible because an Igbo woman was the minister of finance and best of all The GSM revolution was also carried out by an Igbo man ERNEST NDUKWE.

For the oldies, we remember when the Nigerian super eagles were a club to beat in the early 1990s, during the time of Westerhof and you know why it was so then, because out of the 22 players about 15-18 players were Igbos. You remember Kanu Nwankwo, JJ Okocha, Amokachie, Oliseh Sunday, etc.. These were players that come once in a life time.

The insistence of Buhari not to name Igbos in sensitive positions of his govt is the major reason why there's mass hunger in Nigerja. The Afonjazees can not acheive a positive macro economic change, neither can the futa jalon illiterates be up to any good, because it is above their pay grade. Only us Ndigbo have the mental and God given ability to achieve big changes.

This is something the world noticed and they are trying to tap into our blessings, that's why you see Igbos recently holding high sensitive positions globally. And now God is about to show mercy on Nigeria, with an Igbo presidency. Personally, I would have loved Ndigbo to call out of Nigeria, so that Hunger and strife will deal with the rest of Nigerians, but the merciful God doesn't want that, and this is the reason he made sure Igbos remained in Nigeria. But God hath said it's enough! And he wants to show Nigeria mercy with an Igbo president, because he knows only the Igbos have the full mark of redemption and they are the only people that can positive change to nigeria.

It doesn't matter what anybody says or does, Ndigbo will rule Nigeria in 2023. And as anyone can see the political realignments have started favoring Igbos - as everyone now wants to famzy with the good people of God!
Must you guys raise the sillly tribe nonsense all the time?

1 Like

Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by hatakekakashi: 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
Fleshly:

There is no one on Earth that will ever agree with you that his tribe is inferior to another one so it's ok for you to think like this

2 Likes

Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by Ekpoma25: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
She has all it takes to lead WTO. Solutions to world trade challenges can also come from this side of the world.

Let us keep supporting and wishing her the very best:

https://supportngozi-wto.com/register/
Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by Lipscomb(m): 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
Stop gloating over nothing. Imagine she later defeated by Korean woman.
Fleshly:

2 Likes

Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by SunTzu123(m): 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
SmartProf:
Whenever competence and merit is required in her field, this lady stands tall as one of the best in the world. Her brilliance and achievements remains her selling point...even the EU knows that her market na sure one. Best wishes Ma. If them dey wear high heel shoes based on brain and records yours would have been taller than the tower of Babel. No wonder nobody can even dare wrap ur style of headtie...Madam, we'll send that ICC disqualified quota system lawyer to you as an apprentice soon.

I thought I was the only one that had observed the uniqueness of the gelee!! Irreproducible!

2 Likes

Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by Fleshly: 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
Edudevine82:
YOU ARE DOING MORE HARM THAN GOOD TO THE IGBO SO PLS STOP.

What wrong have I done?? Did I write anything that is a lie there?? Are Igbos not big achievers?? Can afonjaz and those ones that drive cattle from place to place measure-up with Ndigbo?? Can they even stand Ndigbo??

Don't you see how their quota charge and bail judge was disgraced out of ICC?? Can same thing happen to an Igbo man?? Or tell me what positive thing Nigeria has ever achieved without the blessing of an Igbo man??

So again tell me what wrong I've written?? Or you think I'm one of the fickle minded Igbo men who falls to this "try and reach out" campaign of the north?? No! We are IGBOS and we say it as it is! We don't bend the truth to suite anyone, the reason we dare where others don't!!

Ka chi fuo!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by Chidex50(m): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
EMMY76:

Amokachi is from bauchi state.
He is originally from Abia State in the south eastern part of Nigeria, but was born and bred in Kaduna State in the northern part of Nigeria. During his performances at the World Cup, Daniel Amokachi was nominated three times and was placed at third position in the African Footballer of the Year Awards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by Fleshly: 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Chidex50:

He is originally from Abia State in the south eastern part of Nigeria, but was born and bred in Kaduna State in the northern part of Nigeria. During his performances at the World Cup, Daniel Amokachi was nominated three times and was placed at third position in the African Footballer of the Year Awards

Finish him with facts. Ha amaro Ka anyî si kwado!

2 Likes

Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by Fleshly: 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lipscomb:
Stop gloating over nothing. Imagine she later defeated by Korean woman.

Doesn't matter! To even get this far no easy. If you're in doubt ask the charge and bail quota system judge who couldn't even make it to the pre screening section of ICC judges selection. We Ndigbo will continue to dominate and be the best!!!

1 Like

Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mastery! I love this woman cry cool
Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by NwaforIgbo: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Fleshly:
Of course, the whole world knows that when you want to get something done, you must look for an Igbo man/woman to fix it. WTO is currently on death throes and only the midas touch of an Igbo person can resusitate it. Ask OBJ he will tell you. Ask yourself also, you will know that anything good Nigeria has ever achieved came through an Igbo man/woman. The few gains OBJ boasts of came only through the Igbos: the banking consolidation and reforms that made Nigerian banks strong were carried out by CHARLES SOLUDO. The $36 billion Paris club debt cancellation was only possible because an Igbo woman was the minister of finance, and best of all The GSM revolution was also carried out by an Igbo man ERNEST NDUKWE.

For the oldies, you will remember when the Nigerian super eagles were a club to beat in the early 1990s, during the time of Westerhof and you know why it was so then, because out of the 22 players about 15-18 players were Igbos. You remember Kanu Nwankwo, JJ Okocha, Amokachie, Oliseh Sunday, etc.. These were players that come once in a life time.

The insistence of Buhari not to name Igbos in sensitive positions of his govt is the major reason there's mass hunger in Nigeria. The Afonjazees can not acheive a positive macro economic change, neither can the futa jalon illiterates be up to any good, because it is above their pay grade. Only us Ndigbo have the mental and God given ability to achieve big changes.

This is something the world noticed and they are trying to tap into our blessings, that's why you see Igbos recently holding high sensitive positions globally. And now God is about to show mercy on Nigeria, with an Igbo presidency. Personally, I would have loved Ndigbo to call out of Nigeria, so that Hunger and strife will deal with the rest of Nigerians, but the merciful God doesn't want that, and this is the reason he made sure Igbos remained in Nigeria. But God hath said it's enough! And he wants to show Nigeria mercy with an Igbo president, because he knows only the Igbos have the full mark of redemption and they are the only people that can bring positive changes to nigeria.

It doesn't matter what anybody says or does, Ndigbo will rule Nigeria in 2023! And as anyone can see the political realignments have started favoring Igbos - as everyone now wants to famzy with the good people of God!
[/s]

SHUT UP.......... ANU MPA
Disclaimer: He does not SPEAK for Igbos

6 Likes

Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by Kennyswag: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Savages everywhere, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, l recommend Buhari for the job, Buhari is the best president in the world and Buhari has 15 PhD in Macro economics from Oxford, Yale and Harvard Universities wink
same buhari that nominated her? Ingrates...
Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by Kennyswag: 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Chidex50:

omenka come and see something grin grin

1 Like

Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by Kennyswag: 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Fleshly:

What wrong have I done?? Did I write anything that is a lie there?? Are Igbos not big achievers?? Can afonjaz and those ones that drive cattle from place to place measure-up with Ndigbo?? Can they even stand Ndigbo??

Don't you see how their quota charge and bail judge was disgraced out of ICC?? Can same thing happen to an Igbo man?? Or tell me what positive thing Nigeria has ever achieved without the blessing of an Igbo man??

So again tell me what wrong I've written?? Or you think I'm one of the fickle minded Igbo men who falls to this "try and reach out" campaign of the north?? No! We are IGBOS and we say it as it is! We don't bend the truth to suite anyone, the reason we dare where others don't!!

Ka chi fuo!!
chestbeaters
Re: European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
Fleshly:

Ka chi fuo!!

Omo osan ni ko kondo ba iyare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Reduces 2016 Budget By N17bn / Ndume Arrives National Assembly "Senate President/ Speaker Election" / Presidential Screening: APC Questioned Aspirants On Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.