Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 (1161 Views)

I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Device In Nigeria / Will You Buy An AR Glass For Gaming Or Face Recognition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by digitalcrazeman: 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
A few years ago, laptop buyers were faced with a dilemma. They could either choose a performance-oriented device at the cost of portability and productivity. Or choose a light and portable work laptop that could barely handle more than internet surfing and productivity apps.

Well the answer came in different devices including the Infinix Hot 10 with a G70 processor and big battery for longer productivity.

Unparallel Immersive Game Play And Video Viewing

The Hot 10 Brings users more screen space with a new large 6.78-inch screen, the new HOT 10 boasts a resolution of up to 720x1640 together with an Infinity-O display. This treats users to a bigger vision and greater horizon for their viewing pleasure, greatly enhancing the entertainment and game play experience.

What’s more, the 6.78 inch display screen is only 9 mm thick, providing a comfortable feel for users.

So we ask once again Gaming or productivity? Why not both

6 Likes

Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by maduksben: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hmm really?
Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by MobilePhotoBox: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
I can't read please can someone translate what this man wrote here

1 Like

Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by Kunja2: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
It's just hard to find s device that can offer both bit thank God that alot of devices are give best of both worlds. Same can be said for this Infinix and even the TECNO Camon 16 too. Kudos.
Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by Keas: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
I think it's just amazing how infinix could come out with such devices.

1 Like

Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by Shakinat: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
I don't play games on my phones but I think this is cool �

1 Like

Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by 10thElement: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Shakinat:
Hmmmm
Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by 10thElement: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
Shakinat:
you sound like a girl ... Na that thing you they like do abi
Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by shorelink: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
Keas:
I think it's just amazing how infinix could come out with such devices.

Na now their day break?... Make them go learn from other devices wey don pass them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by chapelaries: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wow... This will really give a comfortable feel, nice one Infinix
Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by saintwalga: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Be it Gaming or Productivity... Infinix always hitting the right spot at the right time!!! Keep it up cheesy kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by Pretiboi: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Infinix are a real deal these days. We can get good devices for affordable prices.
Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by sleek4luv: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
shorelink:

Na now their day break?... Make them go learn from other devices wey don pass them.

No mind dem. Make we see how far dem wan go.
Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by ucheman501: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
sleek4luv:

No mind dem. Make we see how far dem wan go.

Bad belle people. They will never appreciate good things.
Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by Dspec: 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nice handy product .... I believe the price is pocket friendly ?
Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by zakkyzakes: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
same ips lcd
Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by survillematrix: 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
ucheman501:

Bad belle people. They will never appreciate good things.

You wey dey appreciate good things... You sef go buy, mk dem give u free room for carlcare grin grin grin
Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by MobilePhotoBox: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
survillematrix:

You wey dey appreciate good things... You sef go buy, mk dem give u free room for carlcare grin grin grin
bro go and help your xiaomi user on the thread section MIUI bugs killing him
Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by Shakinat: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
10thElement:
you sound like a girl ... Na that thing you they like do abi
grin
Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by sagieramos(m): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
digitalcrazeman:

A few years ago, laptop buyers were faced with a dilemma. They could either choose a performance-oriented device at the cost of portability and productivity. Or choose a light and portable work laptop that could barely handle more than internet surfing and productivity apps.

Well the answer came in different devices including the Infinix Hot 10 with a G70 processor and big battery for longer productivity.

Unparallel Immersive Game Play And Video Viewing

The Hot 10 Brings users more screen space with a new large 6.78-inch screen, the new HOT 10 boasts a resolution of up to 720x1640 together with an Infinity-O display. This treats users to a bigger vision and greater horizon for their viewing pleasure, greatly enhancing the entertainment and game play experience.

What’s more, the 6.78 inch display screen is only 9 mm thick, providing a comfortable feel for users.

So we ask once again Gaming or productivity? Why not both
Na HD display you dey paint with this kind grammar? If na con FHD display like the one in ordinary Redmi 8 nkọ?

3 Likes

Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by CreepyBlackpool: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
LMAO grin
masturbation thread for transsion marketers
Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by Kvngfrosh(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
grin

See as Marketers full here

1 Like

Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by omoadeleye(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
Uhmm
Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by sunshineV(f): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
Kvngfrosh:
grin

See as Marketers full here
dem do whatsapp meeting before dem open dis thread grin see as dem plenty grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by Kvngfrosh(m): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
sunshineV:
dem do whatsapp meeting before dem open dis thread grin see as dem plenty grin grin
cheesy
Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by KrazyDave16(m): 7:31am On Oct 07, 2020
Immersive gameplay on a 720p display in this timeline shocked

Big NO.
Cos they slapped the G70 in it doesn't mean it's good for gaming, what with that low res screen and lack of a good cooling system for the "immersive gameplay" you saying.
Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by digitalcrazeman: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2020
sagieramos:

Na HD display you dey paint with this kind grammar? If na con FHD display like the one in ordinary Redmi 8 nkọ?
can't you read ?
Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by sagieramos(m): 9:54am On Oct 07, 2020
digitalcrazeman:
can't you read ?
digitalcrazeman:
the new HOT 10 boasts a resolution of up to 720x1640 together with an Infinity-O display
720p resolution is not what any smartphone should boast about in 2020. Most OEM have rendered such display obsolete. But I will understand if the phone is retail at below 40k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by Pretiboi: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2020
survillematrix:

E pain you?
Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by digitalcrazeman: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
sagieramos:

720p resolution is not what any smartphone should boast about in 2020. Most OEM have rendered such display obsolete. But I will understand if the phone is retail at below 40k
fair enough
Re: Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 by Dominiqueismad: 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
See them, stupid marketers. It's Shame you are hiding

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Now 8 Available In Stock! / Clean Iphone 6s Plus For Sale. 45k / Iphone 8+ Available Cheaply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.