Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:52 PM

Enoch Walked With God And He Died - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enoch Walked With God And He Died (6134 Views)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? / TB Joshua: This Is My Father, G.K Balogun. I Was A Baby When He Died (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by MuttleyLaff: 3:19am On Oct 17, 2020
johnw47:
lying johnw47

quoting me is what i said, daddy inspired to what i said:

confused johnw47:

Pro 17:4 
"A wicked doer giveth heed to false lips; and a liar giveth ear to a naughty tongue"
Fixed
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by johnw47: 3:22am On Oct 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Fixed

muut u r cowardly slowly running away smiley
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by MuttleyLaff: 3:23am On Oct 17, 2020
johnw47:
muut johnw47 u r cowardly slowly running away smiley
Fixed.
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by johnw47: 3:26am On Oct 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Fixed.

MuttleyLaff:
I am good at smashing up devils like you

i repeat mutt, when r u going to start with that scardy cat
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by MuttleyLaff: 3:28am On Oct 17, 2020
johnw47:
i repeat johnw47, when ... going to start with that scardy cat
Fixed, now johnw47, ask the hand, pointing you to go to hell
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by johnw47: 3:36am On Oct 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Fixed, now johnw47, ask the hand, pointing you to go to hell

poor non clever mutt
reduced to not replying honestly to what i say
reduced to changing what i say
and general satanic cowardice
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by MuttleyLaff: 3:41am On Oct 17, 2020
johnw47:
poor non clever johnw47 reduced to ... general satanic cowardice
Fixed.
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by johnw47: 3:46am On Oct 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Fixed.

poor non clever mutt
reduced to not replying honestly to what i say
reduced to changing what i say
and general satanic cowardice

Rev 21:8  But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by MuttleyLaff: 3:47am On Oct 17, 2020
johnw47:
poor non clever johnw47 reduced to ... general satanic cowardice

Rev 21:8 
But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
Fixed
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by johnw47: 3:49am On Oct 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Fixed

Rev 21:8  But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by MuttleyLaff: 3:50am On Oct 17, 2020
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
poor non clever johnw47 reduced to ... scardy cat, general satanic cowardice
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by johnw47: 3:54am On Oct 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

poor non clever johnw47 reduced to ... scardy cat, general satanic cowardice

MuttleyLaff:
I am good at smashing up devils like you

fixed, fixed, fixed, fixed, fixed, etc. etc. etc.

wow you really smashing up, cowardly mutt
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by MuttleyLaff: 4:08am On Oct 17, 2020
johnw47:
wow ... cowardly johnw47
Fixed
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by johnw47: 4:12am On Oct 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Fixed

Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by MuttleyLaff: 4:15am On Oct 17, 2020
[img]https://s8/images/MuttWipesHandSmile.gif[/img]
poor non clever johnw47
reduced to ... scaredy cat, general satanic cowardice, lmso.
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by johnw47: 4:18am On Oct 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

poor non clever johnw47

Joh 8:44  You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by johnw47: 4:21am On Oct 17, 2020
poor non clever and dishonest as your father the devil, mutt
reduced to stealing my sayings and using them as your own

Rev_20:15  And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by MuttleyLaff: 4:21am On Oct 17, 2020
johnw47:
Joh 8:44 
You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

johnw47:
poor non clever johnw47 reduced to

Rev_20:15 
And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
You think people aren't that clever enough, to know that, even the devil cites scripture for his purpose. You take after your father, Beelzebub, you're a chip off the old block, lmso
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by johnw47: 4:26am On Oct 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

You think people aren't that clever enough, to know that, even the devil cites scripture for his purpose. You take after your father, Beelzebub, you're a chip off the old block, lmso

poor non clever and dishonest as your father the devil, mutt
reduced to stealing my sayings and using them as your own

Rev_20:15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

MuttleyLaff:

poor non clever johnw47

Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by johnw47: 4:35am On Oct 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

try saying the truth crazy
you are not laughing your socks off
you have been tormented and bitter since the beginning smiley
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by MuttleyLaff: 4:37am On Oct 17, 2020
johnw47:
poor non clever and dishonest as your father the devil, johnw47

Rev_20:15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
[img]https://s8/images/davidoMutt.gif[/img]
Continue, you hear, as I soon would have you for breakfast, and use your scrawny splintered bones for toothpicks

I use nail to push out nail. I also, would use a wedge to knock and force out a wedge. You will hardly find me attack the messenger, I dont kick at the foot. I kick the ball, but I sometimes, I do give as good a kick back, as I get, when its my foot, you're kicking instead of the ball.

If you come on at me, with a nail, please expect that I will, with, the utmost full force, energy, activity and intention I possibly can muster, come after you, nail for nail, and even with a hammer bonus for added better and max effect, lmso

johnw47:
try saying the truth crazy
you are not laughing your socks off
you have been tormented and bitter since the beginning smiley
You're as blind as a bat. You wouldnt recognise truth even if/when it perches on your nose bridge. My moniker ID is proof I am lmso. You've given me so much entertainment that its encouraged me to stand up to your ugly smelly bully devious dark rank and nasty soul self. I am enjoying every moment of this, lmso
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by johnw47: 4:51am On Oct 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Continue, you hear, as I soon would have you for breakfast, and use your scrawny splintered bones for toothpicks

I use nail to push out nail. I also, would use a wedge to knock and force out a wedge. You will hardly find me attack the messenger, I dont kick at the foot. I kick the ball, but I sometimes, I do give as good a kick back, as I get, when its my foot, you're kicking instead of the ball.

If you come on at me, with a nail, please expect that I will, with, the utmost full force, energy, activity and intention I possibly can muster, come after you, nail for nail, and even with a hammer bonus for added better and max effect, lmso

so you have similarly said, but no action, all wind smiley

MuttleyLaff:
You're as blind as a bat. You wouldnt recognise truth even if/when it perches on your nose bridge. My moniker ID is proof I am lmso. You've given me so much entertainment that its encouraged me to stand up to your ugly smelly bully devious dark rank and nasty soul self. I am enjoying every moment of this, lmso

see i told you, you are liar
you clearly angry as hell smiley
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by MuttleyLaff: 5:08am On Oct 17, 2020
johnw47:
so you have similarly said, but no action, all wind smiley
see i told you, you are liar
you clearly angry as hell smiley
When you were pointed the way to go to hell, it meant don't take left, don't take right but just go to hell. What the hell, are you still hanging about here for?
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by johnw47: 5:12am On Oct 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
When you were pointed the way to go to hell, it meant don't take left, don't take right but just go to hell. What the hell, are you still hanging about here for?

oh duh mutt
i'm hanging around here to show your true colors
but you doing a good of that by yourself, u very clever smiley
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by MuttleyLaff: 5:15am On Oct 17, 2020
johnw47:
oh duh johnw47 hanging around here to show true colors ... doing a good of that ... smiley
You may now go to hell, no point in hanging around. Your foul stench is overpowering
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by johnw47: 5:18am On Oct 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You may now go to hell, no point in hanging around. Your stench is overpowering

no mutt you lie yet again like your daddy, this what i said:

johnw47:

oh duh mutt
i'm hanging around here to show your true colors
but you doing a good of that by yourself, u very clever smiley
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by johnw47: 6:16am On Oct 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

cowardly mutt
all that tough talk, then you run away, lmso

you got no endurance
just as well u fake christian because u couldn't run the race
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by MuttleyLaff: 7:00am On Oct 17, 2020
johnw47:
johnw47 you lie yet again like your daddy

johnw47:
cowardly johnw47
all that tough talk, then you run away, lmso

you got no endurance
just as well u fake christian because u couldn't run the race
Fixed.

MuttleyLaff:
I feel no shame nor frustration in keep saying that, I cant ever, get tired of typing, that, there'd be less christians, even lesser christian pastors, if only more christians, properly and correctly read their bibles.
Goats are fond of play, so I am not anyway surprised at the clowning act the goat antics of johnw47

The life of a man is like a flower, blooming so gaily in a field, but then, along comes a goat, eats it, and the flower is gone! Smh sighing
Stubborn he-goat that cant properly and correctly read the bible. The only race you're running in, is the one, ending up at hell, then the terminus, lake of fire, lmso
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by orisa37: 8:16am On Oct 17, 2020
ENOCH AND GOD WERE VERY INTIMATE, ALWAYS VISITING EACH OTHER IN TURN. ONE DAY ENOCH VISITED GOD AND GOD RETAINED HIM PERMANENTLY 'COS HE IS GOD THE EVERYTHING.

ELIJAH WAS TAKEN UP BY THE CHARIOTS OF GOD.

AND WHEN HE WHO WAS MUCH MORE THAN A PROPHET CAME BACK, HIS HEAD WAS CHOPPED OFF BY HEROD.

JESUS CHRIST, GOD THE SON WAS ON EARTH THEN.

GOD IS OMNISCIENT, OMNIPOTENT AND OMNIEVERY THING. HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO IS JEALOUS IN EVERYONE ELSE.

MAY GOD GRAND US PROPER UNDERSTANDING OF HIMSELF MAKING ATHEISTS MADDER AND PERISHING ALL THE COVETOUS WICKED.

IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN.
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by johnw47: 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Fixed.

Stubborn he-goat that cant properly and correctly read the bible. The only race you're running in, is the one, ending up at hell, then the terminus, lake of fire, lmso

oh duh, poor tormented and cowardly mutt
unable to be honest at all, even changing what was said
just like your daddy the devil taught you

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by MuttleyLaff: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
johnw47:
oh duh, poor tormented and cowardly johnw47
unable to be honest at all, even changing ... just like your daddy the devil taught you

Joh 8:44 
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Fixed.
Re: Enoch Walked With God And He Died by johnw47: 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Fixed.

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Is This? / A Mad Female Scientist Expressed Her Mind / Comparison Grid: Roman Catholicism, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormon With Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.