Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) (61284 Views)

COVID-19: Prince William Struggled To Breathe, Secretly Battled Coronavirus / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
President Trump is having trouble breathing and he's trying like hell not to show it.

Check out this video of Trump climbing a set of stairs at the White House after being discharged from Walter Reed Medical Center. Look closely -- Trump appears to be gasping for air after reaching the top and shedding his face mask.

While Trump says he's feeling better than he has in 20 years after getting pumped full of drugs at Walter Reed to combat COVID-19, the video tells an entirely different story.

Remember ... we now know Trump received supplemental oxygen at least twice over the past 3 days, and Dr. Sean Conley refused to answer questions about lung damage and other potential complications, strangely invoking HIPAA.

Trump's wondering if he's already immune from the virus too ... but it seems he's not out of the woods yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4dmRN80j0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAXFJXtLIAA

https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/05/president-trump-appears-trouble-breathing-coronavirus-white-house/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lord have mercy

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Jafar1: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
I remember when he labelled Covid 19 as "Chinese Virus" thinking it will never enter USA

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by tamdun: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
Smh, he was breathing thru his mouth, the man just dey open mouth every second

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Brandstudio01: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hnnm
It is his breath, not mine.

As if people wake up each day looking for where there trouble

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by SmartProf(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
You guys should leave Trump alone cos he is surrounded by the best of medical care and expertise on the planet, he'll be fine. Nigerians that don't even have Covid 19, how well are they breathing in the face of naked poverty and severe lack suffocating them?

452 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
tamdun:
Smh, he was breathing thru his mouth, the man just dey open mouth every second
grin grin If this thing catch Buhari ehn!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by junketer(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
But I didn't see chloroquine on the list of medications he received. Wetin happen na?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Madibah(m): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mumu man

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by tamdun: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
junketer:
But I didn't see chloroquine on the list of medications he received. Wetin happen na?
Trump followers are dumb, now that covid-19 has paid them a visit,maybe their brain will reset

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Righteousness89(m): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
In Vain is a Net Set in the Site of a Bird!

GOD BLESS President DONALD TRUMP..

Keep Soaring in midst of Adversities...
We are with you in Spirit..

140 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by mimimiles93: 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
In Vain is a Net Set in the Site of a Bird!

GOD BLESS President DONALD TRUMP..
[/s]

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by mimimiles93: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
saaphiere:
President Trump is having trouble breathing and he's trying like hell not to show it.

Check out this video of Trump climbing a set of stairs at the White House after being discharged from Walter Reed Medical Center. Look closely -- Trump appears to be gasping for air after reaching the top and shedding his face mask.

While Trump says he's feeling better than he has in 20 years after getting pumped full of drugs at Walter Reed to combat COVID-19, the video tells an entirely different story.

Remember ... we now know Trump received supplemental oxygen at least twice over the past 3 days, and Dr. Sean Conley refused to answer questions about lung damage and other potential complications, strangely invoking HIPAA.

Trump's wondering if he's already immune from the virus too ... but it seems he's not out of the woods yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4dmRN80j0

https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/05/president-trump-appears-trouble-breathing-coronavirus-white-house/

Should I call this bravery or what? See how he's struggling to talk. I pray he dies in his sleep.
This old man insulted my President and my beloved Continent.

Let him die. We Africans don't give a fvck.

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Ajibade123(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
planned work

Do you wish to work or study in countries like
Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany
check my signature for my contact

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by flamingREED(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
He kept his mouth shut for a good while, and his face looked natural too all that while.

It's not too disturbing.
He's doing well.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:

Should I call this bravery or what? See how he's struggling to talk. I pray he dies in his sleep.

Watch your head! shocked

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by mimimiles93: 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Watch your head! shocked
I don't give a damn about a man who insulted my president.
Hope he dies in his sleep.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
mimimiles93:

I don't give a damn about a man who insulted my president.
Hope he dies in his sleep.

When did he insult your President? How are you sure that you are going to wake up from your own sleep? undecided

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
E fit be scam

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Greenbirth: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
He actually said corona be china product and it can't last. Let's see how far it will last on him.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Balenciagaokey: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
angry
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Farki: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
This man should not let pride kill him.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Racoon(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
President Trump's stupidity with senseless bravado just to brush aside the Coronavirus debacle is gonna cost him his life.Just hope it does not happens.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by BUSHHUNTER: 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by ofiko123(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
This trump Na one kind human being..

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Don't know if I shud say I like this man or hate him.. I just like his guts

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by sexylassie2(f): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Fake news

11 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) by Khayceeofficial(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) / The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) / Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.