Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. (1385 Views)

Most Redpillers And Simps Are Suffering From This Common Disease / He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) / Ilengend Glycolysiss, Pansophist And Other REDPILLERS BLEEPED Me UP!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by Rainbowpill: 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
Guys like glycolysis, Martinez93 and lots of other Nairaland redpillers are just people that specialize in copying and pasting comments from sites like Reddit and red pill forums and then pasting it here as if it's their own ideas.

These guys are even worse than simps because while simps display inferiority in relation to women, these guys display their inferiority in relationship to the foreigners they plagiarize their work.

These guys don't have any independent opinions. All they do is copy and paste ideas of white people.

I created a thread just hours ago and instead of addressing my argument with his own independent argument, Glycolysiss went ahead to copy a long post from some foreign site and post as a response to my comment.

Martinez93 is another guy who can't think for himself but is quick to join a MGTOW movement that doesn't even apply to his culture and was formed from an American culture with specific Dynamics different from the ones applicable in Nigeria.

These guys are a joke and no one should take them seriously

If you are looking for Narialanders whose posts are valuable and applicable to the African context, then read Ubunja's work. At least he doesn't copy and paste comments from Reddit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
Somebody dun collect baba girl grin
Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by Rainbowpill: 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Somebody dun collect baba girl grin

This isn't about girl matter.

If people want to force down views on other at least let them be able to form these views themselves, not to copy and paste other people's views and present it as theirs..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by Rainbowpill: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
I dare glycolysiss to comment on this thread and I'll disgrace him by posting links to the websites that he steals his comments from.

1 Like

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
Rainbowpill:

This isn't about girl matter.

If people want to force down views on other at least let them be able to form these views themselves, not to copy and paste other people's views and present it as theirs..

My brother, I get you. But whether they copy or not shouldn't be a problem. The message should. You could have tackled the issue instead of dismissing it because you felt it was copied.

6 Likes

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by ForestHill: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
COPY OR NO COPY, GOOD NEWS IS THAT THEY HAVE THEIR BRAINS INTACT UNLIKE MOST PEOPLE LIKE OP.

NOTE: I'M NOT SAYING OP'S HEAD AIN'T CORRECT; MAYBE SLIGHTLY NOT CORRECT

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Rainbowpill:
Guys like glycolysis, Martinez93 and lots of other Nairaland redpillers are just people that specialize in copying and pasting comments from sites like Reddit and red pill forums and then pasting it here as if it's their own ideas.

These guys are even worse than simps because while simps display inferiority in relation to women, these guys display their inferiority in relationship to the foreigners they plagiarize their work.

These guys don't have any independent opinions. All they do is copy and paste ideas of white people.

I created a thread just hours ago and instead of addressing my argument with his own independent argument, Glycolysiss went ahead to copy a long post from some foreign site and post as a response to my comment.

Martinez93 is another guy who can't think for himself but is quick to join a MGTOW movement that doesn't even apply to his culture and was formed from an American culture with specific Dynamics different from the ones applicable in Nigeria.

If you are looking for Narialanders whose posts are valuable and applicable to the African context, then read Ubunja's work or Harddon's dating drills. At least they don't copy and paste comments from Reddit.
Exactly. I was thinking on writing a report about this. How we copy both redpill and feminism and citing the American dynamic as evidence for it.
Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
ForestHill:
COPY OR NO COPY, GOOD NEWS IS THAT THEY HAVE THEIR BRAINS INTACT UNLIKE MOST PEOPLE LIKE OP.

NOTE: I'M NOT SAYING OP'S HEAD AIN'T CORRECT; MAYBE SLIGHTLY NOT CORRECT

My brother, no need for this. Let's promote love, not hatred.

God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by Rainbowpill: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Exactly. I was thinking on writing a report about this. How we copy both redpill and feminism and citing the American dynamic as evidence for it.

Ditto. Imagine these guys complaining about issues like child support and alimony as if they apply to Nigerians.

These guys are a joke..

1 Like

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by ForestHill: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Rainbowpill:

Ditto. Imagine these guys complaining about issues like child support and alimony as if they apply to Nigerians.

These guys are a joke..
In your mind you assume everyone on NL is in Nigeria. Think logically; some writeup they pen down here helps people in Diaspora

2 Likes

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by wemmy01(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
Op, Wetin come be ur consign for this matter.

somebody should share me the shalaye picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by mosdii(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
Oga nobody force you not to do copy and paste.
You can always create your own thread but not coming to bash others. This means one thing, you are very jealous of them and their works and wished to be like them.

Jealousy and envy won't take you anywhere. The sky is so wide for the birds to fly.

You just created a new moniker to bash them. You are a coward for doing so.

4 Likes

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Whining for nothing. I don't think those guys take full credit for their posts. It is a matter of sharing the information they learnt/discovered with others.
If you are so pained, why not start doing your own "copy/paste"- as you termed it. The goal is to enlighten more men, stop been paranoid.

Rainbowpill:

If you are looking for Narialanders whose posts are valuable and applicable to the African context, then read Ubunja's work or Harddon's dating drills. At least they don't copy and paste comments from Reddit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
Rainbowpill:

I actually asked you to drop the link to where I copied that response, and all you did was go create another thread ?
These is very much one of the 48 laws of power playing out here, but then, you met the wrong guy.
I wont debate with you, I only going to promise you, if you could drop the link to that post, I will deactivate my account as a reward for your service.

Anything aside these, you're ignored.
Take care and have a wonderful day.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by virginprincess(f): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
Rainbowpill:
I dare glycolysiss to comment on this thread and I'll disgrace him by posting links to the websites that he steals his comments from.

Glycolysiss if don't comment on this tread, that means you are not a man grin grin grin.
Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
virginprincess:
Glycolysiss if don't comment on this tread, that means you are not a man grin grin grin.
Why are you ingratiating ?
You don't throw those cheap bait at me, young woman.
I got absolutely nothing to prove to you, and your opinion about my masculinity is irrelevant, because at the end of the day, it changes nothing.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by 4gunners(m): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
virginprincess:
He has nothing to prove you. Why will he seek validation to be a man?

2 Likes

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
You shouldn't have wasted your time in replying that ***. They have a little hoelosho sisterhood cult here on nairaland, and you are one of their greatest threats grin grin grin

GLYCOLYSISS:

You don't throw those cheap bait at me, young woman.
I got absolutely nothing to prove to you, and your opinion about my masculinity is irrelevant, because at the end of the day, it changes nothing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by JasperVII(m): 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
So who should we take seriously... You?

1 Like

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by czarr(m): 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
Rainbowpill:

Just so you know...most red pill content creators are black people, and just because other people promote the knowledge doesn't make them less TRUE.

half of the things you know in this life as facts were not your original ideas.....so whether they got it from white or red people FACTS REMAIN FACTS!!!.....So you can't attack the credibility of a message because the messenger was not the originator.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
Never take seriously those who can't form opinions or think for themselves.

They are followers not leaders.

They copy and paste an ideology for unintelligent and uninformed Nigerians that cant think.

These unthinking Nigerians take this over used knowledge as something new then start worshipping these people

1 Like

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by angelfallz(m): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Rainbowpill:

These guys are a joke..
If you don't know you pay child support in Nigeria you're ignorant

5 Likes

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by angelfallz(m): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
The red pill is the red pill, take it anywhere it remains the red pill.
So if a Nigerian mathematics teacher copies, "how to solve simultaneous equations" from an American high school, does it mean he is a bad mathematics teacher? No, because simultaneous equations are the same worldwide.

It's obvious you're looking for someone to vent on.

Also, I don't believe any of the redpillers you mentioned have ever claimed ownership of what they paste here on NL.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by Prognose: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
What's wrong with copy and paste? Did they claim the idea was thiers? What are u so pained?

Ok you probably thought the idea was originally from them and were heartbroken when you found it out on reddit. Kpele.

But that in no way subtracts from the message they are passing across.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by maximusprime2000: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
I'm so sorry for ur pain girl. but they say there is love in sharing the truth. if u have problem with that, then ur case is urgent
Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by geletor: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
Rainbowpill:

Something is really telling me you are actually not a guy. You could be one of those HOELOSHOS that have lost one of their customers to the REDPILL movement!...
Observation from your first tread though.

4 Likes

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Yes they copy and paste including that she.male ubunja.

1 Like

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by SteelMcqueen: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Rainbowpill:

I measure a man's character by the interactions I have with them.......Glycolysis is OK..... Ubunja is the original copy and paste guy......his writing is not congruent with his behaviour (our interactions).....He sounds alpha when with is write ups but reflects a petulant personality when we interact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by SteelMcqueen: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
Rainbowpill:

Glycolysis cleard stated in that thread that most of the quotes are from books he read.......he didn't plagiarize, he referenced those guys.....two, he's an alpha male so don't expect him to go toe to toe with you on this thread....Alphas don't do that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
The most interesting thing about this redpill nonsense and alpha bullshit, every writer on nairaland keep repeating each other.

Too much copy and paste. Nothing to learn. No new info. I have stop taking this people seriously.

1 Like

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
A female disguising as a man.....Use ur real acc na if u no dey fear

3 Likes

Re: Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. by idahme(m): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

I actually asked you to drop the link to where I copied that response, and all you did was go create another thread ?
These is very much one of the 48 laws of power playing out here, but then, you met the wrong guy.
I wont debate with you, I only going to promise you, if you could drop the link to that post, I will deactivate my account as a reward for your service.

Anything aside these, you're ignored.
Take care and have a wonderful day.

Ignore him, he is not a serious chap. I personally went through that thread to confirm his threat to your line of thought in response to his first post for been plagiarized but to no avail.... I detest proud people with little or nothing to offer, no one is an island of knowledge not even authors who are credited for authoring a books........ U responded to his post with about 6sentences he is calling it copy and paste, when he sees a witten work of 500 pages don't know the name he will call it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Right Or Wrong / This Guy Dumped Me Because Of Luggage (real Life Story) / (story) Sweet S$x With Corper John (+18 ) – Season 1 (episode 1 – 11)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.