Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Nigerian Boy's Genotype Reportedly Changes from SS To AA, Nigerians React (Pix) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Boy's Genotype Reportedly Changes from SS To AA, Nigerians React (Pix) (837 Views)

Nigerian Boy's Genotype Miraculously Changes From SS To AA / Nigerian Boy's Genotype Reportedly Changed From Ss To Aa [see More] / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Boy's Genotype Reportedly Changes from SS To AA, Nigerians React (Pix) by nwekeugochukwu: 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nigerian Boy's Genotype Reportedly Changes from SS To AA, Nigerians React (Photos)

A Nigerian medical doctor identified as Dr. Imoh has claimed that a Nigerian boy's genotype changed from SS to AA, IgbereTV reports.

The boy, named David, was reportedly born with the sickle cell anaemia. Dr Imoh Ebong claims she's been handling his case for years.

A Twitter user with the username Samsparrow Shalom took to the platform to claim that David's genotype is now AA after years of being SS and suffering as a result.

Shalom wrote: "From SS to AA. We need to hear more Testimonies in this our generation. Make e no look like say Heaven go strike on us. God remains faithful!"

Some Nigerian Twitter users were skeptical and said there must have been a mistake or a medical explanation for it.

A Twitter user, Love Ojimba then claimed the same thing happened to her, writing: "Glory to God. Earlier this year God did the same miracle for me. He changed my genotype to AA, had to check 3 times at different hospitals to be sure. He indeed does miracles."

As the post started generating conversations around the possibility of genotypes to change miraculously, a medical doctor who claims she has been handling David's case weighed in.

Dr Imoh Ebong wrote:

"David is AA!!! He was SS and his genotype changed (A MIRACLE)!! As a doctor, I’ve never seen anything like this neither can I explain it medically. I’ve been involved in his management and several repeat investigations- AA, AA!! What God cannot do does not exist. #NSPPD."
https://twitter.com/imoh_ebong/status/1312880661804601351?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1367387/nigerian-boys-genotype-reportedly-changes-ss-aa-nigerians-react-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Boy's Genotype Reportedly Changes from SS To AA, Nigerians React (Pix) by nwekeugochukwu: 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
More

Re: Nigerian Boy's Genotype Reportedly Changes from SS To AA, Nigerians React (Pix) by Righteousness89(m): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
I am Personally Aware of Quite a lot of Folks whose Genotype Has been Miraculously Changed by My PRECIOUS DADDY from AS and SS to AA!

I have seen a Woman who Doctors Removed her womb , Showed it to her and Her Husband.
Miraculously after an Encounter with My PRECIOUS Daddy, the GOD of The CHOSEN, today she has about 3-4 kids. I am not sure of the Number..

The Scriptures that Says WITH GOD NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE, is not For Fun!
Its a Reality!!

ONLY GOD CAN DO THESE THINGS!!

Only a Being without Understanding will Question the Acts and Wonders of GOD ALMIGHTY
Re: Nigerian Boy's Genotype Reportedly Changes from SS To AA, Nigerians React (Pix) by uniqueboi1(m): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
Possible
Re: Nigerian Boy's Genotype Reportedly Changes from SS To AA, Nigerians React (Pix) by mainkendo: 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
Amazing
Re: Nigerian Boy's Genotype Reportedly Changes from SS To AA, Nigerians React (Pix) by thorpido(m): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Miracles still happen.
Re: Nigerian Boy's Genotype Reportedly Changes from SS To AA, Nigerians React (Pix) by Jaysolu(m): 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
Yes.. there is technology for it
Do research, genotype change is possible
Re: Nigerian Boy's Genotype Reportedly Changes from SS To AA, Nigerians React (Pix) by RoyalBlu(f): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
The doctor up there has said it all:

"What God cannot do does not exist. #NSPPD."

Faith is the key.

Glory to God.
Re: Nigerian Boy's Genotype Reportedly Changes from SS To AA, Nigerians React (Pix) by naijaboy756: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
I am Personally Aware of Quite a lot of Folks whose Genotype Has been Miraculously Changed by My PRECIOUS DADDY from AS and SS to AA!

I have seen a Woman who Doctors Removed her womb and Showed it to her and Her Husband.
Miraculously after an Encounter with My Daddy, the GOD of The CHOSEN, today she has about 3-4 kids. I am not sure of the Number..

Its a Reality!!

Only a Being without Understanding will Question the Acts and Wonders of GOD ALMIGHTY
Ogbeni, my uncle leave him C&S church begin attend Chosen. Few months stroke hit am. 2 years he die

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boy's Genotype Reportedly Changes from SS To AA, Nigerians React (Pix) by edoairways: 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

I have seen a Woman who Doctors Removed her womb and Showed it to her and Her Husband.
Miraculously after an Encounter with My Daddy, the GOD of The CHOSEN, today she has about 3-4 kids. I am not sure of the Number..

Its a Reality!!

Are you a chosen?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boy's Genotype Reportedly Changes from SS To AA, Nigerians React (Pix) by Righteousness89(m): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
edoairways:

Are you a chosen?

I Am A Chosen
Re: Nigerian Boy's Genotype Reportedly Changes from SS To AA, Nigerians React (Pix) by Righteousness89(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
naijaboy756:
Ogbeni, my uncle leave him C&S church begin attend Chosen. Few months stroke hit am. 2 years he die

Hundreds of thousands Have been Genuinely Saved
Hundreds of others Have been Healed and Delivered Miraculously
Hundreds of others are doing Great things out there for God..
Hundreds of others are out there Proving that the Bible is not a Story book..

To GOD Be the Glory..

I am one of them..
Re: Nigerian Boy's Genotype Reportedly Changes from SS To AA, Nigerians React (Pix) by Pusyiter(m): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Our interest should be centered on the God who did the miracle and not the platform or the channel at which the miracle was done.
God is not interested in your denomination but a personal encounter with Him.
Re: Nigerian Boy's Genotype Reportedly Changes from SS To AA, Nigerians React (Pix) by edoairways: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Am A Chosen
Wow, you are different from others
Re: Nigerian Boy's Genotype Reportedly Changes from SS To AA, Nigerians React (Pix) by laiperi: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Why are we so lazy? Only lazy people expect miracle without lifting a finger. Heaven helps those who help themselves.

Mutations do happen due to environmental factors. If that is the case, we must work hard to find out why and how.

Malaria itself caused the mutation for sickle cell anemia.
Re: Nigerian Boy's Genotype Reportedly Changes from SS To AA, Nigerians React (Pix) by Righteousness89(m): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
edoairways:

Wow, you are different from others

CHOSEN IS SAME Worldwide..
Re: Nigerian Boy's Genotype Reportedly Changes from SS To AA, Nigerians React (Pix) by edoairways: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

CHOSEN IS SAME Worldwide..
Character
Re: Nigerian Boy's Genotype Reportedly Changes from SS To AA, Nigerians React (Pix) by omobonike70223: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
:Wow, you are variety from othersCHOSEN IS SAME Worldwide..
Re: Nigerian Boy's Genotype Reportedly Changes from SS To AA, Nigerians React (Pix) by Righteousness89(m): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
edoairways:

Character

Tell me more!

(1) (Reply)

Treatment Of Worms And Other Intestinal Parasite / Linezolid/zyvox 600mg Drugs Available. / New Year Ivf Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.