Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille (56159 Views)

Davido Cancels DMW Live In Concert Over Rise Of COVID-19 / Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria / Davido Cancels Zimbabwe Show Over Tagbo Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Parisian: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Shut up. Even if that's true, so what? How many girl has Lil Frosh fvcked?

If you're not comfortable with your gf cheating then break up.

Nigerian men and their fish brain.
SATANNIST:
lil frish was pissed because his girlfriend had 5 guys Bleep her while he was busy recording in the studio. why is no one talking abou that na?
why dont people face the reason behind actions

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Parisian: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mad idiots on rampage. Na to enter road remain for you.[s]
Edusouls:
Chai women have struck again, no one knows what the guy may be going through in the hands of this girl, he didn’t just started beating her of course, he is no mad guy, but the woman’s victim card always wins in tagging a man devil or abuser, or woman beater, 95% of women are just men destiny killers, only the very very lucky men would end with the manageable 5%.. [/s]
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by IghravweIG(m): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
Aksnoopy:
If 5 guys banged her, then he should move unto the next bitch. He has zero OT about hoes. He was trying to change and make a young hoe his main bitch. Just like trying to personalise the street property.
I swear. He should have dump her ass and move on. Work harder, drop hits and let his success bastardized her for the rest of her life.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Dalil8: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
Coldie:
Davido never wanted him on DMW maybe he gave him the contract out of highness, he just used this as an excuse to terminate it

True

It's a blessing in disguise for Lil Frosh if you ask me. He became irrelevant in the music industry since he joined DMW.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by tunjilana: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:
lil frish was pissed because his girlfriend had 5 guys Bleep her while he was busy recording in the studio. why is no one talking abou that na?

Then he was even more stupid for ending his career over a disloyal person. All he needed to do was walk away from her. And if her P. is so sweet that he can't walk...he could have just smiled and convert her from main chic to booty call in his mind while shopping for a loyal woman

He will learn with time...No one deserves to hit a fellow human except in provable self defense. And if it is a woman he shouldnt even raise talkless of hit...he should learn mafian ways of handling disloyal women without staining your reputation

4 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Parisian: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
Oh shut up with that hoe bullshit. Most of y'all fvck these hoes and are even worse than the hoes cuz your joysticks are never in your pants but you come here to thrash talk women. Smh...

Aksnoopy:
If 5 guys banged her, then he should move unto the next bitch. He has zero OT about hoes. He was trying to change and make a young hoe his main bitch. Just like trying to personalise the street property.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:
if my sister messup buy allowing 5 guys Bleep her at once, i will ppay the guy for beating her
If the beating leads to her death, I hope you will be able to pay the guy for killing her too.

Well, try to learn a lesson from this lil frosh issue, the girl bro said this is not the first time he will be beating her. He could have just walk away.

Have a good evening m

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Aksnoopy: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Parisian:
Oh shut up with that hoe bullshit. Most of y'all fvck these hoes and are even worse than the hoes cuz your joysticks are never in your pants but you come here to thrash talk women. Smh...

Rule No. 2, Rule No. 4 And Rule No. 6. cool
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Originalsly: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
peterangelo:

if ur gf wey u spend alot of money on her

Go fck another guy wetin u go do??

Look in the mirror and curse myself for being a big fool to believe money can buy loyalty from a woman.
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by adenigga(m): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Merely looking @ the below picture shows that the guy is barbaric in nature!

It speaks volumes. Cancellation of the contract is just the beginning.

This will not end there, the appropriate authority has been notified.

Ah! What a cowardof a man!!!!

Look @ the lady's face?
[

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by eyinjuege: 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
Such delightful news
Time to get the SARS police involved. Everyone will learn sense by force

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by oluwole70525: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
:yes my grandgrandmother is a N500 LovePeddler. see if your grandgrandmother does this to me i go still beat am and make yes her chin is shifter
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Papsine(m): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
Man just lost a babe and deal...
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Ustec: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xixtie:

Your brain has little space for brain same with every other person that reasons shallowly like you. The said girlfriend didn't ruin the career he didn't even have to start with. All womanbeaters are animals and they belong to the bin, same with every apologist of theirs.
Only a demented bag of lad would blame the said girlfriend for whatever woe that has befallen him and shall befall him.
One by one, you people would go down.
But I don't understand that your last phrase o,is this some kind of war in,
Let me call on the Red pill Lord's to come put you in place.
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by BrutalJab: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:
no mind davido, he wan Bleep the girl that is if he never Bleep am sef. its like them terminating cris brown contract because he beat up rihanna then. nigerians are annoying. the news is that this hoe was gang banged by 5 guys while liil frosh was busy recording , dude found out and she still acted like she did nothing, na there the casala start. but no one is checking that

Are they married?

Lilfrosh too doesn't have side chicks?

Think before you talk

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by mandate12: 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:
no mind davido, he wan Bleep the girl that is if he never Bleep am sef. its like them terminating cris brown contract because he beat up rihanna then. nigerians are annoying. the news is that this hoe was gang banged by 5 guys while liil frosh was busy recording , dude found out and she still acted like she did nothing, na there the casala start. but no one is checking that

Truth is Davido is just looking for fame through the frosh boy.. I don't c the need taking decision on a matter that hasn't been adjudged in a court of competent jurisdiction.
Davido is simply trying to promote himself. Case closed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Fmghewzy(m): 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
The Domestic violence should not have anything to do with his career . Davido is a SIMP . Let the girl prosecute him not his music career.. chai..

You are a mad man.
David is a simp for being disciplined ?, whether he terminated it or not self that guy career don end.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by MartinsD12(m): 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sheynex:
Davido Music Worldwide, DMW have sacked his recent signed artist, Lil Frosh from DMW record label for beating his girlfriend.

The news of the assault which was broken on Monday and since then, Davido has been trending on twitter together with Lil Frosh and his girlfriend.

According to memo sent online, Davido has sacked him from Davido Music Worldwide and canceled his contract with the Label.

Recall, Lil Frosh just recently got signed into Davido Music Worldwide (DMW), after leaving his former record label, Aloma Music Worldwide (AMW), on the grounds of irreconcilable differences.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGAUNNNBtxQ/?igshid=1k0xytmddutpy
The downfall of a man is always caused by a woman, lil frosh actions is condemned, I wonder even if he caught her cheating, he could have maturedly let her be, there a million girls out there but then lil frosh acted foolish and immature too bad and according to the person that brought this online he said this is not the first time frosh beats the girl I wonder why the olosho no complain until now she has completely succeeded in ruining frosh career with a bad publicity image, I tell you fellas out there still hustling avoid biiitches they are career killers if you must succeed in this life.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by sylvoclair1990: 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
I do not support his actions but at least the music label should have tempered justice with mercy.This is a young man career we are talking about here.
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by mozona(m): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
better
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by PaAdu02(m): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
In truth, according to what I'm convinced of, many women, ladies or girls deserve some hell of beatings, the present social media frenzy about domestic violence has even done more harms, cos most girls are waiting for a slight hit, to finish a man's career and whatever can be ruined, it's like , appearing on social media with evidences gained momentum recently, cos someone's life is about to be ruined, if one can ask, why were u hit at first? Some crappy attitudes can't even be accepted in hell. It's well

6 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by karnap(m): 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
fear woman, a woman can take you up and can still take you down it depends how you treated them.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
All these women beater apologists and misogynistic fools sef
You are justifying the abuse because she slept with his friends.
Let's just say village people decided to play on his head and she dies, the story will not be this one.

Also, women should stop staying with abusive men. He won't change for you no matter how much he claims he would.

8 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by blesoh(f): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xixtie:

May all the females in your lineage be battered like that.
He isn't his wife and he hasn't paid a penny on her, regardless of what she could have done, the animal could have walked away.
He is simply a beast, an animal, a demented scallywag.
His end has begun, so shall the end of every beast out there.
Amen
They should also design his face same way he did to that poor girl

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by blesoh(f): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:
Oga did he pay a dowry on her, stop supporting evil, I hope you will say the same thing if it was to be your sister? It's her body she can do whatever she likes, why didn't he walk away undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by femi4: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Why won’t Davido terminate his contract when the only HIT Lill Frosh has for the Record label is “hitting” a woman

UFC will sign him, since he sabi fight
Don't leave me
Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by KenModi(m): 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
The Domestic violence should not have anything to do with his career . Davido is a SIMP . Let the girl prosecute him not his music career.. chai..

Davido terminates the guy’s contract and you call him a SIMP?! You obviously don’t know what that term means and when/how it is used.

That aside, you aren’t privy to their terms of agreement. If the guy thinks Davido breached their contractual agreement, he should file a case in court.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
Keep on living in your empty shell. No one wants to associate himself with a monster.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
KenModi:

Davido terminates the guy’s contract and you call him a SIMP?! You obviously don’t know what that term means and when/how it is used.

That aside, you aren’t privy to their terms of agreement. If the guy thinks Davido breached their contractual agreement, he should file a case in court.
Leave the slowpoke, he thinks that the world shares his fairytale view with him.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
Where is the evidence that she cheated? Rubbish, it's obvious that most men on this forum have mental issues.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
kingthreat:

Look at this cum-drinker. You're obviously a lesser man that is why your wife doesn't listen to you and won't cook for your guests.
Lmfao

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille by Dreadlock69(m): 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=Propsvilla post=94670265]Ok
Only weak men beats women.. if you think you have strong bone and can engage in a physical fight then aproach Antony Joshua na ur fellow man.

Okay if chioma or Labake or blessing stab me bottle or throw me punch I should just smile

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In New Photos / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.