Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter Apologizes To Family For Her Choice Of Wedding Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter Apologizes To Family For Her Choice Of Wedding Dress (1672 Views)

9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Apologizes For Going To A Strip Club For Her 18th Birthday / Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter Apologizes To Family For Her Choice Of Wedding Dress by JIGGYBOY(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
Fatima, the new daughter-in-law of former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has regretted the choice of dress she wore for her wedding which caused a stir on social media among adherents of the Islamic Faith.

Fatima who is the daughter of the former Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Chairman, Nuhu Ribadu, got married to Aliyu Abubakar at the weekend in Abuja. The event was attended by top political figures including APC chieftain Bola Tinubu and State Governors.

Her choice of wedding dress generated backlash and criticisms among Muslims on social media, including Kaduna APC chieftain, Dr, Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, who discribed it as 'unbecoming of her faith and culture"

In a statement issued on Instagram on Tuesday, October 5, Fatima said that the colour fabric under the dress is same with her skin which made people think she exposed her skin.

She wrote;

"I got married on Saturday 03/10/20 and some pictures of me that were taken inside our home got out and was shared on social media,"

"This is an action which I sincerely regret. I apologize to my friends and family for this mistake and want to sincerely thank each and everyone that has risen to my defense,"

"My under dress, which was brownish was mistaken for being my skin and exposing my body. I will never do such,"

"However, I accept responsibility for causing my family and wellwishers this dismay and will learn froom this going forward."

MORE: https://www.instagram.com/p/CGAcBEcMJcG/?igshid=1fqm0i5qz4ofw

#LALASTICLALA #SEUN #MISSYB #JIGGYBOY

Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter Apologizes To Family For Her Choice Of Wedding Dress by SpecTTraP: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter Apologizes To Family For Her Choice Of Wedding Dress by BigDick70inch(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
B

2 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter Apologizes To Family For Her Choice Of Wedding Dress by Jaysolu(m): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
Religious people are so hypocritical.. but that of the Muslims is too extreme

3 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter Apologizes To Family For Her Choice Of Wedding Dress by Kestolove(m): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
See beauty, if na girls from nnamdi cownu region now, u go see strong body ND yam leg with bia bia for chest...tufia

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter Apologizes To Family For Her Choice Of Wedding Dress by Xixtie(f): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Take away North and their wahala, Nigeria would be a better place.
No time for inconsequentiality.

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter Apologizes To Family For Her Choice Of Wedding Dress by JIGGYBOY(m): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Kestolove:
See beauty, if na girls from nnamdi cownu region now, u go see strong body ND yam leg with bia bia for chest...tufia

Nnamdi Kanu *
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter Apologizes To Family For Her Choice Of Wedding Dress by jansonn(m): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Scam apology!! Just for media and poor fanatics that always rant!! Wedding has been done, cloth worn, families remain rich!! Poor wailers continue to ride keke with cheap androids!! This arewa kids no send all this long hijab oo, las las, na veil. Only the poor dey always carry religion for head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter Apologizes To Family For Her Choice Of Wedding Dress by JIGGYBOY(m): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xixtie:
Take away North and their wahala, Nigeria would be a better place.
No time for inconsequentiality.

Don’t be tribalistic !
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter Apologizes To Family For Her Choice Of Wedding Dress by Xixtie(f): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
JIGGYBOY:

Don’t be tribalistic !
I am very tribalistic and I see no reason hiding it.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter Apologizes To Family For Her Choice Of Wedding Dress by thesicilian: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
You can pretend to people, but you can't really hide who you are. Once in a while your true self will be revealed by the way you act in public.

2 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter Apologizes To Family For Her Choice Of Wedding Dress by Houseofglam7(f): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter Apologizes To Family For Her Choice Of Wedding Dress by JIGGYBOY(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
thesicilian:
You can pretend to people, but you can't really hide who you are. Once in a while your true self will be revealed by the way you act in public.

True!!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter Apologizes To Family For Her Choice Of Wedding Dress by JIGGYBOY(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xixtie:

I am very tribalistic and I see no reason hiding it.

Well then ;(
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter Apologizes To Family For Her Choice Of Wedding Dress by 444crop: 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
jansonn:
Scam apology!! Just for media and poor fanatics that always rant!! Wedding has been done, cloth worn, families remain rich!! Poor wailers continue to ride keke with cheap androids!! This arewa kids no send all this long hijab oo, las las, na veil. Only the poor dey always carry religion for head
why didn't she just not wear it rather than after d deeds done u come apologize.....hmmmmm yeye
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter Apologizes To Family For Her Choice Of Wedding Dress by osarogie28841: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
:See beautiful, if na boys from nnamdi cownu country now, u go see strength corpse ND yum thigh with bia bia for abdomen...tufiaNnamdi Kanu *

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: See Top 5 Of Liquorose Best Dance Compilation Video 2021 / Obi Cubana Gifts Portable N5 Million As Zazu Shut Down Enugu / Funny Student Wear Mask On Graduation Because Of Village People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.