Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Grains Business (personal experienced) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Grains Business (personal experienced) (20453 Views)

Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price / Grains Business And Profit Analysis / ‘how To Preserve Beans, Grains Without Poisonous Chemicals’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
maisauki:

Big white beans with very black eyes
I used to buy two types of white beans, one is small seed which attached below, we called it sokoto beans in Ibadan while the second is bigger than sokoto

1 Share

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by jungle700: 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
@ Teetee777

What is your contact number? I have some questions that I need help with.

Thanks
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by jookunlaja(m): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
Wonderful. Really beautiful write-up. God bless your hussle. Moreover, journey mercy. Please give more details. And can you kindly encourage newbies into the business. Also, what's the buying and selling prices of garri bags and red oil.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
jookunlaja:
Wonderful. Really beautiful write-up. God bless your hussle. Moreover, journey mercy. Please give more details. And can you kindly encourage newbies into the business. Also, what's the buying and selling prices of garri bags and red oil.
Yes, very good business but I will advice to start in December that's harvest time.
Garri 50 Congos is 20k, while 100 congo 40k
I don't know about red oil

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by shariff84: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2021
Teetee777:

Yes, very good business but I will advice to start in December that's harvest time.
Garri 50 Congos is 20k, while 100 congo 40k
I don't know about red oil
pls send me WhatsApp message,I want us to talk and I lost ur contact.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2021
The next day, I entered yobe state. On our way going I was terrified when I saw good road but no motor coming and going except our car, I wanted to stop the driver that I don't want to go again but I summoned my courage, I now understand why bandit were operating successfully, we only saw 3 road blocks for almost 100km journey, no searching, no anything, just greet and go.

I realized that this is where most of our beans in bodija were coming from when I entered market. I saw Banjaras beans which is olooyi and I asked for the price but they told me that, this Banjaras were going to bodija market and if I want to get it I must travel to maiduguri.

If you don't have mind pls don't ever travel to that side not because of anything but the bad news we heard everyday in the media from those States

7 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by shariff84: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
Teetee777:
The next day, I entered yobe state. On our way going I was terrified when I saw good road but no motor coming and going except our car, I wanted to stop the driver that I don't want to go again but I summoned my courage, I now understand why bandit were operating successfully, we only saw 3 road blocks for almost 100km journey, no searching, no anything, just greet and go.

I realized that this is where most of our beans in bodija were coming from when I entered market. I saw Banjaras beans which is olooyi and I asked for the price but they told me that, this Banjaras were going to bodija market and if I want to get it I must travel to maiduguri.

If you don't have mind pls don't ever travel to that side not because of anything but the bad news we heard everyday in the media from those States
north is too big and I think the security personnels is small compare to land mass and the population. This make me to remember one of our family friend from jos doing her NYSC in maiduguri,she has been kidnapped since December last year on her way from Yobe-maiduguri.Yet no any news about her where about!
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by mutfad: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
Interesting thread @OP
God bless your hustle
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
shariff84:
north is too big and I think the security personnels is small compare to land mass and the population. This make me to remember one of our family friend from jos doing her NYSC in maiduguri,she has been kidnapped since December last year on her way from Yobe-maiduguri.Yet no any news about her where about!
Truly, North is very big compare to other southern states, yes, securitiy personnels is too small for all northern state. From my opinion, terrorist, bandit can easily transport weapons with no problem.

2 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
jungle700:
@ Teetee777

What is your contact number? I have some questions that I need help with.

Thanks
08036162887 WhatsApp

2 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Earthstorms(m): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
Teetee777:

08036162887 WhatsApp

Nice thread, but try to limit night travels.

Safety first.

2 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
Earthstorms:

Nice thread, but try to limit night travels.

Safety first.
My brother u can't run away from night travel if you are buying grains from northern state. For example; I traveled to Niger state to buy grains when we got to jebba b4 mokwa, there was heavy traffic and before we could come out from the traffic was around 12am, we did not have any option than to continue the journey

Another example, I was traveled to Niger state from kaduna, there was a sharan bus in front of us, sudden the bandit appeared from the bush, shot at the bus and kidnapped all those in that sharan space bus, this also happened around 11am in the morning

My point is that no where is safe now in Nigeria either night or day. We just need to pray always

10 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by shariff84: 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
Teetee777:

Truly, North is very big compare to other southern states, yes, securitiy personnels is too small for all northern state. From my opinion, terrorist, bandit can easily transport weapons with no problem.
yes ooo and this bandit used only motorcycle and bush path. And nomarly in the north you will not meet any security man in the bush path,only in the high ways.lolz
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
##Livestocks market##

Update price from garba-chede market, taraba state.

If you want to buy you can go there and buy, just to let you know the price

Pic 1, 55k

Pic 2, 30k

Pic 3,. 10k

Pic 4,. 160k

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Nnannapat(m): 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
shariff84:
talk to me during haversting i.e December
I will contact you soon, I need a reliable person in Niger that can work with me in grains business, especially sesame seed, I will chat you up when I am set
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by shariff84: 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nnannapat:
I will contact you soon, I need a reliable person in Niger that can work with me in grains business, especially sesame seed, I will chat you up when I am set
ok sir,no problem.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Nnannapat(m): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
@the OP, you are a good guy, all what you are writing here will go a long way to help anyone that wants to venture into grains business, I lived in the north for 14 years (from my teenage years) and speaks Hausa fluently,I am Igbo and business has taken me to virtually all the states in the north.

North East and Central are the food basket of the north, forget all the noise that the North west makes all the time, they only know politics while the main riches of the north is in the North East and North Central.
Taraba state is a hidden treasure for agro business, last year I was at Mutum biyu, Garba chede, Mayo kam, Mai hula, Bali, Mararaba, Takum, I even went as far as the fringes of the Mambilla mountains buying soya beans. Niger and Adamawa states are next on my list of criss crossing this year by God's grace, heavy agricultural business thrives in those states.

7 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nnannapat:
@the OP, you are a good guy, all what you are writing here will go a long way to help anyone that wants to venture into grains business, I lived in the north for 14 years (from my teenage years) and speaks Hausa fluently,I am Igbo and business has taken me to virtually all the states in the north.

North East and Central are the food basket of the north, forget all the noise that the North west makes all the time, they only know politics while the main riches of the north is in the North East and North Central.
Taraba state is a hidden treasure for agro business, last year I was at Mutum biyu, Garba chede, Mayo kam, Mai hula, Bali, Mararaba, Takum, I even went as far as the fringes of the Mambilla mountains buying soya beans. Niger and Adamawa states are next on my list of criss crossing this year by God's grace, heavy agricultural business thrives in those states.
Thanks for good observation sir. North East and North Central are the best in terms of agro-products. In fact when I got to maihula market and saw their price of their grains, I asked myself, am I still in Nigeria or where?.
The only problem I have now is that I can't speak or hear Hausa language

3 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Nnannapat(m): 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
Teetee777:

Thanks for good observation sir. North East and North Central are the best in terms of agro-products. In fact when I got to maihula market and saw their price of their grains, I asked myself, am I still in Nigeria or where?.
The only problem I have now is that I can't speak or hear Hausa language
Hausa language is not a problem, you can still get the best from the market, just be friendly to those "dilali" (market middle men) they will help you out, just use your sense and always bargain heavily.
I am based in Lagos and will like to link up with you, I have something big that I am planning for Lagos market in agro produce distribution.

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by maisauki: 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
Teetee777:

I used to buy two types of white beans, one is small seed which attached below, we called it sokoto beans in Ibadan while the second is bigger than sokoto
That's interesting.
Meanwhile, I can help you source for any of them, 'whatever the quantity' at a reasonable commission
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 7:41am On Jun 12, 2021
Disadvantages/ RiskS

In all businesses we have advantages and disadvantage, I have mentioned some advantages in my write up and the most advantage of this grains business is PROFIT.

1. Prices: one must know the price in their local market and compare with the price of northern state market bofore purchasing because atimes when the price in northern state market increase in price before it would affect the local price market will take like a week or more. So buying at this period will lead to shortage for you unless you keep it or store it till the price change

2. Quality :. In this aspect, one must know the quality, type of the grains they are selling fast in their local market. For examples in Ibadan, if you have banjaras , Niger drum and Sokoto beans in market, that's hot cake for you. In each state of northern state, they have different seed of beans especially white beans and drum beans.
Yobe state white small seed different from northwest seed, the Yobe state is very good than others. Also in Niger state, they have drum beans that very hard to cook, one easily to cook and one that smell like kerosene when cook. So know your quality before purchase your grains.

3. Insecurities.

a. This aspect is very dangerous now for those who travel down to buy market in northern state. In most market in the northern state, those bandit has informat in the market that they informed them when they sighted strange face in the market who come to buy market. This happened to some people in our arear that kidnapped in the market and they demanded for 2 million naira for ransom before they were released

b. If you're traveling to buy grains in northern state market, pls don't carry cash but have some small cash at hand in case of emergency. Emergency like, if you are travelling and attack by armed robbers, what they hate most is that you don't have cash, they can kill o, at worst you must have like 10k, 20k at hand o

c. Etc

4. Middlemen/agent : you must be very careful with those people, we have good among them also. You can't do without them but you must be very careful when dealing with them.

7 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Rousel(m): 10:07am On Jun 12, 2021
Teetee777:
Disadvantages/ RiskS

In all businesses we have advantages and disadvantage, I have mentioned some advantages in my write up and the most advantage of this grains business is PROFIT.

1. Prices: one must know the price in their local market and compare with the price of northern state market bofore purchasing because atimes when the price in northern state market increase in price before it would affect the local price market will take like a week or more. So buying at this period will lead to shortage for you unless you keep it or store it till the price change

2. Quality :. In this aspect, one must know the quality, type of the grains they are selling fast in their local market. For examples in Ibadan, if you have banjaras , Niger drum and Sokoto beans in market, that's hot cake for you. In each state of northern state, they have different seed of beans especially white beans and drum beans.
Yobe state white small seed different from northwest seed, the Yobe state is very good than others. Also in Niger state, they have drum beans that very hard to cook, one easily to cook and one that smell like kerosene when cook. So know your quality before purchase your grains.

3. Insecurities.

a. This aspect is very dangerous now for those who travel down to buy market in northern state. In most market in the northern state, those bandit has informat in the market that they informed them when they sighted strange face in the market who come to buy market. This happened to some people in our arear that kidnapped in the market and they demanded for 2 million naira for ransom before they were released

b. If you're travel to buy grains in northern state market, pls don't carry cash but have some small cash at hand in case of emergency. Emergency like, if you are travelling and attack by armed robbers, what they hate most is that you don't have cash, they can kill o, at worst you must have like 10k, 20k at hand o

c. Etc

4. Middlemen/agent : you must be very careful with those people, we have good among them also. You can't do without them but you must be very careful when dealing with them.
Wish a way that one can have a trusted means to transport the goods like the goats and cow down to the east, south and west. Moreso a reliable contact in Taraba
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2021
Rousel:

Wish a way that one can have a trusted means to transport the goods like the goats and cow down to the east, south and west. Moreso a reliable contact in Taraba
Unless u want to buy a full truck then you will get transport to anywhere. The only problem in taraba state is transportation to southern state. When I bought my grains in taraba, I entered Kaduna before getting to south west
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by rabbaefurher(m): 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
this is really catching but how about the goods transporting cost. how do you go beyond that
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 7:08am On Jun 13, 2021
Today is market day in Niger state
#Makera market#

Update of prices coming soon when I get to the market
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by jospepper(m): 11:32am On Jun 13, 2021
Teetee777:

Unless u want to buy a full truck then you will get transport to anywhere. The only problem in taraba state is transportation to southern state. When I bought my grains in taraba, I entered Kaduna before getting to south west
why not through Benue to Enugu to Asaba then to South West.

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by IamAsiri: 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Teetee777:
Today is market day in Niger state
#Makera market#

Update of prices coming soon when I get to the market

Please do
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
I thanked God for today transaction and I appreciate the security of the market today.

#nigerian police patrolling inside and outside the market

# Vigilantes also patrolling the market

# No way for kidnapping

# The price of grains is not friendly at all compare to the price of grains in northeast market especially beans, maize and soya bean
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Pic 1 : Product: drum beans
Mudu : 65/per bag
Bag: 100%
Painter rubber: 25/26
Price : 57k

Pic 2 : Product: soya beans
Price : 34k

Pic 3 : Product: maize yellow
Price : 22k

Pic 4 : Product : Jamila rice
Mudu : 60/per bag
Painter rubber: 24
Price : 42k

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Pic 1 : Product: Kampala groundnut
Mudu : #750

Pic 2 : Product: groundnut
Mudu : #750

Pic 3 : date/dabino
Mudu : #900

Pic 4 : Product: dawa/red sorghurm
Price : 23k

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by jospepper(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
Good evening sir, you are doing a great job, please keep it up.

May God bless your hustle too.

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by ogbuefi677(m): 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
Teetee777:
##Livestocks market##

Update price from garba-chede market, taraba state.

If you want to buy you can go there and buy, just to let you know the price

Pic 1, 55k

Pic 2, 30k

Pic 3,. 10k

Pic 4,. 160k

Will contact you towards d end of the year for grains and animals sir.
If I could have an email address or WhatsApp number, I'd be happy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fish Farming Mustn't Be Catfish Alone, Explore Tilapia Farming In Fullest(video) / Plantain Sucker For Sell @ N40 Per Sucker / Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.