Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth (56564 Views)

Five Planets Align Perfectly, Visible Until End Of June ( Pics) / Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) / Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Scientists from Washington State University have discovered 24 planets outside our solar system that they believe may have conditions even more suitable for life than Earth

Scientists from Washington State University have discovered 24 planets outside our solar system that they believe may have conditions even more suitable for life than Earth

The planets include those that are older, slightly larger, slightly warmer and possibly wetter than Earth.

Life could also more easily thrive on planets that circle more slowly changing stars with longer lifespans than our sun, according to the team.

In particular, the researchers identified one planet that meets all the criteria for superhabitable planets, meaning it’s likely life could thrive there.

Professor Schulze-Makuch added: “It's sometimes difficult to convey this principle of superhabitable planets because we think we have the best planet.

“We have a great number of complex and diverse lifeforms, and many that can survive in extreme environments.

“It is good to have adaptable life, but that doesn't mean that we have the best of everything."
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/scientists-discover-24-planets-conditions-22793127

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by YoonSung20: 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
I'm packing my bags

Abeg Get responsive E-Commerce website or Company Website + Free Domain Registration + SEO. Check signature for contact details

246 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Madibah(m): 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
YoonSung20:
I'm packing my bags

I'm following you

263 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Righteousness89(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
The Word of GOD is the Hand Book and Manual that Guides the Universe..
In the Beginning, GOD Created the Heaven and Earth. That is Final

The Only Place Suitable for Life outside Earth is HEAVEN.
HEAVEN is a Place Specially Created by God For All who Accept the Free Gift of Salvation Given by JESUS Christ ..

Heaven is a Place where all Tears, Pains and Worries will be Wiped away..

Heaven is the Consolation of the Righteous..

The Next Place Humans will be is Hell Fire!
It's for all who Reject God's Free Gift of Salvation..
It's a Place for all who see no need to be Saved..

Whatever any mere Human says that does not Tally with the Word of God is Mere talks..

417 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by DenreleDave(m): 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Anywhere righteousness89 goes, I go with him..

I refuse to follow the likes of Slawormir.. cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy

Righteousness89, are we moving to one of those planet?

We shud spread the gospel there....

349 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Goldp5988(f): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
Noted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Hambivert: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sometimes, I still think there are just only 9 planets as we were taught back then M-V-E-M-J-S-U-N-P
...but I quickly remind myself that Pluto isn't even considered a planet anymore. cry
Choi! Man don dey old o

Sparogatively, please, who are the omonile's there? I wan buy land o... before it's too late! grin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Ehiscotch(m): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
It's sad that people still believe we are here by chance or by accident and we all live autonomous and create our own purpose and are in existence by fitness.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by patiencebest: 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
i hope there is no country like Nigeria in the new planet

208 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by viyon02: 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
This can never be true, our current planet Earth is the best in the universe untill human destroy the entire ecosystem and ozone layer thereby making this beautiful planet partially ok for mankind to live in. God can never make mistake.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Nbotee(m): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Outside our solar system?? Dat one na light years apart ooo..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Barbsamiin: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Another one.

macsjebs and explorers must be brothers.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by rexchazy(m): 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
WILL You Keep Quayet
Righteousness89:
HEAVEN is a Place Specially Created by God For All who Accept the Free Gift of Salvation Given by JESUS Christ ..

Any other stories are mere talks..

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by GolDRoger: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
24 planets
dem go soon give them name one by one and force it down our throat.
These scientist sef.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Introvertmemer(m): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
We are just a speck in a vast,infinite and ever expanding universe

11 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by thesicilian: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
YoonSung20:
I'm packing my bags

Madibah:

I'm following you
DM me for your visa enquiries

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Madibah(m): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
thesicilian:

So you have visa for unknown planet?

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by YoonSung20: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
thesicilian:

See business man smiley

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Kolossus20(m): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Abeg, I wan go o. As long as I go dey watch EPL, La Liga and UCL from there.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by potent5(m): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
The new Jeruselem/mecca. The new abroad loading.

7 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by visiondee(m): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
abeg how will I be the Realtor to manage the land and properties...?

before leaving to other planets, abeg na cars and real estate I dey sell, patronise me for juicy offers, I also help in selling your vehicles and properties

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Uyi168: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/scientists-discover-24-planets-conditions-22793127

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique
Your topics hardly make sense, yet they make front page.
How do u used to do it

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by michlins(m): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

if you believe that out of billions of stars in our galaxy and hundreds of billions of galaxies that we are alone in it and that we're all that matters then you need serious help. Having said that, the place better than earth is yet to be visited by humans

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by ODJ124(m): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wow... Nice Discovery..

cheesy when will Naija explore space self...

Thread seen....

3 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by RENOWNED2(m): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

Una go just dey yarn anyhow.
If na only una type dey dis world, we for still dey tie leaf as cloth.

No get sense.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by FlordFlorez(m): 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Good research. Make we do and pack go. Earth don cast.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by fortune1894(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
Madibah:

I'm following you
WAIT FOR ME...

5 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by WallStreetfx(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Which money we go dey spend for there?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by blessedchild234(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
Them go still go pollute am....anyway e b like say star wars real gan niyen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Soulsymbol99: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
pack go wia? datz make una go scatter dia as u did hia abi? God sef no go gree.nobody is going anywhere,we die hia!

3 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by strangest(m): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
Macsjebs:

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Its obvious we are not alone

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Bossose(m): 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
Definitely, Earth cannot be the most suitable planet for human habitation. It will be stupid to think humans are actually alone in this universe. If proper research is carried out we will definitely come across a vast civilisation out there

32 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created / Guys Using Solar Energy Instead Of Nepa Or Gen. / Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.