Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth - Science/Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth (56542 Views)

Five Planets Align Perfectly, Visible Until End Of June ( Pics) / Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) / Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by fineboynl(m): 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
The moon and sun are in the earth bro. They have been fooling humanity with Hollywood tech.
I give up arguing with you. take care
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Salem92: 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
''Thus says the Lord; Worlds without end have I created''. The Book of Mormon, another Testament Of Jesus Christ.
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by tonyashburton: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2020

Righteousness89:
The Word of GOD is the Hand Book and Manual that Guides the Universe..
In the Beginning, GOD Created the Heaven and Earth. That is Final

The Only Place Suitable for Life outside Earth is HEAVEN.
HEAVEN is a Place Specially Created by God For All who Accept the Free Gift of Salvation Given by JESUS Christ ..

Heaven is a Place where all Tears, Pains and Worries will be Wiped away..

Heaven is the Consolation of the Righteous..

The Next Place Humans will be is Hell Fire!
It's for all who Reject God's Free Gift of Salvation..
It's a Place for all who see no need to be Saved..

Whatever any mere Human says that does not Tally with the Word of God is Mere talks..
It says God created the heavens and the earth. It means there are several levels of heaven and also other objects in space.Or are you going to deny that there are other planets in the solar system and other galaxies? Don't presume to know the entire mind of God because his ways are not our ways.
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by abisola85: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin grin grin cheesy
patiencebest:
i hope there is no country like Nigeria in the new planet
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by tollyboy5(m): 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
viyon02:
This can never be true, our current planet Earth is the best in the universe untill human destroy the entire ecosystem and ozone layer thereby making this beautiful planet partially ok for mankind to live in. God can never make mistake.
As wide an un ending the galaxy is . you picked only tiny earth because of what you read in the bible or Quran undecided smh

It was even clear that they were other heavenly bodies. The bible never said alien don't exist
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Pelecius: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
NASA IN LATIN MEANS DECEPTION. IF YOU ARE DREAMING OF LIVING IN ANOTHER PLANET IN FUTURE, YOU ARE IN FOR AN ULTRA RUDE SHOCK. NO ONE HAS EVER GONE OUT OF THIS PLANET BECAUSE ITS A CLOSED DOME. NO ONE CAN BREAK THE MOLTEN GLASS IN THE SKY. SO TO THOSE OF YOU WHO BELIEVE ANYTHING COMING FROM NASA, I SAY DREAM ON
NASA IN LATIN MEANS DECEPTION
My Oga, I guess you are referring to the conspiracy theory that nasa means 'to deceive' in Hebrew. But Hebrew speaking folks have debunked that theory and they showed that the closest to the word nasa in Hebrew is 'nasha' which means 'to raise' or 'to run'.

NO ONE HAS EVER GONE OUT OF THIS PLANET BECAUSE ITS A CLOSED DOME
This is a big claim sha. How do you know that it is a closed dome. What is your proof?

I love the meme
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by viyon02: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
tollyboy5:

As wide an un ending the galaxy is . you picked only tiny earth because of what you read in the bible or Quran undecided smh

It was even clear that they were other heavenly bodies. The bible never said alien don't exist
My brother, the bitter truth is planet Earth was never created to be like what it is today, God knows what is best for mankind, we have lost the paradise on earth that is why you have to move closer to God so that when he restore the lost paradise you will be able to enjoy it too. sorry science alone cannot give you knowledge about deep things of life.
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by k2money(m): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
new Jerusalem 100yrs away?
Don't mistake me. I don't say the planet � the science claim but I mean nothing like that paradise and hell they are day9to scare us. Even if there will be another place i belief it to be another planet �
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by maximusprime2000: 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
k2money:

If to quote you by your Bible, Paul says I foresee a new Jerusalem coming from heaven,this earth won't end but surely a new planet will replace this earth so please get yourself a job and stop trying to obtain by trick people money.

the guy is just acting holier than thou like he is the only christian here. I doubt if he can recite the bible from genesis to revelation really. av alway been avoiding reaction to any of his comments. he is a very funny guy.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Advancedman(m): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by lexander(m): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nbotee:
Outside our solar system?? Dat one na light years apart ooo..
the Same scientists will now tell you it will take 200 years just to reach there
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by ikabasa1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
Madibah:

I'm following you
I join una
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by goodheart02(m): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Pelecius:

Hmm, I wish it is as simple as you put it but it's not. Theologically, a Bible believing student has to agree that God made earth very special to inhabit life and made humans the pinnacle of his creation. Like I have posted already in this thread, the idea of life forms else where is desperate attempt to show that God was not needed for creation. That is, if there is life in other parts of the vast universe, then ABIOGENESIS is possible there and those life forms must have brought life to earth. Therefore, the Bible could be attacked and 'proved' to be in error that God is the creator.

One must be careful of scientific FICTION that are being hyped as FACTS

Why not see it this way that the idea of life forms else where is to show that God was a masterpiece maker. The idea of extra terrestrial life forms even make me wonder and marvel at his omninipotence and not as u have described it.
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by pyro62(m): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
As long as the planet is too far from the sun, life cannot exist there.
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by NwadykExcel(m): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Keep Relaxing & waiting 4 God 2 relocate u 2 heaven.
EARTH could be the only HEAVEN we have and we are destroying it with our own hands while God has angrily left us and relocated to another abode.

Do U think If the WHITE MAN truly knows where God is, he would like to inform the Blackman of it....
U think he would really want the Blackman to partake in such transfiguration..?
Better WAKE Up and fix your country.
That's the only HEAVEN you have.
Don't mes hia up wit d hope of joining GOD in heaven.
Don't cause destruction In Nigeria...neither shuld u be Lazy b'cos u have hopes of being relocated to heaven.
PEOPLE wouldn't have developed DUBAI, RUSSIA, US, CANADA, if dey had such STUPID mindset & theories.
Every TRIBE for just park dey wait for rapture.
Stop being MENTALLY LAZY.
Better WAKE UP... FIX Nigeria and be Happy.

Beautiful.
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Vyiecyie: 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
Oga did you read the part were 100 light years was mentioned? Scientists use people ideals sometimes to spin all manner of fantasies. How can something so far away be of any use to us? They are all scientific fairytales! I have been listening to them since science school. They use these stories to raise funds for research.
The religions books contains more fairytales. I usually don't listen to scientists but about fairytales, na religion e start from
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Paromarc: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
Who first land for their, na him go get land pass ooo, shocked
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Richfarmer(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

I don't understand, if someone duped you, It is very simple... Create a thread and post details...

Post chats, acct details and all...

Start from there bro

But if u r joking with all these, stop it.. It wunt be fun at all...

But if na joke, just gimme that 2m, don't waste it on any useless investigations oo

Better have sense

PSALMS 91
God our Protector
1Whoever goes to the LORD for safety,
whoever remains under the protection of the Almighty,
2can say to him,
“You are my defender and protector.
You are my God; in you I trust.”
3He will keep you safe from all hidden dangers
and from all deadly diseases.
4He will cover you with his wings;
you will be safe in his care;
his faithfulness will protect and defend you.
5You need not fear any dangers at night
or sudden attacks during the day
6or the plagues that strike in the dark
or the evils that kill in daylight.
7A thousand may fall dead beside you,
10,000 all round you,
but you will not be harmed.
8You will look and see
how the wicked are punished.
9You have made the LORD your defender,
the Most High your protector,
10and so no disaster will strike you,
no violence will come near your home.
11 God will put his angels in charge of you
to protect you wherever you go.
12 They will hold you up with their hands
to keep you from hurting your feet on the stones.
13 You will trample down lions and snakes,
fierce lions and poisonous snakes.
14God says, “I will save those who love me
and will protect those who acknowledge me as LORD.
15When they call to me, I will answer them;
when they are in trouble, I will be with them.
I will rescue them and honour them.
16I will reward them with long life;
I will save them.”
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Richfarmer(m): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
This is to let you know i shall never be harmed!

For the LORD is my rock!
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by HaBaE(m): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Folo d Lada
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Kylce042(m): 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
Madibah:

I'm following you

On my way too
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Amblessdo22(m): 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hope there's MTN network there...
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by TimeTraveler369: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

HEAVEN is a Place Specially Created by God For All who Accept the Free Gift of Salvation Given by JESUS Christ ..

Whatever any mere Human says that does not Tally with the Word of God is Mere talks..

All that you have stated is a story you are told. Your right brain hemisphere has been saturated by dogmas you have been programmed to believe but knowledge of intelligence is beyond belief. Free up the seat of soul and allow your right brain hemisphere to connect to divinty and you will understand why Religions were invented and why they are unnecessary at this time

When the time comes you will graduate from the myopism
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by ARAGON22(m): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oyinbo don start again oo... After they will come back here on earth with different virus from there 26 hopeless new plant... We never solve d problem wey dey dis earth finish una still dey find 26 new more plants with different problems

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Where is heaven?
You conditioned blabber!!
Most of the things you say you are told!!!
Nothing original.
Just open mouth waaaa
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Anywhere righteousness89 goes, I go with him..

I refuse to follow the likes of Slawormir.. cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy

Righteousness89, are we moving to one of those planet?

We shud spread the gospel there....

I dey tell you.
No mind the blockhead.
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by HallaDaTruth: 12:23am On Oct 08, 2020
Pelecius:

My Oga, I guess you are referring to the conspiracy theory that nasa means 'to deceive' in Hebrew. But Hebrew speaking folks have debunked that theory and they showed that the closest to the word nasa in Hebrew is 'nasha' which means 'to raise' or 'to run'.

This is a big claim sha. How do you know that it is a closed dome. What is your proof?

I love the meme
Space is Water. Not an empty void as you have been made to believe. That's where rain comes from. There are flood gates in the sky. There was a scientific experiment done by some people in the USA. They fired a rocket into the sky with a camera mounted on the tip, it kept hitting a hard surface in the sky. Lots of real life videos on YouTube. Also look up " project fish bowl". They fired nukes into the sky to crack the dome. Its impenetrable. Its the firmament that God built. Both the Bible and Real scientific proof agree but NASA keeps deflecting. The NASA logo is the Tongue of a serpent. Why ?. Look it up

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Nawa4you: 12:36am On Oct 08, 2020
Na olodo
He think say e dey wise.
The Bible that he holds so dear. He should go and do a research on it.

RENOWNED2:

Una go just dey yarn anyhow.
If na only una type dey dis world, we for still dey tie leaf as cloth.

No get sense.
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by JIMMY1393: 1:15am On Oct 08, 2020
kingy1:
They are not actually sure if we can survive there. They where only stating in probable terms due to some characters of the planets which they think look like our earth. Yes, Science has advance.
Lol did you read the write up at all? They said they believe we can survive there ..that it's even more habitable than earth
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by JIMMY1393: 1:18am On Oct 08, 2020
Pelecius:

I love the meme

Bro is that guy really arguing with you space travel doesn't exist and nobody has EVER left earth shocked...I'm in shock such people exist
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by maybet081: 3:52am On Oct 08, 2020
he said we believe, not a scientific statement Biko, they should report when they are confirmed.science amuse me with false intrigues sometimes
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by prigoz(m): 4:06am On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

I'm following you
You are not going anywhere until APC finishes deal with us because you voted them in. shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Intelligent Dogs In The World / The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created / Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.