Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth - Science/Technology (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth (56565 Views)

Five Planets Align Perfectly, Visible Until End Of June ( Pics) / Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) / Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 08, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Lol did you read the write up at all? They said they believe we can survive there ..that it's even more habitable than earth
It is an inferential statement that was probable stated. You should check the ops link out.
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by ebosed: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Word of GOD is the Hand Book and Manual that Guides the Universe..
In the Beginning, GOD Created the Heaven and Earth. That is Final

The Only Place Suitable for Life outside Earth is HEAVEN.
HEAVEN is a Place Specially Created by God For All who Accept the Free Gift of Salvation Given by JESUS Christ ..

Heaven is a Place where all Tears, Pains and Worries will be Wiped away..

Heaven is the Consolation of the Righteous..

The Next Place Humans will be is Hell Fire!
It's for all who Reject God's Free Gift of Salvation..
It's a Place for all who see no need to be Saved..

Whatever any mere Human says that does not Tally with the Word of God is Mere talks..

But even the Genesis 1:1 you quoted said, GOD CREATED THE HEAVENS NOT HEAVEN. The plural heavens and a singular earth.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by joelala(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
so you still believe a certain skydaddy created the earth abi? have seen the size of earth and location in the galaxy? Lol my book of bible stories still got a hold on you....i'm sure you also believed a Jonah was swallowed by a fish and lived inside for 3days then walked home the 3rd day? lol grin

viyon02:
This can never be true, our current planet Earth is the best in the universe untill human destroy the entire ecosystem and ozone layer thereby making this beautiful planet partially ok for mankind to live in. God can never make mistake.
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by viyon02: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
joelala:
so you still believe a certain skydaddy created the earth abi? have seen the size of earth and location in the galaxy? Lol my book of bible stories still got a hold on you....i'm sure you also believed a Jonah was swallowed by a fish and lived inside for 3days then walked home the 3rd day? lol grin

Good one Mr atheist, But will it not sound stupid to admit a house build in a forest with well structured architectural design just surface in the forest by chance?. if you agree with me that it can never be there by chance, how much more the whole earth with it diverse complexity just existed by chance. just think about it.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Zex0020(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
I'm following you
How much is the TP grin grin[b][/b]
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by babaireti(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

HEAVEN is a Place Specially Created by God For All who Accept the Free Gift of Salvation Given by JESUS Christ ..

Whatever any mere Human says that does not Tally with the Word of God is Mere talks..

I hope you know some people are already living and researching in space,China scientist landed in rear surface of the moon early this year and they are still there? are these HEAVENS or EARTH, Dumb
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Pelecius: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
goodheart02:

Why not see it this way that the idea of life forms else where is to show that God was a masterpiece maker. The idea of extra terrestrial life forms even make me wonder and marvel at his omninipotence and not as u have described it.
If that's how you see it, so be it
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Pelecius: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Space is Water. Not an empty void as you have been made to believe. That's where rain comes from. There are flood gates in the sky. There was a scientific experiment done by some people in the USA. They fired a rocket into the sky with a camera mounted on the tip, it kept hitting a hard surface in the sky. Lots of real life videos on YouTube. Also look up " project fish bowl". They fired nukes into the sky to crack the dome. Its impenetrable. Its the firmament that God built. Both the Bible and Real scientific proof agree but NASA keeps deflecting. The NASA logo is the Tongue of a serpent. Why ?. Look it up
Would you be kind to paste the link of such videos?
Thank you
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by saasala(m): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

You and everyone who liked your post are completely mad
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by DiegoMaria(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2020
saasala:

You and everyone who liked your post are completely mad
chill man no need to use hard words
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Richfarmer(m): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
sir with all due respect you are planning to withdraw your 10m naira to pursue vanity online....you get time ooo

my charges against you have been droped,
you are a free man now.

But please ensure that you change and become a good example to all nigerian citizens.

There shall be a time you shall remember me for this.
But Untill then i will fold my hands and keep washing
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Richfarmer(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2020
DenreleDave:

I don't understand, if someone duped you, It is very simple... Create a thread and post details...

Post chats, acct details and all...

Start from there bro

But if u r joking with all these, stop it.. It wunt be fun at all...

But if na joke, just gimme that 2m, don't waste it on any useless investigations oo

Better have sense

you are a free man now.

But please ensure that you change and become a good example to all nigerian citizens.

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Richfarmer:

you are a free man now.

am actually not the person you were up in arms against, I just saw your conversations and found it amusing...... Goodluck though! wink
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by joelala(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
Of course not! and no freaking one has any concrete proof of how it all started, but one thing i know for sure, your God, the God of the bible is definitely not responsible for the creation. Your God was created by men. Your bible tells us how your God got scared and freaked out when some set of foolish folks embark on building a tower that'll shoot up to heaven so they can meet God....if your God was omnipotent and omniscient like he claim(or y'all claim) the "All knowing" and all that crap! he'll definitely know that move aint possible, but he got so scared and destroyed them with confused language. now ask yourself, don't we have astronauts that have gone up into the sky, explored the galaxy, even walked on the moon back in the days nd still of present? why haven't your God done anything to stop them? Like i said, continue to let that kiddies story book ( my book of bible story) control you even at an adult age. All you need is just take a moment to leave religious sentiments side and THINK logically and critically.

viyon02:
Good one Mr atheist, But will it not sound stupid to admit a house build in a forest with well structured architectural design just surface in the forest by chance?. if you agree with me that it can never be there by chance, how much more the whole earth with it diverse complexity just existed by chance. just think about it.
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Pelecius: 12:25am On Oct 13, 2020
joelala:
Of course not! and no freaking one has any concrete proof of how it all started, but one thing i know for sure, your God, the God of the bible is definitely not responsible for the creation. Your God was created by men. Your bible tells us how your God got scared and freaked out when some set of foolish folks embark on building a tower that'll shoot up to heaven so they can meet God....if your God was omnipotent and omniscient like he claim(or y'all claim) the "All knowing" and all that crap! he'll definitely know that move aint possible, but he got so scared and destroyed them with confused language. now ask yourself, don't we have astronauts that have gone up into the sky, explored the galaxy, even walked on the moon back in the days nd still of present? why haven't your God done anything to stop them? Like i said, continue to let that kiddies story book ( my book of bible story) control you even at an adult age. All you need is just take a moment to leave religious sentiments side and THINK logically and critically.
As usual of atheists, you’ve successfully set up a straw man so that you can ‘burn it’

Can you show me where it was stated in the bible that “God got scared and freaked out” because of the intention of those men?

Can you show me where it was written that they want to build “a tower that’ll shoot up to heaven so that they can meet God”?

These are the straw man argruments you set up. If this is not what the bible says, then your argument falls flat to the ground like a house of cards
I have a hunch that you would jump to another thing in the bible but before that, try and honestly answer the questions. And if you cannot, honestly admit your mistakes
Let me borrow and modify your words "All you need is just take a moment to leave religious sentiments [a]side and THINK logically and critically".

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created / Guys Using Solar Energy Instead Of Nepa Or Gen. / Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.