Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth (56573 Views)

Five Planets Align Perfectly, Visible Until End Of June ( Pics) / Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) / Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by JIMMY1393: 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
kingy1:
more than 100 light years away. You think they searching where they could evaquate to. There is no way they can get there. They are only looking for aliens.

Assuming aliens even exist...for all we know Earth is the only place with any trace of life...me I'm more concerned with how they can see somewhere millions of years away and be able to tell if it's habitable to humans, like how TF can they discern we will survive there, with just telescope and other equipments...I dey fear science oh
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by goodheart02(m): 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
michlins:
if you believe that out of billions of stars in our galaxy and hundreds of billions of galaxies that we are alone in it and that we're all that matters then you need serious help. Having said that, the place better than earth is yet to be visited by humans

Don't mind the guy who doesn't even know the God he preaches about.
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by goodheart02(m): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Pelecius:

It all starts with a presupposition.

If one believes the Bible and that God created the universe, yet made earth a dwelling place for life, then we are alone.

The other (reigning) hypothesis is to believe that God did not create life but life arose from chemicals who assembled themselves just by chance (against all odds), then one can believe that we are not alone and with same believe, chemicals on other 'earth like' planets must have assembled themselves to create (without any intelligence involved)

The question now is that how can you prove that one who has the first presupposition needs help as you claim?
How is the second believe better than the first believe?

We're not alone. What God created wasn't a mere fable that's why it's called the universe. If only man can be humble and submit to his excellence, God will open our eyes to see more of other life forms he has kept far away from us.
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by shoprite: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Who else is packing

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by DenreleDave(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
izibili44:
I can see you are a female
I will go just bs of that. Joining

Check my profile
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by bigtt76(f): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
We should relocate to one of those planets and leave Naija for APC and PDP cheesy

Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/scientists-discover-24-planets-conditions-22793127
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by wildikeman(m): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Madibah:

I'm following you

Wait for me pls!
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by izibili44: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

Check my profile
I no see well you be woman abi man
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Sonicroyel: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Word of GOD is the Hand Book and Manual that Guides the Universe..
In the Beginning, GOD Created the Heaven and Earth. That is Final

The Only Place Suitable for Life outside Earth is HEAVEN.
HEAVEN is a Place Specially Created by God For All who Accept the Free Gift of Salvation Given by JESUS Christ ..

Heaven is a Place where all Tears, Pains and Worries will be Wiped away..

Heaven is the Consolation of the Righteous..

The Next Place Humans will be is Hell Fire!
It's for all who Reject God's Free Gift of Salvation..
It's a Place for all who see no need to be Saved..

Whatever any mere Human says that does not Tally with the Word of God is Mere talks..

didn't God equally make mars saturn and pluto ?
wats their use
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by rhynoemmie(m): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
WallStreetfx:
Which money we go dey spend for there?

bitcoin
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by wildikeman(m): 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
Make Una pack go there abet... Me and Nengi will repopulate the earth like Adam and Eve grin grin grin
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by DenreleDave(m): 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
izibili44:
I no see well you be woman abi man

Dick grin grin cheesy
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Anywhere righteousness89 goes, I go with him..

I refuse to follow the likes of Slawormir.. cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy

Righteousness89, are we moving to one of those planet?

We shud spread the gospel there....
you better leave righteousness89 for mrsRighteousness, don't spoil their package oooo...we have already approved their relationship here on Nairaland.
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by izibili44: 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
DenreleDave:

Go alone
Dick grin grin cheesy
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lilgabby:

I go nack u 2 by 2 plank las las.... Bet me. Na for dream i go nack u.
you don turn witch be that nah; or how else will you 'nack' somebody 2 by 2 in the dream?
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by imagrg(m): 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Jesus said, "in my father's house, there are many mansions there"
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
50qwarat:
what's that thing science said in this post? A possible life supporting planet?
God never mentioned creating other planets in the Bible so Righteousness89 has a valid point. If the scientists are mentioning claims not validated in the Bible then those assumptions are wrong.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by karkel(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

HEAVEN is a Place Specially Created by God For All who Accept the Free Gift of Salvation Given by JESUS Christ ..

Whatever any mere Human says that does not Tally with the Word of God is Mere talks..
Do you know the original will of God to man on why he created the earth... Is for human to inhibit forever here on earth, since the fall of Adam. God in his infinite wisdom made that reconciliating contact to man by sending his only begotten son.... Am convinced that God made earth for human to inhibit and heaven his abode
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Vyiecyie:
thats according to your religions book. If we begin to leave, you can stay back biko
Oga did you read the part were 100 light years was mentioned? Scientists use people ideals sometimes to spin all manner of fantasies. How can something so far away be of any use to us? They are all scientific fairytales! I have been listening to them since science school. They use these stories to raise funds for research.
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
k2money:

If to quote you by your Bible, Paul says I foresee a new Jerusalem coming from heaven,this earth won't end but surely a new planet will replace this earth so please get yourself a job and stop trying to obtain by trick people money.
new Jerusalem 100yrs away?
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by PremierGuy(m): 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
Heavenly planets
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by DedeNkem: 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are very delusional!

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Greatfullheart: 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Madibah:

I'm following you
me too, but i think a going to MARS. #PROUDLY MARTIAN

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

I will ignore u like P in psychology
WISDOM!!!!! complete knockout cool
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Richfarmer:

hey bunch of scammers,

you hide under the pretence of been a true christain.
Know this that you cant hide forever.

Slawormi or whatsoever you call your self.
Am not a fool to believe any of all this your sayings.
I have noticed you want followers in large but guess what your time is all up

drop down this moment or i will track you down and expose you with my boys,

dont make me sell off my 10 million naira shares with eco bank
all for the pursuit of you.

I will pay my boys adequately as they want.
By the way where is mrsRighteousness?

You filthy hungry nigerian scammer covering as true angel of the light.
I hate your types with passion
if you want war please head up to my residence in ikoyi and i will give you one

broke niggars spitting trash all the way.
When the true son of God comes we will know and am sure thats not you

the word became flesh
sir with all due respect you are planning to withdraw your 10m naira to pursue vanity online....you get time ooo
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Queenoffucks(f): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Can we get a nice fvck over there?

Fvck you

Queenoffucks
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by obonujoker(m): 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
NASA IN LATIN MEANS DECEPTION. IF YOU ARE DREAMING OF LIVING IN ANOTHER PLANET IN FUTURE, YOU ARE IN FOR AN ULTRA RUDE SHOCK. NO ONE HAS EVER GONE OUT OF THIS PLANET BECAUSE ITS A CLOSED DOME. NO ONE CAN BREAK THE MOLTEN GLASS IN THE SKY. SO TO THOSE OF YOU WHO BELIEVE ANYTHING COMING FROM NASA, I SAY DREAM ON

Jesus Christ left the planet, and he's coming back, in which all eyes will see him
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Assuming aliens even exist...for all we know Earth is the only place with any trace of life...me I'm more concerned with how they can see somewhere millions of years away and be able to tell if it's habitable to humans, like how TF can they discern we will survive there, with just telescope and other equipments...I dey fear science oh
They are not actually sure if we can survive there. They where only stating in probable terms due to some characters of the planets which they think look like our earth. Yes, Science has advance.
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Pelecius: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
goodheart02:

We're not alone. What God created wasn't a mere fable that's why it's called the universe. If only man can be humble and submit to his excellence, God will open our eyes to see more of other life forms he has kept far away from us.

Hmm, I wish it is as simple as you put it but it's not. Theologically, a Bible believing student has to agree that God made earth very special to inhabit life and made humans the pinnacle of his creation. Like I have posted already in this thread, the idea of life forms else where is desperate attempt to show that God was not needed for creation. That is, if there is life in other parts of the vast universe, then ABIOGENESIS is possible there and those life forms must have brought life to earth. Therefore, the Bible could be attacked and 'proved' to be in error that God is the creator.

One must be careful of scientific FICTION that are being hyped as FACTS
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Oya oo let's relocate grin
This your ass just dey burst my brain wink
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by enex200: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
Anywhere rightousnes89 goes am going with him

Rightousnes89 please select one of the planet since people aren't much there we should go spread the gospel
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Gracieoma21(f): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
Keep discovering grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created / Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica / Guys Using Solar Energy Instead Of Nepa Or Gen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.