Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries (32861 Views)

FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones / FG Orders The Recruitment Of Constables For Community Policing / FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by sylve11: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2020
cool
Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by dave4rella(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2020
embarassed

Can a non beneficiary attend?

I need that 30k like mad

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by purpleicious(f): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2020
Nigeria and verification be like five and six: pensioners, verifying;nppwer, verifying;nysc will soon verify!

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by skywall: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2020
I laff in Spanish

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by robosky02(m): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2020
A doctor in Akure told his patient to walk 2 kilometers daily.

After a month, the patient called the doctor, "Sir, I have almost reached Lagos. Should I come back or go further to Badagry?"

The doctor replied, "Wonderful recovery you achieved so far! Don't go back, ask of Yaba Psychiatric hospital and wait for me there....that is where we'll complete your treatment".

���

3 Likes

Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by Prechgold1180(m): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

Helo pretty

Morning
oya go nd wash plate
Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by DenreleDave(m): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2020
Prechgold1180:
oya go nd wash plate
Why plate na
Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by SavageResponse(m): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2020
KossyKiss97:
Ok, but what happened to all the verification done in the past? Hope this one will not enter voicemail o

They want to weed out ghost beneficiaries grin
Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by Funkybabee(f): 11:32am On Oct 07, 2020
we hope so
Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by cmecproblem(m): 11:35am On Oct 07, 2020
More chopping for somebody

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by Niceman4u(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Barbecue boy and buhariguy shud better go and verify their their own b4 hunger go finish dem.
Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by Franktom247(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
BMC crew una independence gift don land happy collection
Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by greggng: 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
Misleading headline ...this affects only those with backlogs
Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by Ustec: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
SavageResponse:

They want to weed out ghost beneficiaries grin
Nigerians are the most cunning and greedy people on earth, the federal government knows how to handle their matter in same manner.
Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by Hongkongfukid(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
That bitch is a disaster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by Alamuro1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
The same message everyday, everyone. No reactions
Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by Alamuro1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ok, but what happened to their information before?
Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by Alamuro1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
Government should forget Npower and look for a better way to get them employment.
Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by Cash84: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hoojay:
I don't know why this Npower scheme is on hold, many Nigerian youths need it badly...abi at all na him bad pass grin

My hair growth oil work like magic!(only for Lagos clients) Thanks kiss
plz what is the name so that I can buy here in aba
Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by maasoap(m): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
BajuGoldmehda:
My question is when will they start to call up or enrolling batch C N power?

can somebody help me!!!

At least, it is clear now that greedy batch A and B are not the ones preventing batch C from benefiting now. Lol
Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by senator3636(m): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
Confused, fellow!
Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by newoffer: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
BajuGoldmehda:
My question is when will they start to call up or enrolling batch C N power?

can somebody help me!!!
.... Think out of the box
Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by BajuGoldmehda(m): 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
newoffer:
.... Think out of the box

I have a lot on my brain lately. Moreover that is the reason why I m asking if anyone have idea on when the call up of Batch c would commenced or have they shortlisted batch c?

Anyway, we move bro!!!
Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by newoffer: 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
BajuGoldmehda:

I have a lot on my brain lately. Moreover that is the reason why I m asking if anyone have idea on when the call up of Batch c would commenced or have they shortlisted batch c?

Anyway, we move bro!!!
... 30k won't create much. Go try some soft skills
Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by BajuGoldmehda(m): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
newoffer:
... 30k won't create much. Go try some soft skills

Joke apart if I happened to be your junior or senior. which of the soft copy will you recommend for me?

I think you are motivating me one way or the other with this your piece of advice.
Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by jolomiurenyi(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
hummmm
Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by Okpeisaac(m): 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
What of the people that not received one naira since the reception of the program
Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by mamaafrik(m): 12:21am On Oct 08, 2020
it is obvious the gods are no longer watch their children,if not thunder suppose don fire tgis woman tete
Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by Shutupthere: 6:30am On Oct 08, 2020
freemi:
der owed 2 months b4 then. Thats der want to pay em
Oh okay thank you. I should have read the post b4 commenting Thanks

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by chiedonedoor(m): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2020
They should paid them their due. Some have move on with their life.
Revelation 21:8 KJV
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Christ is coming soon.
Repent to avoid HELL
Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by Benblaq(m): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2020
This country sef, dem dey use us catch cruise.
Re: FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries by osazsky(m): 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:
angry
FG and problem
assu and problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria / N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? / How Many Megabites Are In 1 Gigabite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.