Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / . (446 Views)

Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line / Is There A Peculiar Problem With Nissan Murano / The History And Evolution Of The Nissan Pathfinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Smithsonian12: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: . by David50: 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
If you've replaced the camshaft sensor and the problem still resurfaces, then it maybe the cable leading to the sensor.
I once had this issue and the culprit was an open circuit in the wiring leading to the sensor
Re: . by Smithsonian12: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
David50:
If you've replaced the camshaft sensor and the problem still resurfaces, then it maybe the cable leading to the sensor.
I once had this issue and the culprit was an open circuit in the wiring leading to the sensor

Thanks for chipping in. I'd like to clarify, you mean the wiring going to the camshaft sensor or the IVTC solenoid?
I'll probably get both of them checked though

1 Like

Re: . by Smithsonian12: 10:12am On Oct 07, 2020
Bringing this to the top for more opinions

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Direct Us Used Toyota Matrix 2003 Model / My New Project Now Is To Build A Gasless & Compresorlless Car AC System / 2012 Nissan Altima For Sale @3.2M Preorder Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.