Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. (32179 Views)

Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) / Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles / David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by Bkayyy: 10:50am On Oct 07, 2020
Reference:

I meant in the national team. That was my subject matter.
Once his game play improves in his club where he plays everyday, definitely his international game will improve.
Iwobi has provided up to four assists and scored two goals in three games
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by chinonyinye: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2020
grin angry grin, lollllzzzz. Goalkeeper Jesus Christ fa?

JidennaJason:
My 4-3-3 formation against the African Champions.

GK- Jesus Christ

DL- Ola Aina

DC- Semi Ajayi

DC- Kenneth Omeruo

DR- Awaziem

MC- Frank Onyeka

MC- Mikel Agu

MC- Iwobi

AMR- Samuel Kalu

AML- Samuel Chukweze

CF- Cyriel Desser.
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by PreyingMantis(m): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2020
etibaba:
Not anymore, Semi Ajayi is the present first choice CB then another person can come in to pair with him.
How on earth is he the best option for our defense? His Westbrom defense has shipped in 13 goals in just 4 matches... The worst in the EPL. I honestly do not trust his defending. He should start from the bench

1 Like

Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by olak10(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2020
Lol, Jesus Christ as goalkeeper!
Joking aside, we do not have a reliable goalkeeper
JidennaJason:

GK- Jesus Christ

DL- Ola Aina

DC- Semi Ajayi

DC- Kenneth Omeruo

DR- Awaziem

MC- Frank Onyeka

MC- Mikel Agu

MC- Iwobi

AMR- Samuel Kalu

AML- Samuel Chukweze

CF- Cyriel Desser.

Please, check my signature!
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by rastun: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2020
The last 2 of the players came last
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by castrokins(m): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2020
Should Have Invited Eze Of Crystal Palace
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by Angelfrost(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2020
Reference:

I meant in the national team. That was my subject matter.

How many Nigerian players perform above average in the national team??!...

1 Like

Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by Nifemi2512(m): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2020
kstyle2:
Great. In all honesty, rorh had done well. When he took charge of the super eagles, we were 71st in the world and 16th in Africa behind countries like Uganda, Congo and Cape Verde. We are currently 29th in the world and 3rd in Africa and a victory over Algeria, who are ranked 2nd in Africa, can see us leapfrog them.
Some people say the coach has done nothing and should be sacked. Under previous coaches, players stroll into camp 2 days to the match. We saw players and coach fighting themselves, we saw players from unknown leagues gracing the super eagles shirt because they 'sorted' their way. Now we've seen players with dual nationalities switch over to us(akpoguma, dessers, Bazee, ejaria, Tobias lawal, aribo ehizibue, Felix uduokhai etc). We do not have to do permutations and combinations to know our chances of qualifying for tournaments.
Players are invited on merit e.g osimhen was dropped due to napoli's player testing positive to covid. He was immediately replaced by onuachu who has scored 7 goals in 7 games for his club

We may not be where we ought to be but we are certainly not where we used to be.
Roar has done well? Has he lifted any trophy for the super eagles? What is *done well* for a manager without a trophy to show for it Sir?
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2020
Gamesmart:

Can you please repeat what you are saying in English?

Only second line in pidgin. It means that they are the ones teaching us clubs name not initially known to us.
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 07, 2020
anthonyuncle:
so na only 2 people make da house full
It's written in the report and I quote "The duo are the last of the players to arrive at the team’s base in Austriaas Gernot Rohr now has his players available for training."
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Send Musa back we only need western trained mercenaries in this team

Musa has done his part and we thank him for his role in the eagles this far now let us move on past him

His poor finishing has failed to improve after all this year's and now Chukwueze has taken over he has better dribbling and similar pace as Musa although his finishing is also poor too
He mag not play as starter and every squad need leader in dressing room or u want to tell me u're pointing him alone because his name is Musa?
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Send Musa back we only need western trained mercenaries in this team

Musa has done his part and we thank him for his role in the eagles this far now let us move on past him

His poor finishing has failed to improve after all this year's and now Chukwueze has taken over he has better dribbling and similar pace as Musa although his finishing is also poor too
He mag not play as starter and every squad need leader in dressing room or u want to tell me u're pointing him alone because his name is Musa? Is he the only player called up with flaws?
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by kstyle2(m): 11:36am On Oct 07, 2020
Nifemi2512:
Roar has done well? Has he lifted any trophy for the super eagles? What is *done well* for a manager without a trophy to show for it Sir?
when he took charge, Nigeria had missed going to the 2015 and 2017 African cup of nations. We qualified with ease when to the 2019 edition, got to the semi finals and we lost to eventual winners. We qualified to the World Cup with a game to spare, though we left at the group stage. We were wallowing in obscurity but we are coming up. One thing I can say is that the team is making progress

Have a look at the teams rated above us before he took charge. So do you think we've progressed or not?

Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by etibaba(m): 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
PreyingMantis:
How on earth is he the best option for our defense? His Westbrom defense has shipped in 13 goals in just 4 matches... The worst in the EPL. I honestly do not trust his defending. He should start from the bench
You can as well say you don't trust Van Dijk defending since pool conceded 7, Ekong had a very terrible season at Udinese but he was still doing well for Eagles, Same as Omeruo for Leganes, Semi Ajayi made Skysport Championship team of the season for a reason.

3 Likes

Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by Abusadiq01(m): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
hatakekakashi:
Do you live anywhere close to Earth
Does my statement sounds unearthly

1 Like

Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by Reference(m): 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Bkayyy:

Once his game play improves in his club where he plays everyday, definitely his international game will improve.
Iwobi has provided up to four assists and scored two goals in three games

Okay, I will be all eyes and cheering him on.
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by blowjob: 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
MUSA KE

MUSA,STILL DEY PLAY BALL

NA WAA angry
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by PreyingMantis(m): 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
etibaba:
You can as well say you don't trust Van Dijk defending since pool conceded 7, Ekong had a very terrible season at Udinese but he was still doing well for Eagles, Same as Omeruo for Leganes, Semi Ajayi made Skysport Championship team of the season for a reason.
Liverpool hasn't been conceding 7 goals game in game out. Westbrom defense is very shitty. Besides the EPL is an entirely different ball game from the Championship. The results should tell you that. If that Westbrom defense continues to ship in goals the way they're doing, they would be back to the Championship by mid-season
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
ignis:
I have lost interest supporting the super eagles long ago.
Lol,

carry your interest go somewhere else.you don't matter
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by robosky02(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
majamajic:
Na half casts go full super eagles very soon

Away matches our dads go play for oyibo women are germinating fast

Albino super eagles

Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by etibaba(m): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
PreyingMantis:
Liverpool hasn't been conceding 7 goals game in game out. Westbrom defense is very shitty. Besides the EPL is an entirely different ball game from the Championship. The results should tell you that. If that Westbrom defense continues to ship in goals the way they're doing, they would be back to the Championship by mid-season
And i can assure you Semi won't be going down with them.
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by ezixt: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
okhaiii:
For that defence ekong is the number one man before any other person

He is too fidgety for my liking. His type of defending is old school. Lacks composure and so can't build play from the back.
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by nyiamfrank: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
JidennaJason:

GK- Jesus Christ

DL- Ola Aina

DC- Semi Ajayi

DC- Kenneth Omeruo

DR- Awaziem

MC- Frank Onyeka

MC- Mikel Agu

MC- Iwobi

AMR- Samuel Kalu

AML- Samuel Chukweze

CF- Cyriel Desser.
My ma, do you mean Our Lord Jesus Christ will be our goal keeper?
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by Sensiblerealist: 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ya head dey dia.
Wey Rohr like am so tey inn don even give am captain's armband

okhaiii:
For that defence ekong is the number one man before any other person
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by hatakekakashi: 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
Abusadiq01:

Does my statement sounds unearthly
Mikel and ighalo are retired from national football while osimhen cannot travel due to Corona issues
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by anthonyuncle(m): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
Coronabirus:
It's written in the report and I quote "The duo are the last of the players to arrive at the team’s base in Austriaas Gernot Rohr now has his players available for training."

read da headline of da post
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by dstar01(m): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
3-1 and 2-0 in favour of Nigeria loading cool

Nija Live is proud to announce its platform launch
Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest Vehicles, iPhones, Laptops, refrigerators, generators, foodstuff… The list is endless. It is an e-commerce website that allows you to buy an item for the actual price or enter a draw to win the item for free.
The good news is that Nija Live has been officially launched and this week, amazing prizes are up for grab. One of such prizes is a 50 KG bag of rice. Not just an ordinary rice, but Caprice.The best rice in the market today. There is also an amazing opportunity for registered members to win a 1.8KVA Generator.
All these amazing products are available right now. All you got to do is visit the official website: https://www.nija.live and register. New products will be added to the platform daily, even as prizes will be given out to winners within few days of announcements of winners. Winners will have the opportunity to share their testimonies and take pictures with Nija Live staff.
The more competition you participate in, the more your chances of winning. Invite your friends and family and you'll be amazed at the endless opportunity available to all registered members.

Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by Celsony: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
JidennaJason:

GK- Jesus Christ

DL- Ola Aina

DC- Semi Ajayi

DC- Kenneth Omeruo

DR- Awaziem

MC- Frank Onyeka

MC- Mikel Agu

MC- Iwobi

AMR- Samuel Kalu

AML- Samuel Chukweze

CF- Cyriel Desser.

Bros you wicked o, why Jesus Christ na grin grin grin shocked
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by Mccullum: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Kai! Nigeria players can really be in clubs ooooh.
Na them dey teach us name wey we no know before grin grin grin grin grin grin

But Honestly, a lot of things to be ashamed as Nigerians.
Ordinary Slovakia clubs determines which player play in Super Eagle.
Even club in self acclaimed gaint of Africa cannot determine it.
Players from our local league will even be benched in the super eagle team.

We are only doing well in music because government has no hands in it. angry

I like your comments while I want you understand that indirectly government involved in musical industries as it created enabling environment for our musicians through policies enacted to protects them.
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by danielistics(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ekong play for Watford not Udinese.
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by piper7(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Benards:

Even without your useless support, they are still collecting their salaries both home and abroad....
My God! Guy that was a bit harsh
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by izibili44: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Very soon one of my players will be among this team. World wide hope sport limited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am The Most Successful & Decorated Football Player In Nigeria - Mikel Obi(vid) / Free Kicks: The Real Players / Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.