Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims (40062 Views)

Kwara Police Arrest Suspected Human Trafficker, Rescue 41 Children (Photo) / Ediozi Odi: Human Trafficker Bags 6 Life Sentences And An Additional 129 Years / Beauty Felix: Nigerian Human Trafficker Exposed In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
ALAGBADO IN OGUN STATE, WHY EVERYTHING ATTACHED WITH OGUN STATE
Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by Badonasty(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lol...naija police can humiliate somebody sha...see as dem tell the children to point the woman
Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by kingjahjah(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
Karlovich:
Rita Oti from Ebonyi, please desist from engaging in crime, slavery and human trafficking have been abolished In igboland in case you are not aware
but dey did not arrest dem in igbo land......meaning dey have escaped from igbo land....hmmmmmmm God will heal our land
Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by Trynaija(m): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin

Nice picture
Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by Asnafsaeed(m): 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
Shege nyamuri grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by Hassanmaye(m): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
Igbo Amaka Igbo Amaka Igbo Amaka. They can do anything to make money because in their head money is everything to them.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by Hassanmaye(m): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by Hassanmaye(m): 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
God bless Nigeria
Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by dstar01(m): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
I initially thought op write MUMA GEE the artiste grin. Anyways glad to know this animal has been arrested.

Nija Live is proud to announce its platform launch
Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest Vehicles, iPhones, Laptops, refrigerators, generators, foodstuff… The list is endless. It is an e-commerce website that allows you to buy an item for the actual price or enter a draw to win the item for free.
The good news is that Nija Live has been officially launched and this week, amazing prizes are up for grab. One of such prizes is a 50 KG bag of rice. Not just an ordinary rice, but Caprice.The best rice in the market today. There is also an amazing opportunity for registered members to win a 1.8KVA Generator.
All these amazing products are available right now. All you got to do is visit the official website: https://www.nija.live and register. New products will be added to the platform daily, even as prizes will be given out to winners within few days of announcements of winners. Winners will have the opportunity to share their testimonies and take pictures with Nija Live staff.
The more competition you participate in, the more your chances of winning. Invite your friends and family and you'll be amazed at the endless opportunity available to all registered members.

Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by Chris2863(m): 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ever8090:
Them don cross enter middle belt?...when them succeed..them go begin claim say na them be the most hard working and most successful tribe in Nigeria..
We are not the cause why you remained poor grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by agyo(m): 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
Police, tooo quick to prosecute without thorough investigation

Na so defense counsel go rubish them
Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by DrObum(m): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
Except the 16 year old and 17 year old, this is utter rubbish.

A 24 year old needs the consent of their parents to go in search of a job?
Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Karlovich:
Rita Oti from Ebonyi, please desist from engaging in crime, slavery and human trafficking have been abolished In igboland in case you are not aware
Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by Oluwauchebest(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
I'll save the picture for future use

Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by oluwazoba25: 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ever8090:
Them don cross enter middle belt?...when them succeed..them go begin claim say na them be the most hard working and most successful tribe in Nigeria..
you are one of the nigeria problems, tribalistic b****d
Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by olisaEze(m): 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
She’ll be out in no time, parading them in public & on Social Media has already spoilt any chance of conviction. Na settlement go end the matter and they’ll all continue their journey to oblivion. undecided
Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by Ever8090: 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
Chris2863:

We are not the cause why you remained poor grin grin
yes!..I know and that is what I said earlier...sell fake drugs,baby factory,ritual,do drugs abroad..it doesn't matter just make the money.even your mother and father should go down if that is what it will take to make money..
Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by Kudejo: 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
SMH..............your mate dey sell Yam you dey sell human being
Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by Ever8090: 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
oluwazoba25:
you are one of the nigeria problems, tribalistic b****d
any you are way more than a b****d...so no qualms
Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by Bewiseedet(m): 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
Why are they pointing dirty fingers at her?
Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by Mars16(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Chooo which kind pose be this. Na so them they take mugshot.
Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by Tboyfrosh123(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
I feel their pose for the second pic ooo grin
if I say I
you say GB

anoda man O
Omo na you sabii

Igbo people why are you so evil like this evil people with evil mindset
Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by Tboyfrosh123(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
I feel their pose for the second pic ooo grin
if I say I
you say GB

anoda man O
Omo na you sabii

Igbo people why are you so evil like this evil people with evil mindset
Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by Tboyfrosh123(m): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
SheikhMuniru:
ALAGBADO IN OGUN STATE, WHY EVERYTHING ATTACHED WITH OGUN STATE
I don't blame you because your brain is remaining 1%
Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by Koya365(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
To many Benue boys and girls love Lagos and Abuja rather than home town, they believe once Dey arrive in Lagos and Abuja Dey go make am, and they hardly go back, except December time when Dey go village go show off there new cloth as achievements, I pity Benue people and there low mentality.
Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2020
Tboyfrosh123:
I don't blame you because your brain is remaining 1%

While your own remains 0.5% see your life outside grin
Re: Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims by Hassanmaye(m): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=Hassanmaye post=94700707]You will never see this in the north

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kolade Ajayi Ibadan Orphanage Owner Remanded For Raping 2 Girls In The Orphanage / Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) / Buhari Having Breakfast With French And Nigerian CEOs At MEDEF (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.