Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:50 PM

What Was A Time Someone Assumed Something About You That Was Completely Wrong? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was A Time Someone Assumed Something About You That Was Completely Wrong? (211 Views)

Couple Goes Completely Nude On Live Video (PHOTOS) / A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. / Can "Forever Aloe Vera Gel" Completely Cure Peptic Ulcer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was A Time Someone Assumed Something About You That Was Completely Wrong? by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 07, 2020
What was a time someone assumed something about you that was completely wrong?
Re: What Was A Time Someone Assumed Something About You That Was Completely Wrong? by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 07, 2020
Assuming that I had money cry
Re: What Was A Time Someone Assumed Something About You That Was Completely Wrong? by backtalkG(m): 4:17am On Oct 07, 2020
When I was in Secondary sch a girl in my class fell seriously sick to the extent of losing her memory intermittently. One day she came to sch in the company of her parents....
Re: What Was A Time Someone Assumed Something About You That Was Completely Wrong? by illicit(m): 4:28am On Oct 07, 2020
A man once told me that I have pride, my friend beside me bursted laughing.

The man felt embarrassed.
Re: What Was A Time Someone Assumed Something About You That Was Completely Wrong? by purples25(f): 4:48am On Oct 07, 2020
Assumed my make up look complete with blue and green eyeshadow was my natural face. Eventually decieved me saying he had a job for me on here just to get to me and see my face.

Expected me to show him the fullest of my breast (to exhibit what he assumed, can you imagine) cuz my pp gave him such ideas of my bust i don't know.

Entitled motherfcking stranger that thinks i should pose well to show my breasts to him. Stupid 1diot that thinks a human woman can be born with a shining nose and blue green eyelids.

The idiot brought my pictures here asking guys to compare my breast to the profile pic on nl. I will not easily answer any pm again. I am still heavily traumatized by such harassment and I have been told that bigger measures than his initial ban will be put in place to prevent others from being lured with a supposed job offer or anything on here again.

I am still traumatized and for bringing my pic here to be ridiculed, to have the guts to tell other men here to compare my breasts, i think this nairalander should even have been arrested. It is cyber bullying, harassment, i won't stop talking until he is traced and arrested.

I dont owe anyone , any stranger here, any ptoof of my breast or skin or any authentic picture. Bastard.

The luring, deceit and ridicule was totally wrong of him.

(1) (Reply)

How Long To Wait To See SEO Results / Regina Daniels Brags With Her Life, Says She's Better Than Other Girls. / Sars Officers Chased With Cutlass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.