Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Sign Me To DMW! Dj Cuppy Begs Davido. (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sign Me To DMW! Dj Cuppy Begs Davido. (see Photos) (2861 Views)

Peruzzi Wrote “assurance” For Davido – See Proof / Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M / This Guy Says He Looks Like Davido. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign Me To DMW! Dj Cuppy Begs Davido. (see Photos) by mohammed247: 6:48am On Oct 07, 2020
popular Billionaire Daughter and Disc Jockey Dj cuppy has took to davido Instagram handle after he officially announced the Signing of "Liya".
Dj cuppy commented :

"sign me�" see Photos below :

1 Like

Re: Sign Me To DMW! Dj Cuppy Begs Davido. (see Photos) by StandardJohn(m): 6:52am On Oct 07, 2020
Dis copy with attention ehn, Shey the said her dad is richer than davido's dad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign Me To DMW! Dj Cuppy Begs Davido. (see Photos) by YoonSung20: 6:52am On Oct 07, 2020
You don't need to beg, do the right thing! smiley
Re: Sign Me To DMW! Dj Cuppy Begs Davido. (see Photos) by Joshmodest(m): 6:57am On Oct 07, 2020
izzit that your dry jollof on the jet , you want to be singing , continue using your daddy's money to sing nursery rhymes !!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sign Me To DMW! Dj Cuppy Begs Davido. (see Photos) by kingvick09(m): 7:05am On Oct 07, 2020
Free minded girl

1 Like

Re: Sign Me To DMW! Dj Cuppy Begs Davido. (see Photos) by KVN1(m): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2020
cuppy still trying to use this small girl to shine...but I just like her free spirit shaa
Re: Sign Me To DMW! Dj Cuppy Begs Davido. (see Photos) by Simvan: 7:24am On Oct 07, 2020
Joshmodest:
izzit that your dry jollof on the jet , you want to be singing , continue using your daddy's money to sing nursery rhymes !!
what about Dj Ecool wink
Re: Sign Me To DMW! Dj Cuppy Begs Davido. (see Photos) by flexyebe(m): 7:26am On Oct 07, 2020
no signing babe cos two captains can't rock one ship ....your own wahala go too much
Re: Sign Me To DMW! Dj Cuppy Begs Davido. (see Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2020
Na wa oh
Re: Sign Me To DMW! Dj Cuppy Begs Davido. (see Photos) by mayklef(m): 8:08am On Oct 07, 2020
Just imagine frog voice and trash DJ on 1song together.....Our ears go burst be dat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign Me To DMW! Dj Cuppy Begs Davido. (see Photos) by Zazzzu(m): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2020
YoonSung20:
You don't need to beg, do the right thing! smiley
whats the right thing??
Re: Sign Me To DMW! Dj Cuppy Begs Davido. (see Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2020
I rich always wants more Fame, God bless our hustle.
Re: Sign Me To DMW! Dj Cuppy Begs Davido. (see Photos) by Petyr1: 10:55am On Oct 07, 2020
Joshmodest:
you got it. i just don't see any meaningful song that cuppy sing. jollof on the jet should be for kindergarten

2 Likes

Re: Sign Me To DMW! Dj Cuppy Begs Davido. (see Photos) by meobizy(f): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
Billionaire pikin get levels then. Very soon Tobi and Kiddwaya will beg for loans. We multi-millionaire children have to stay in our own lane to avoid see-finish.
Re: Sign Me To DMW! Dj Cuppy Begs Davido. (see Photos) by Theflash01: 12:36am On Oct 09, 2020
kingvick09:
Free minded girl
Seenaija.com

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Mercy And Her International Babes Clubs, Twerks And Paint Nigeria Red / Lateef Adedimeji, Ibrahim Chatta, Mc Oluomo And Others Involved In Mosh And Aduk / T.i And Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.