Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? (29604 Views)

My Job Experience: My Testimony / Share Your Job Experience Working With Foreign Bosses / My First Job Experience After School As A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by accountantben: 8:13am On Jul 24, 2021
It's well.
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by sirblend: 8:13am On Jul 24, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Will you allow a 3rd class graduate that just managed to graduate to tutor your children? Stop making hopeless motivational statements for clout and think before you speak angry
Except the individual is extremely dull.
Some third class graduates are actually good at what they do.
I know a further maths teacher who is a graduate of chemistry and teaches maths and further mathematics in a private school. Aside salary he conducts home lessons and charges 10-15k per child twice weekly and two hours per lesson session.
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by duduade: 8:14am On Jul 24, 2021
360command:
I see why you don't have a job nor business @40. Keep waiting for God.
cheesy

You see am too

No shame

And i am sure he isnt in anyway disabled or crippled.. Maybe depending on folks giveaway money
No hustling spirit nothing

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by udohalex(m): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2021
One of the greatest advice I can give u is to join la buena vida project ( century 21 freedom group). Your testimony will be, "when the Lord deliverers the captivity of Zion, it was like a dream.(psalm 126:1). Call or Whatsapp me on 08030901291 for this life changing opportunity.
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by orlaglobal234: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2021
Go and apply for Nigeria army they're looking for strong men to employ although Borno is your next destination oo......
.......Note : To get army job now is easier than before
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by ariesbull: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2021
mannatech:
As the heading states, I'm 33yrs old and I have never had any job experience before.

I studied tourism and leisure management only at the national diploma level. I finished with upper credit.

I'm not really conversant with the job market and considering applying for jobs.

I know my age might possibly be an hindrance to my chance of being able to land one.

I was hoping peeps familiar with, those who are or were in my shoes can offer advice in what ever form.

Thanks
what have you been doing all these years

Get an insurance marketing job ...they will train you
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by isaythetruth(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2021
stillmaticOG:
Just find update begin dey bomb.

What are you going to do with a 20k hotel work?
OP don't ever listen to this idiot, learn a skill and you will make it in life... Look at the advice a fool is giving someone.

EFCC go soon clamp you!
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by ywole: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2021
OfeAchi:
Ok, I'll be real with you. No experience but you should definitely have some skills or passion.
For example, when I went to beg for food during my periods of joblessness, this middle aged lady discovered that I could massage her feet very well. And guess what, she employed me as a feet massager. Pay was 30k per month.
Then after some days she discovered I could service her rustic natural engine. Thus I was promoted to 'servicer'. Pay was 100k per month.
So my guy, there's always something you can do. Search deep!
Liar shall end in eternal pit... Change your way..
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by ywole: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2021
isaythetruth:
OP don't ever listen to this idiot, learn a skill and you will make it in life... Look at the advice a fool is giving someone.

EFCC go soon clamp you!
Ride on. One day shall be one day when you shall pay for all your deeds. #rewards for all you have done on earth.
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by uthlaw: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2021
isaythetruth:

EFCC go soon clamp you!
which skill is going to learn to make it in life..... everyone of you will making noise, learn skill,like all the skill learner's got job....no de form cent oga, husstle na Husstle na naija we dey!
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by phemmyfour: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2021
mannatech:
As the heading states, I'm 33yrs old and I have never had any job experience before.

I studied tourism and leisure management only at the national diploma level. I finished with upper credit.

I'm not really conversant with the job market and considering applying for jobs.

I know my age might possibly be an hindrance to my chance of being able to land one.

I was hoping peeps familiar with, those who are or were in my shoes can offer advice in what ever form.

Thanks
Age is against you
Qualifications is against you
Experience is against you
You only need to rely on connection

Who do you know?
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Lekan239(m): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2021
obumsway:
wait oo, your age is not really the problem but i just cant imagine you not having any work experience before.

i am not upto 30 yrs but i have worked in more than 8 places.

the main issue in see here is you not willing to try out things not knowing time flies indeed
no mind am, some people are just so lazy, 33years and no job experience or whatsoever. Na mama food he dey chop since. I was 15years web I started working as casual in industrial companies, operating production machines. There was even a time I headed the mixing department of a beverage company in Lagos though I was also employed as a casual then nobody even knew I gat OND. I had. To let go of the job to further education.

I have a cousin too who is as lazy as the op. Over 35years, staying in an industrial area, a graduate, but has no job experience prefers mama food. Very lazy youth

1 Like

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by authority2006(m): 9:23am On Jul 24, 2021
Candidlady:
[s] If your gender is the opposite of mine
No hope for you...

Cos eventually we'd still read about your news here, how you tried raping someone or using someone for rituals

Please kindly exist this world before you bring more shame to your genders
Thank you
[/s]

Some people had said words of this kind to some other people which further put them deeper into depression. And when they finally summoned courage to do the needful (commit suicide), you and your likes would come out to tell the world that you didn't mean it.
You don't kick someone who is already down, your parents should have taught you that. Your moniker should have been "stupidlady" because there's nothing candid about you
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by LZAA: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2021
Danielomisco:
nobody asked u how many places uve worked oga under 30.do u knw if he ever had any chance?ppl always wit large mouths trying to make others feel bad.
But he is actually correct
Many a time young people here detest entry level jobs waiting for 200k per month job
Work experience is exactly that:get the experience while working
OP keep searching the web for job opportunities, you will definitely find one ND or not
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Danielomisco(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2021
LZAA:

But he is actually correct
Many a time young people here detest entry level jobs waiting for 200k per month job
Work experience is exactly that:get the experience while working
OP keep searching the web for job opportunities, you will definitely find one ND or not
while some ppl dnt get the opportunities even them bin ready to pick just anything, Therefore is not up to you to compare yourself with them for being more opportuned

1 Like

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by isaythetruth(m): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2021
ywole:

Ride on. One day shall be one day when you shall pay for all your deeds. #rewards for all you have done on earth.
StillmaticOG might be thinking that I hate him, but I don't. I always tell him the truth, wealth gotten through fraudulent ways always vanish before your eyes( take it from someone who has been there before).

The guys thinks he is making money and enjoying life... But time will tell. I don't want say much sha!

Continue bombing!
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by ike95: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2021
Go and learn a trade now, for get that ND stuff Abeg
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by isaythetruth(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2021
uthlaw:
which skill is going to learn to make it in life..... everyone of you will making noise, learn skill,like all the skill learner's got job....no de form cent oga, husstle na Husstle na naija we dey!
Oga I disagree with you...all hussle no be hussle! Their are many skills to learn, no be writing articles and emails wey I dey use cash out steady on Upwork and fiveer.

In Nigeria, if you make up to 1000 united states dollars in a month, I don't think you're doing badly.
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Goldbw122(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2021
Yes there is a. Big hope just believe in yourself
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Uniqueteco(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2021
Go and work at bet9ja shop, I started there as a cashier. I was able to save some money before I started a pos business. Now I control 2 pos business. I realise between 100 to 150k monthly for now.

1 Like

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by DeRichard(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2021
mannatech:

Thanks

Firstly, make sure you're born again and serve God.
Secondly, get your HND with good grade then once done you can apply for jobs. With God and building your network with LinkedIn you'll get a good job.

Importantly, be an hardworking person with integrity, that's when people can refer you regardless of your age.
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by oneunited(m): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2021
obumsway:
wait oo, your age is not really the problem but i just cant imagine you not having any work experience before.

i am not upto 30 yrs but i have worked in more than 8 places.

the main issue in see here is you not willing to try out things not knowing time flies indeed

Oga under 30, pls you 'll do this poster well by referring him to one of the places you have your 8 years experience,at least for a trial.

1 Like

Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by erneski01: 10:50am On Jul 24, 2021
Hope
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by RealEzee(m): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2021
mannatech:

Thanks
broda Shey na Lagos u dey?
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by tunize(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2021
mannatech:

Right now working in makurdi but I'm based at Kaduna/Abuja.
Ok
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by BOSMANARIS(m): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2021
mannatech:

Thanks

Contact me on WhatsApp and let's talk on how to attend an interview in my office on Monday.

081 three seven eight 99337
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Tzar(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2021
Without experience?! There is little or no hope!
Without an undeserved miracle, be ready to take jobs that will demean & break you, because you have those younger than you or same age as your boss & earning better. This can be very frustrating.

WTF were you doing all your life not gathering the experience in the career you wanted? You have a lot of work to do. Aggressively grab experience & better certificates. Your race must be more aggressive & determined to catch up.
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by olamilarks(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2021
OfeAchi:
Ok, I'll be real with you. No experience but you should definitely have some skills or passion.
For example, when I went to beg for food during my periods of joblessness, this middle aged lady discovered that I could massage her feet very well. And guess what, she employed me as a feet massager. Pay was 30k per month.
Then after some days she discovered I could service her rustic natural engine. Thus I was promoted to 'servicer'. Pay was 100k per month.
So my guy, there's always something you can do. Search deep!
Gigolo lomo!
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by gbagyiza: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2021
Apply for jobs in hotels. Don't include your age in your CV. Try to complete your education by doing your HND or DE. Don't ever let your age discourage you. Don't even think your age! Just continue to move, live happily. "Age is just a number"

Your case is not hopeless, infact it is better than so many people.
I for one, I'm 40 and I don't have a job nor a business. I'm not even married. But I have hope that things will be better, because I have a God I serve; who created me and who said in Jeremiah 29:11-12; "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. Plans for good and not of evil. To give you a future and hope. You will pray to me and I'll answer you"

#Keep the hope alive
#It is well with your soul

Stick to this advice, it will help u a lot. Don't allow anybody discourage u, God owns everything n can decide to lift u at anytime despite your qualification n age. I was like u some years ago. I did ND in elect-elect n was about your age then. With my ND I got a job with a top automobile company at 33. I got married after two years, further my education n now I am doing well. Organizations r after me just to work for them. Bro. Keep pushing there is hope.
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by uthlaw: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
isaythetruth:
Oga I disagree with you...all hussle no be hussle! Their are many skills to learn, no be writing articles and emails wey I dey use cash out steady on Upwork and fiveer.

In Nigeria, if you make up to 1000 united states dollars in a month, I don't think you're doing badly.

wait,u de make up to 1kdos every month....abeg make we relate!
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Sunnyboy01(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
How much is the salary?
CaptGroin:
DAILY SAVINGS OFFICER
Qualification: SSCE, ND and NCE

Interested candidates should send CV to tpsavingsandloan@gmail.com

*PLEASE INDICATE JOB TITLE IN AS SUBJECT OF THE MAIL*
Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by Evii: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Very huge hope awaits you bro.

Please, send me your email let me forward am opening and an oil and gas company to you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / POLICE RECRUITMENT (General Duty) Invite For Aptitude Test / Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.