Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

“i’ll Rather Die Broke Than Join Illuminati” Cardi B Writes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’ll Rather Die Broke Than Join Illuminati” Cardi B Writes (231 Views)

"I'll Rather Die Broke Than Join Illuminati" Cardi B Writes After Her New Photo / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’ll Rather Die Broke Than Join Illuminati” Cardi B Writes by iturujames: 11:05am On Oct 07, 2020
Cardi B took to Instagram to share a photo of herself while reminding the world she’s now single. However, the nature of the photo led to speculations she has been initiated into the Illuminati.

In the photo, the rapper is seen wearing a red latex jumpsuit with a red hairband in the form of horns...

https://www.mbnews.com.ng/2020/10/06/ill-rather-die-broke-than-join-illuminati-cardi-b-writes-after-her-new-photo-sparked-speculations-she-has-joined-illuminati/

(1) (Reply)

Bad Man Concert Today: Maximum Fun Guaranteed For Lagosians / THINKAIR Set To Release 2 Hit Track To Support DJ Switch Speech with Canadian / Wizkid And Burna Boy Perform Their Hit Song 'ginger' Live For The First Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.