Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Resolved - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Resolved (1059 Views)

What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) / Over N400k+ Fraud Debit Resolved By Stanbicibtc In Less Than 48hrs Working Day / (RESOLVED) NIPOST Again - Missing Parcel (RESOLVED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resolved by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 07, 2020
Resolved .. I have been paid
Re: Resolved by emillysmigael(f): 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
slowpoison1:
I need assistance guys.. I sold 75$ PM to Patricia app since Sunday and I have neither been credited nor has it reflect on transaction history on the app. I have tried reaching out to them on IG and even when I drop a complaint on their IG page, they deleted the comment. Their costumer care numbers have been busy for three straight days. I contacted them through email and I was asked to send a screenshot of transaction slip and did that. There has been no response from them for two days now. I was fooled by their popular celebrity ambassadors and also cause I have seen ads on TV and big platform countless times. Please any ideas how I can retrieve my money? Na my last card be that. Forgive my Typos please.

I'm urgently in need of solution to retrieving my money
If you are in Lagos; visit their office on the island
Re: Resolved by Emmaxfans(m): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
emillysmigael:

Good idea, since their customer care lines are not reachable online. But don’t tag them to be scam yet, that’s bad
Re: Resolved by Openbusiness: 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
My own b say, i dunt care who's advertising it, if ic anytin cryptocurrency, i dey japaaa grin
[img]https://media1./images/61b60d1c204911741301af52b5ce7c67/tenor.gif?itemid=5144739[/img]

10 Likes

Re: Resolved by Charleys: 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
That's why I love NairaEX

No stories

1 Like

Re: Resolved by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
emillysmigael:

I'm not in Lagos... what else can I do
Re: Resolved by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
My own b say, i dunt care who's advertising it, if ic anytin cryptocurrency, i dey japaaa grin
[img]https://media1./images/61b60d1c204911741301af52b5ce7c67/tenor.gif?itemid=5144739[/img]

Bro so many celebrities are their ambassadors
Re: Resolved by EXLOVER(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
Lol...telegram guys worst.

1 Like

Re: Resolved by Openbusiness: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
slowpoison1:

Bro so many celebrities are their ambassadors
Don't you know that's what the big scammers are doing now? Scammers with money. They pay all these 9ja popular IG handles, especially comedians, to advertise them. Some even go as far as signing them up as "ambassadors" etc, so that their followers will think they are legit. Some of these so called IG comedians, influencers etc too are also doing part-time scamming and working with those crypo guys. All na scam. Even Nairaland that says in its rules list #16 (Don't promote cryptocurrencies) has started running crypto adverts. That's the power of money for you.

3 Likes

Re: Resolved by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
Don't you know that's what the big scammers are doing now? Scammers with money. They pay all these 9ja popular IG handles, especially comedians, to advertise them. Some even go as far as signing them up as "ambassadors" etc, so that their followers will think they are legit. Some of these so called IG comedians, influencers etc too are also doing part-time scamming and working with those crypo guys. All na scam. Even Nairaland that says in its rules list #16 (Don't promote cryptocurrencies) has started running crypto adverts. That's the power of money for you.

Nawa that's a big shame!.. this idiots even sponsor BBN finale. E dey pain me
Re: Resolved by abebi77572: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
That's why I love NairaEXNo tales
Re: Resolved by palacious100: 5:52am On Oct 08, 2020
And who told you that Patricia is a scam site, there number is not reachable doesn't make it to be a scam site, do you know how many times I have sold my BTC worth 78k 85k on the platform are I was credited , they may be having an issue during your time of transaction with them
Re: Resolved by viczo(m): 6:14am On Oct 08, 2020
Brother go to playstore wete you downloaded the app under review rate them one star and make ur complain there everyday for like one week they respond to u asap,I promise you,thank me later

1 Like

Re: Resolved by Daum: 6:30am On Oct 08, 2020
Sell BTC to who you know him papa house. If anything happen you go slap he ear. Na money matter be this.

Forget exchange rate, I like see who I dy do bizness with

2 Likes

Re: Resolved by PuZZyNegro: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2020
palacious100:
And who told you that Patricia is a scam site, there number is not reachable doesn't make it to be a scam site, do you know how many times I have sold my BTC worth 78k 85k on the platform are I was credited , they may be having an issue during your time of transaction with them

Read through his experience. He posts comments on their IG and it gets deleted.

Sends emails and no replies

Tried to call but not connecting.

What do you suggest that he concludes? He's an unlucky dude?

1 Like

Re: Resolved by cloaked(m): 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
We buy all Giftcards: Amazon, Walmart, Google play, Itunes, Vanilla, Amex, Nordstrom, Footlocker, Nike, Target, Sephora, Macy, Ebay, Razer Gold.....including PLAYSTATION and XBOX giftcards etc at Amazing Chinese rates. We also buy other Digital Assests like Paypal and other funds, Bitcoins, Etherium, USDT, Ripple at the best rates in the Market. We are as transperent as Crystal Glass...Kindly contact Us today for a trade. Trade Safe, Trade Smart, Trade Better, Trade Fast with FLIPXPRESS EXCHANGE.

Know More about Us:

https://flipxpress.disha.page/
Re: Resolved by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 06, 2020
Openbusiness:

Seun is buhari on nairaland...while all members and guest are nigerians

(1) (Reply)

BAXI Box POS For Sale @20k / 1m Naira Wasting / Humorous And Creative Partner Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.