Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning (43146 Views)

Onitsha River Port Has Been Concessioned. / Onitsha River Port Concession To Generate Over ₦50 Billion Revenue / Onitsha River Port Concessioned To Universal Eligion Consortium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Yujin(m): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kestolove:
E no go last since na onitsha, something wey Dem for put for kogi, bayelsa wetin Igbo people no abt port
It is hatred from riffraffs like you that make some Igbos channel their energy towards Yorubas. There's a big problem coming yet you choose to remain in envy at the risk of your own region. So shameful of you.

8 Likes

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by KingOdart(m): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

if yorubas have the capacity to pay us for all our investments in Lagos with cash, then we will leave eko immediately...

I thought you guys said you are tired of developing Lagos and want to go back home to develop your region.

If you have properties in Lagos and list it all for sale, I am sure you will find buyers

Sell your properties in Lagos and move back to Onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Yujin(m): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
dgitrader:
IN A FAILING STATE LIKE NIGERIA, THE DAY A TYPICAL PRISON WARDER GIVES OUT SACHET WATER TO ALL INMATES, THERE WILL BE A LOUD OVATION .
Exactly.
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by TechyMm0: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

if yorubas are owing us nothing then I urge you to stop calling the Igbos out coz we owe yorubas nothing too...

you are ahead of GDP and development?
And who are those contributing on Lagos GDP and development? ndi yelloba okwia?

Ndi Marginalisation contribute nothing, traders make peanuts and constitute major nuisance

The real people are the Manufacturer, enterprenuers Yoruba Forbes list guys not the Galla and lacasera or okirika sellers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Prosperchuks1344(m): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kestolove:
E no go last since na onitsha, something wey Dem for put for kogi, bayelsa wetin Igbo people no abt port

who is this e-diot

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by PHIPEX(m): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Congrats to the govt, they deserve the accolade.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Bkayyy: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
Thank God.... Great move

Onitsha port developed with Chinese money....

When it is time for China to collect Nigeria, na Onitsha dem go first collect oooo...

Chinese rupees made ontisha port ooo
Sorry dear it wasn't built with Chinese money. It was built in 1983, renovated and partially commissioned in 2012, and fully commissioned few weeks ago in this 2020
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by NawtiKingRealer(m): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
E get some areas wey dis govt dey try

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by ibedun: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nwodosis:
You mean containers can reach landlocked areas? grin grin

Abio!!!

Buhari just dey vex me!

This is against our interests in Lagos, who will pay taxes, lift our IGR, pay shop and house rental, and give us AMAKA and Chinyere!

We must protest..... grin grin grin
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by TechyMm0: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Yujin:

It is hatred from riffraffs like you that make some Igbos channel their energy towards Yorubas. There's a big problem coming yet you choose to remain in envy at the risk of your own region. So shameful of you.

What trouble is coming to your region if I might ask??!
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Racoon(m): 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
A big applause to the Buhari government on this development.Perhaps this will enhance the economic growth of the SE region & drastically reduce the congestion of the Lagos ports.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
KingOdart:

I thought you guys said you are tired of developing Lagos and want to go back home to develop your region.

If you have properties in Lagos and list it all for sale, I am sure you will find buyers

Sell your properties in Lagos and move back to Onitsha.

Igbo won't leave Lagos for you. Deal with it or continue dreaming of inheriting Igbo properties. Dreams are allowed

Enjoy One Nigeria!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by DenreleDave(m): 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Bkayyy:

Sorry dear it wasn't built with Chinese money. It was built in 1983, renovated and partially commissioned in 2012, and fully commissioned few weeks ago in this 2020

Story.. Shey no be federal govt build them
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by ibedun: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
saraki2019:
lagosians should go to hell with their port

For una mouth? shocked
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by KingOdart(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
Yujin:

It is also hatred from riffraff like you that make Yoruba Insult Osu like you.

You Osu are always talking as if Lagos development is the one obstructing the progress of your region and generation, if that's not envy I don't know what it is

I hope you guys can stop giving excuses now and move back to develop your Potopoto region.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Yujin(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:

What trouble is coming to your region if I might ask??!
One of the FSMC. Park one side.
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Bkayyy: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:

Ndi Marginalisation contribute nothing, traders make peanuts and constitute major nuisance

The real people are the Manufacturer, enterprenuers Yoruba Forbes list guys not the Galla and lacasera or okirika sellers

Wow, I never knew Innoson, Alex onyema, Chikason group of company to name a few are all Yorubas.
I really learnt a lot from your post

6 Likes

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by MrLacoste4: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
Na wa o.. so onitsha get seaport all these while?? Ok o
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Prosperchuks1344(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:

tell me 5 things the accommodators manufactures in Lagos....

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by ibedun: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kestolove:

No mind dem oooo!

Lzaa Imhotep PrecisionFx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Prosperchuks1344(m): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Bkayyy:

Wow, I never knew Innoson, Alex onyema, Chikason group of company to name a few are all Yorubas.
I really learnt a lot from your post

leave that e-diot, I don't even know what Yorubas contributes to naija economy self....

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Bkayyy: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

Story.. Shey no be federal govt build them
It was before the Chinese loan madness started
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by KingOdart(m): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Igbo won't leave Lagos for you. Deal with it or continue dreaming of inheriting Igbo properties. Dreams are allowed

Enjoy One Nigeria!

Then don't blame Lagos development tomorrow for the reason why South East is inhabitable and backward.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Realtalk20: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Develop the ports in ph, uyo, delta and calabar too.. We biafrans can't be depending on no man's land for our imports and later receive insults like as if the place is better than New York.

You are so naive your Brain is on sabbatical

Ph port has been sold to BUA group they own it now, it's operated as a private port that's the ownership Dangote took him to court to contest but there was a settlement.

Uyo port will soon be sold off to another Northerner same with this onitsha port
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Yujin(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
KingOdart:

It is also hatred from riffraff like you that make Yoruba Insult Osu like you.

You Osu are always talking as if Lagos development is the one obstructing the progress of your region and generation, if that's not envy I don't know what it is

I hope you guys can stop giving excuses now and move back to develop your Potopoto region.
You're just like her so the message is applicable to you.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Okoroawusa: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
ibedun:

No mind dem oooo!

Lzaa Imho,tep PrecisionFx
E be like say the matter dey pain Kestolove small small grin grin

cc bamite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Bkayyy: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrLacoste4:
Na wa o.. so onitsha get seaport all these while?? Ok o
Infact, it is since 1983
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Oracleforce: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
Even the Anambra people can patronize this port....

Tueh....
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by TechyMm0: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

tell me 5 things the accommodators manufactures in Lagos....

The real question is what in Lagos doesn't Yoruba manufacre for Ibo traders to hawk

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by ibedun: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Enjoy One Nigeria!

Oga una don get port na? Abi you wan die for Lagos? grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas / Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency / Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.