Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning (43120 Views)

Onitsha River Port Has Been Concessioned. / Onitsha River Port Concession To Generate Over ₦50 Billion Revenue / Onitsha River Port Concessioned To Universal Eligion Consortium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Afamed:

Nigerians have not forgotten the share the money party.
Nigerians have not forgotten the stealing is not corruption party.
We have not forgotten in hurry
And you have not forgotten that Abacha never stole.

Cc lzaa bamite

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Obamaofusa: 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

this yelloba man your not smart, lol...

we don't fancy ur women, Igbo guys don't like marrying ur girls... ur girls ain't better than ours so why should we marry yelloba girls?
so you want us to eat oily food all our lives, right?

can you post the IGR those markets make in a year so everyone can see?

then you post the IGR your so called manufacturers and entrepreneurs make per year so all nairalanders can see....

it should be IGBO CONTROLLED MAJOR MARKETS IGR VS YORUBA MANUFACTURERS/ ENTREPRENEURS IGR in LAGOS state NIGERIA...

LATER, we will add up IGBOS MANUFACTURERS/ENTREPRENEURS in LAGOS to make up the numbers... Cheers!

But all the IGRs made in the whole of Southeast and your purported biggest market grin in West Africa do not add up to the IGR of Ogun state only.Poor souls.
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
phayvoursky:
Even though I don't like this administration but I must give kudos to them in certain areas.

Wether 5% or not. This contributes to the growth of the Nation.

On this one Buhari has done well.
Washere
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
Afamed:

Engaging you has always been a waste of time, energy and data.
You remain inconsequential
Swerve make I engage people with meaningful contribution
Please I want to know.
Did Abacha steal?
Or did he not steal?

Sai PDP

Cc lzaa bamite helinues

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
emeijeh:
To hell with Lagos port....

..... From Onitsha with love Port cheesy
Goods to be delivered by barges...
I feel your pain bro.
It's been for too & so long.
Take handkerchief to wipe your face.
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by gtown: 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
Thank God.... Great move

Onitsha port developed with Chinese money....

When it is time for China to collect Nigeria, na Onitsha dem go first collect oooo...

Chinese rupees made ontisha port ooo
That's when China Obi becomes president in 2050.
grin grin grin
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
Thank God.... Great move

Onitsha port developed with Chinese money....

When it is time for China to collect Nigeria, na Onitsha dem go first collect oooo...

Chinese rupees made ontisha port ooo
Yuan
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
PIMPAR:

Stop asking silly question. Make use of your dead brain, even if it's 1 mint in a yr
What do you have to say about this matter?

Did Abacha steal, or not?

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Afamed: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
PIMPAR:

Kindly ignore that nonentity. He's the same person using different monickers to invite the mod. Na those PDP braindead pay par post
I definitely Know their game plans. I am their master.
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Afamed: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
imhotep:

What do you have to say about this matter?

Did Abacha steal, or not?

Cc lzaa
I said you are inconsequential. Is that grammar too big to understand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Prosperchuks1344(m): 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
Frankobenn:
how much do u think yoloba almajiris have?

I dunno and I don't care, lol.
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
Afamed:

I said you are inconsequential. Is that grammar too big to understand?
Just tell us if Abacha stole

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Obamaofusa: 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
Frankobenn:
how much do u think yoloba almajiris have?

Only Alakija will buy up all your mediocre billionaires and the whole of South East without winking.
Remember, Yorubas are the richest Nigerians home and abroad.Ask Harry Akande.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Develop the ports in ph, uyo, delta and calabar too.. We biafrans can't be depending on no man's land for our imports and later receive insults like as if the place is better than New York.
Ask your parents how the CALABAR & UYO PEOPLE WERE TREATED UNDER YOUR Biafra ARMY!
THEY WERE TERRIBLY MALTREATED & SEEN AS 2ND CLASS.
Have you heard of PHILLIP EFFIONG?
Those places you mentioned have left your jagajaga biaFURO.
HAS YOUR PARENTS TOLD YOU WHAT HAPPENED TO IGBOS IN PORT HARCOURT, TOO?
Pride & arrogance go before FALL. Una don fall tire mehhhhhhhnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by NGpatriot: 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
The most competent President in the history of Nigeria.

30 years abandoned Warri Itakpe railway Completed.

11 years abandoned and left for dead on the drawing board by 2 useless PDP presidents Lagos Ibadan railway.. started and completed in less than 4 years.

Zik mausoleum abandoned and left for dead for 26 years, Completed in less than 2 years.

Mambila power project abandoned and forgotten for 40 years, revived and set for construction.

Onitsha river port after decades of useless and failed PDP presidents and decades of failed promises, including one useless president who labeled the SE his Pilar of support now finally actualized and made functional with ease.

For 30 years, they used the 2nd NB to fool Nigerians and collect votes in the SE, even one useless and incompetent PDP presidents swore to exile himself if he did not complete the bridge, but just like the worthless PDP presidents before himself, it was all rubbish and vote collecting gimmicks, he left empty handed, now the bridge is almost delivered in less than 4 years.

For 16 years, the worthless PDP did not commission 1 single project or 1 inch of gutter or even 1 single classroom in the SE, not one single project, they just fooled that region like mumu to keep them loyal and collect their votes

With so much achievements in just a few years within one single administration, PMB is making past administrations and the PDP look worthless, incompetent and deplorable.

Just imagine, Nigeria is achieving so much with little so fast that we must start asking ourselves what we could have achieved with the largest oil wealth collected under 16 years of PDP with nothing to show.

God Bless PMB

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by gtown: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nwodosis:
You mean containers can reach landlocked areas? grin grin
When we are still together. It can ever rich Kano Sokoto and Borno.
So, don't allow 'go on your own way' to come, otherwise you are not only landlocked but also landless with your population density. cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by nextstep(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Develop the ports in ph, uyo, delta and calabar too.. We biafrans can't be depending on no man's land for our imports and later receive insults like as if the place is better than New York.

I find it funny that Biafrans don't want to depend on no man's land... but are asking Abuja to develop their ports. Usually independence means you do your own thing with your own strength, so I just found this comment ironic grin

(I'm from Asaba, BTW)
Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by Elfaris(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
9jatriot:
I have said it before and I will still say it again, all Buhari needs to do is to improve security... Even his haters that have the worst form of blindness can see the developmental strides he makes. Na just the security matter be the major challenge.

As for hunger, COVID is the main cause this year, see more and more of Americans going to food banks than ever in their history...

How a whole nation was depending on just one port to service the nation remains a mystery.

I cannot imagine what PMB would have done if crude was selling at USD120 since 2015. The funny thing is that you won't even hear that he is working on it... No ground breaking ceremony of a 3D image to kick start the project, you just hear that it is commissioned for use. Even the commissioning will be done by one minister or director.

Oga Buhari, just help us fix security... forget your haters.

Ahswear that man is just a blessing to Nigeria. The current security challenges are just whats tainting his government. #GodBlessNigeria #GodBlessPmb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning by FuckThaMod: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
[s]
Oritsewhandey:

Ask your parents how the CALABAR & UYO PEOPLE WERE TREATED UNDER YOUR Biafra ARMY!
THEY WERE TERRIBLY MALTREATED & SEEN AS 2ND CLASS.
Have you heard of PHILLIP EFFIONG?
Those places you mentioned have left your jagajaga biaFURO.
HAS YOUR PARENTS TOLD YOU WHAT HAPPENED TO IGBOS IN PORT HARCOURT, TOO?
Pride & arrogance go before FALL. Una don fall tire mehhhhhhhnnnnnn
[/s]
Says a yoruba man that won't mind his business with green hydraulic hanging on his lower lips... Face your region, you don't have say in biafra matters, we know ourselves here and I'm from port Harcourt if you don't know. Poisons

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) / Kogi SDP Guber Candidate, Ajaka, Escapes Assassination As Campaign Turns Violent / Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.