Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court (29995 Views)

Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa / Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by Praktikals(m): 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
osamz007:

HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED SINCE NA.

NO RAPIST DESERVE TO LIVE
He should be put to death before trial? You are not making sense
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by AmazingELixir: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin grin grin

This Akwabite is head bent on reversing the headway Akwa ibom nairaland influencers are doing here...

The useless man has been li living with two wives in that house....from 9 _ 21 years of steady assault under the nose of another useless woman that call herself mother...that woman needs to be charged too for criminal negligence.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by Abmus: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
From 9 to 21 that's 11years, she didn't complain, neither did her pimping mother.

She must enjoyed it thus far, the mother knew about it but kept quiet obviously getting monetary compensation from akpansky.

owoibibio girls and CCD illness.
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by DorianD(m): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mr Apkan again??
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by dstar01(m): 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
Castrate him now pls!!! sad

Nija Live is proud to announce its platform launch
Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest Vehicles, iPhones, Laptops, refrigerators, generators, foodstuff… The list is endless. It is an e-commerce website that allows you to buy an item for the actual price or enter a draw to win the item for free.
The good news is that Nija Live has been officially launched and this week, amazing prizes are up for grab. One of such prizes is a 50 KG bag of rice. Not just an ordinary rice, but Caprice.The best rice in the market today. There is also an amazing opportunity for registered members to win a 1.8KVA Generator.
All these amazing products are available right now. All you got to do is visit the official website: https://www.nija.live and register. New products will be added to the platform daily, even as prizes will be given out to winners within few days of announcements of winners. Winners will have the opportunity to share their testimonies and take pictures with Nija Live staff.
The more competition you participate in, the more your chances of winning. Invite your friends and family and you'll be amazed at the endless opportunity available to all registered members.

Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by papiSNEH(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
make dem cut off him joystick grin
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by Dreyton36: 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
This is what it means when some wicked people tell you

""My son you will go far""
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
yemsai:
He should be castrated
Calm down
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by Happyguy201: 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
in a sane country he would stoned to death . people like this dont deserve to live
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by adesharp2(m): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Please bring him to Kaduna state.
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by Starke(m): 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hello Achievers!
Good evening.
Everyone here knows the incredible difficulty and heartache that accompanies entrepreneurship.
And how difficult it is to get a good YES.
I am in one of those situations.
Right now, it is still a No and I need your help to make No a "Maybe".

I have been asked to get as much people to like and comment on my Presentation. So I'm bringing it in here and asking for your help.
Pls like and comment on my presentation for The Next Titan.
Link below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGBCeqsHZ1v/?igshid=15ymolpl9hrpf

Admin I am terribly sorry for derailing the group. Pls accept my apologies.
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by stevenosa(m): 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
sigiyaya:
Forces kill you there; Ewu Gambia!!

Are you normal?
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by Omezif(m): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
They would have showed us the result from psychiatric hospital before taking him to court.
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by henroo2003: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Nairalanders, I'm curious about what law this man violated. let's assume he admits he did have sex with the girl and he states it was consensual and denies he had been abusing the girl when she was underage (because there's no proof this is true.... anymore) but rather started having sex with her about a year ago, he denies ever aborting any pregnancy,. what does the plaintiff then use in nailing this guy in court?

I ask because this girl in question is NOT his daughter so that rules out incest. his claiming to have had sex with her when she is of legal age isn't illegal and there's hardly a harder case to prove than rape case.

NB: I'm a layman when it comes to the law so I hope you point out my errors. also I'm not in anyway supporting this guy I rather want to know how the plaintiff would go about proving all these allegations

The victim (girl) is the only one that can tell what happened because she is an adult (21 years). If the girl said it was at her will, NO CASE. She can also say that she was abused at 9yrs which cannot be proven. The case here on defilement(9yrs) and rape(21yrs). Over to the lawyers
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by SweetCunt97(f): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Nairalanders, I'm curious about what law this man violated. let's assume he admits he did have sex with the girl and he states it was consensual and denies he had been abusing the girl when she was underage (because there's no proof this is true.... anymore) but rather started having sex with her about a year ago, he denies ever aborting any pregnancy,. what does the plaintiff then use in nailing this guy in court?

I ask because this girl in question is NOT his daughter so that rules out incest. his claiming to have had sex with her when she is of legal age isn't illegal and there's hardly a harder case to prove than rape case.

NB: I'm a layman when it comes to the law so I hope you point out my errors. also I'm not in anyway supporting this guy I rather want to know how the plaintiff would go about proving all these allegations
Seems you are blind abi? U didn't see the idiot started when she was 9? Seems you'll do such.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by tsagir(m): 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
IGBOpigs with rape is like PDP & APC
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by AngelicBeing: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Forces that he allowed to use him have Finally Finished their Work on Him. He is now officially on his own!

STOP Them Before they Stop you!

Submit your Spirit, Soul and Body to God in Holiness, Righteousness and Purity..
Conciously Fortify yourself with Whole Armor God.
Exactly, sexual immorality is one of the most terrible sins that is dragging millions on the ground, they call it pleasure but it is a terrible sin angry

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by quivah(f): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
quentin06:
From 9 to 21 that's 11years, she didn't complain, neither did her pimping mother.

She must enjoyed it thus far, the mother knew about it but kept quiet obviously getting monetary compensation from akpansky.

owoibibio girls and CCD illness.
You are very stupid. In fact, you are raving mad.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by hopefulLandlord: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Seems you are blind abi? U didn't see the idiot started when she was 9? Seems you'll do such.

Try to refrain from insulting people unnecessarily. if you comprehended my post properly you would've observed I was asking how the plaintiff would prove the sex started happening since she was nine. proving that in court would be next to impossible so underage sex is out of the equation. Proving he was the one responsible for the abortion would also be very hard, if not impossible to prove.

FYI there's a difference between media trial and a court one. in the film "Law abiding citizen" Jamie Fox's character told Gerald Butler's "It's not what you know, it's what you can prove"

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by hopefulLandlord: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
henroo2003:

The victim (girl) is the only one that can tell what happened because she is an adult (21 years). If the girl said it was at her will, NO CASE. She can also say that she was abused at 9yrs which cannot be proven. The case here on defilement(9yrs) and rape(21yrs). Over to the lawyers

Even if the victim were to claim she was taped it would be impossible to prove now
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by Earnonline7: 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by Edeyoung: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Forces that he allowed to use him have Finally Finished their Work on Him. He is now officially on his own!

STOP Them Before they Stop you!

Submit your Spirit, Soul and Body to God in Holiness, Righteousness and Purity..
Conciously Fortify yourself with Whole Armor God.

Carry this preaching comot here,
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by Lennylinconlee(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Everyday for the thief one day for the only.

We use to tell people NO PERFECT CRIME and Crime doesn't pay. When you are doing it...you will be feeling fly ..feeling arrive or untop....but the day you are caught all those your feeling fly will turn to regret. I repeat stay away from CRIME of any form.

He shld face the law and the whatever be the reward he shld enjoy or endure it whil it last.
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by Alaga2222(m): 4:53am On Oct 08, 2020
Nah this one we dey hear...The precious one wey officer rape girl of 13 years we didn't heard anything about it again.. it's obvious say Dem go don release the stupid officer
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by Parisian: 5:21am On Oct 08, 2020
Mumu. You people will later come here to say Christians are intolerant , yet the stupidity in you will not let you face your front when someone posts their beliefs that has nothing to do with you.
sigiyaya:
Forces kill you there; Ewu Gambia!!
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by Sixfeetbelle: 5:43am On Oct 08, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

He said he started having sex with her when she was 12 or 13. In Nigerian law, that's considered rape even if she gave him consent.

His words will be used against him.
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by Cammo: 6:30am On Oct 08, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Try to refrain from insulting people unnecessarily. if you comprehended my post properly you would've observed I was asking how the plaintiff would prove the sex started happening since she was nine. proving that in court would be next to impossible so underage sex is out of the equation. Proving he was the one responsible for the abortion would also be very hard, if not impossible to prove.

FYI there's a difference between media trial and a court one. in the film "Law abiding citizen" Jamie Fox's character told Gerald Butler's "It's not what you know, it's what you can prove"

With a good lawyer it would be difficult to slam him with that allegation coz there's no solid proof. The said girl waited for - how many years again? - before voicing out. Who are her witnesses? What evidence does she have? And which girl in Nigeria, at her age, can claim she's being raped by a man she lives with? A stepfather. It just doesn't make sense. What if the accused claims they've been enjoying a secret relationship since she became an adult? Can she disprove it? Like I said earlier, if the man can employ a good lawyer the court will dismiss this case for lack of evidence.
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by bethyz(m): 6:48am On Oct 08, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Some men should keep there thing where it belongs .Not having self control leads to all this rubbish. Sleeping around with anything and involving children. When you have sex with a minor is illegal. Its not about consensual this time. No one listens to that. You sleeping with a step child someone kept in your care. Haba he is an animal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? / Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) / Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.