Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,706 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court (29987 Views)

Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa / Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by cardoctor(m): 8:33am On Oct 08, 2020
What has he gained after all this?
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2020
quivah:

You are very stupid. In fact, you are raving mad.

Idiots like you live in denial, a girl has been raped for 11 years and the parents are just finding out? Your kind of parents I believe, sincerely the fault is of the parents, only bad parents like you will blame akpan.
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by yemsai(f): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2020
SweetDipBenny:
Calm down
Why should i
Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by quivah(f): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
quentin06:

Idiots like you live in denial, a girl has been raped for 11 years and the parents are just finding out? Your kind of parents I believe, sincerely the fault is of the parents, only bad parents like you will blame akpan.
quentin, no doubts that you are really stupid. You don't have to argue about this fact. Even the blind can see it. So glaring.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by quivah(f): 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
quentin06:

Quiva, you're mentally disabled, no need arguing with you. You have a gold diggers mindset.

I think the person with the mental instability here is the one who thinks an 11-year-old girl who was raped for many years enjoyed it because she kept quiet.

So when I said you're stupid, I really meant. It's very obvious and you just keep showing it. Good luck with your disorder.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
quivah:

I think the person with the mental instability here is the one who thinks an 11-year-old girl who was raped for many years enjoyed it because she kept quiet.

So when I said you're stupid, I really meant. It's very obvious and you just keep showing it. Good luck with your disorder.

Gee I didn't know I was talking to a human pit latrine.

Give me a forwarding address let me send a carton of hypo to you, you stink.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU / Robbers (inside Commercial Bus) Took Their Victims To ATM Point To Withdraw Cash / 45-Year-Old Bricklayer Sodomises 11-Year-Old Boy, Gives Him N20 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.