Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (46032 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos / Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Babtech001: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
Actress Bimbo Afolayan Gushes Over Husband, Okiki On 2nd Wedding Anniversary

Nollywood actress Bimbo Afolayan has said she is glad she made the best decision ever by marrying Okiki Afolayan.

Igbere TV reports that the mother of one said this on Tuesday via her Instagram page in celebration of her second-year wedding anniversary.

“With all the uncertainties of life, I am glad I was able to make the best decision ever!” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF_fE_IHsel/?igshid=1labc8ni89ijm

Okiki, on his part, wrote: “Wow its 2yrs already! Happy anniversary to us Agbekemi! I love you.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF_fB2ZFcsv/?igshid=uoaz6ol2kvup

Bimbo got a Lexus jeep in August in celebration of her birthday from her husband.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
congrats sweet

7 Likes

Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by SmartProf(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
Congrats to you both, even though it's common knowledge that on social media everyone's marriage is a sweet wine and they all have adorable spouses.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Good
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by osamz007: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS

MARRY SOMEONE YOU LOVE AND ENJOY LIFE

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Hoojay(f): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
The joy of marriage is when you look back after 10-20 years you got married and all you can see is that you never made a mistake of choosing the wrong partner.

Meanwhile, guys you can still grow your beards with my ORIGINAL BEARD GROWTH OIL.

I only have 2pcs left, payment validates order.

Pls kindly note that it is only available if you stay/live in Lagos (to make delivery easy for me)

Thanks, God bless you kiss

11 Likes

Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Good, I hope it last.

Incase you don't know na me talk

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Temade19: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
congrats to them
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Emmyreal4(m): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hope she will gush next year..

Anyway congratulations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Madibah(m): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Congrats to them
But I don't know the two both of them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by filleSouriante(f): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
A
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by USFdotng: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
sad
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Donlamzy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Omo see as the girl white

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by dxdiag(m): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Happy Anniversary
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Good for him.
Pretty wife.
I hope the marriage doesn't collapse like most celebrity's.

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Coke and fanta.

Dis one must av washed this body. WTH

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nickymichy(m): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Congratulations...stop publicising everything.... God will sustain your home

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Udume!!!
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by opalu: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Okay

ASK ALL YOUR BUILDING QUESTIONS AND GET EXPERT ADVICE:- https://www.nairaland.com/2406381/ask-all-questions-building-foundations
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by hokafor(m): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hmmm let me clear my throat.
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by adexbols: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Cool
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by izibili44: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Make he remain like that o. No story tommorow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Sirventor01(m): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Snow-white

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by mathkid(m): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
cool

Contact me for your graphics design... check my signature for more info

Thanks smiley
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
Social Media Marriages, looking all beautiful on the surface. But the struggles and obstacles all remain hidden in the deep.

Don't be fooled by all these.

Your life
Your struggles
Your marriage.
Your reality.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ok
We pray it last.
Cos celeb marriage sometimes be like 2mins indomie
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by illicit(m): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
When will I marry self

3 Likes

Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
Bro just make money, everyother thing will fall in place.... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Godlychildn: 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
F
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
Over-filtered photos! Congrats to her!!!

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by AFULA(m): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bitto Bryan: "My Bulge Has Always Been Pronounced" - Ex BBNaija Contestant / Nazo Ekezie: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore / Basketmouth & His Cute Daughter Wear Matching White Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.