Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (46028 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos / Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by stasius: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
Social media marriage!

E dey last?
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by SocialJustice: 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
Do 10 years before you start making noise.
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
Congratulations to them oooooo
But Abeg,
Let's not come and see an I'M SO DONE video here oooo.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MajohBankz: 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
We no wan hear later say una dey do martial arts (domestic violence) tomorrow . No gbas gbos. Make una dey well
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by WealthyMay(f): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
Publicity stunt.. i don't trust those smiles..

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Okay.
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Na Yoruba actress there's still possibility of happy home, Omotola, Bimbo Oshin, Funke Akindele et. al. are perfect examples.

please don't yab me o
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
Happy wedding anniversary to both of them .
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by expert555: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
SmartProf:
Congrats to you both, even though it's common knowledge that on social media everyone's marriage is a sweet wine and they all have adorable spouses.

Tomorrow she will be saying ‘’am done in this marriage” nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by juman(m): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
Too much bleaching.
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Macauley07(m): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hoojay:
The joy of marriage is when you look back after 10-20 years you got married and all you can see is that you never made a mistake of choosing the wrong wife/husband.

Meanwhile, guys you can still grow your beards with my ORIGINAL BEARD GROWTH OIL.

I only have 2pcs left, payment validates order.

Pls kindly note that it is only available if you stay/live in Lagos (to make delivery easy for me)

Thanks, God bless you kiss

Abeg does that beard oil work?
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by adesharp2(m): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
We don hear.
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
Early days yet, but I sincerely wish them everlasting peace.
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Hoojay(f): 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
Yes it does if you're consistent
Macauley07:

Abeg does that beard oil work?
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by tot(f): 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
Bleaching, smh.
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Desric(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
I don't want to see drama tomorrow o, like I'm done with this Marriage, bla bla bla
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by osejie17(m): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
Na small remain the husband almost looking like a girl in the first picture
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
Congratulations cool
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by jenny005: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
Congrats to d two both of them
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
Congratulations sugar
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by planetx: 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
This one has bleached away all her melanin smh.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
her ring carry weight sha!
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by PresidentJosh20(m): 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
Congratulations.But all the same,why can't she wait for marriage to clock something like 7 years before gushing?I just hope this too will not go the usual route.
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by zudozz: 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
why does she remind me of FFK wife Precious?
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
but we don't know them here in Igbo Amaka land
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Earnonline7: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oh
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by mikkyangel3: 12:45am On Oct 08, 2020
Omo!!! Did this one swallow halogen lamp?

I need to see her childhood pictures in order to confirm the niggling suspicions I have at the back of my mind.
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by tiger28: 3:00am On Oct 08, 2020
Put all these in a card and give to your spouse! Don't start bothering us later with your issues and start deleting old posted pics and posts out of shame.......@FFK @Tonto..

TAKE YOUR PERSONAL LIFE AWAY FROM SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 3:42am On Oct 08, 2020
No black celebrity again these days... Stardom comes with skin fairness
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Alaga2222(m): 4:55am On Oct 08, 2020
All I see is eyelashes...well congrats to them
Re: Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by XchangerKing(m): 5:24am On Oct 08, 2020
Every Dick and Harry news now makes front page on Nairaland. Next is husband gushes over her Yeye de smell.

Well, for those interested in Nigeria PayPal, I found a way you can create a PayPal account here in Nigeria that can send and receive funds, I did not stop there, I went ahead and discovered how to transfer the funds straight to my bank account! And guess what, it is very easy! No hassles!!
If grandpa can create his own PayPal account, then you can too!

Check my Signature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggAdgVaPZXY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) / Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces / Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.