Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance (22170 Views)

Egboh Grace Chioma / Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour / Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by Cashsteady(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
We want biafra but still investing in the zoo I dey talk am if Nigeria divide 70% of igbos would apply for permanent Visa in oodua republic or arewa republic who want to live in a region where a state like abia, ebonyi is..
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by chibnnodi: 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Settle down and stop doing 'ex-beauty Queen' thing. Your beauty fades every 24 hours.
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
angry Wow I am happy, Guy congratulate me ooooo..

Guess what guys.... Pls read this

I just showed this news to the officials at American embassy, and wooowwwwwww they gave me the visa that I have been pursuing for 10 years ooo

Thank you chioma... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Rubbish oshi cry
Why would you be seeking for an American visa for 10 years? 10 fu cking years? Does your life depend on it? Dammmm!! What da fu ck are going to america to do anyway? To defraud people or prostitution? Pardon my curiosity. sad
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by Omezif(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
Congratulation. It is fabulous
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by BCISLTD: 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
longetivity:
dem don use beauty Queens swear for this one

Its irritating
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by alfredilly: 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
MBGN beauty queen rigged by Igbo. All this one wey face round like agbalumo self go call themselves beauty queen.
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by SavageResponse(m): 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
GOFRONT:
Small girl in a gathering of big gods..

grin
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by olajide8(m): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
AlexReports:
Ex Beauty Queen and Publisher Launches Media House In Abuja, Records Amazing Attendance

As the need for objective and balanced information dissemination continues to arise, Nigeria Ex Beauty Queen and Publisher, Queen Egboh Grace Chioma, had few days ago launched her new media outfit, called Leaders and Life News House. The new media organization currently homes a both a Televisions station called LLTV and a National Publication known as Politics and Life Magazine.

The event of the launch ceremony was honoured with the presence of notable Personalities in Nigeria including, HRM Alfred Papapreye Diete-Spiff, The Amanayabo of Twon Brass and the first military Governor of Rivers Stat, Hon. (Prof.) Stephen Azaiki. Member Representing Yenagoa/Kolokuna/Opokuma Federal Constituency in Federal House of Representatives, Dr. Maurice Nnamdi Mbaeri, Perm. Sec. General Service Office, SGF Office, Engr. Ugochukwu, MD Bi-corner Stone Resources, Mr. Samuel Okojie and Hon. Jim Okolo, Former Member House Of Representatives.

The launch ceremony was indeed memorable, as it witnessed several critical deliberations on key national issues across the country. Speaking with the Publisher and Founder of Leaders and Life News House, Queen Egboh Grace expressed satisfaction with regards to the outcome of the launch ceremony. She noted that the drive behind her new media organization was to foster objective communication, and set development agendas that will encourage growth across the nation's political and leadership structure.

Queen Egboh Grace Chioma also appreciated all the dignitaries, Guests, volunteers, partners, supports and encouragement which her organization received, with emphasis on the successful outcome of the ceremony. However, Leaders and Life News House remains a brainchild of Chigolden Global Limited and has been behind several notable projects in Nigeria.

Guests at the launch ceremony also availed the intellectual capacity and prospective foresight of Queen Egboh Grace, for the courage to engage such an innovative Initiative in the media industry, especially at this time, when there is much required to sustain and main an objective flow of information across Nigeria.

WATCH THE OFFICIAL UNVEILING OF THE LEADERS AND LIFE NEWS HOUSE, ASOKORO, ABUJA.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyPz5_ZsD8k

Abeg oh, what is the yardstick of measurement of fine girls bcoz, it seems we have turned it on it's head - no standard again, just face, light skin, wig or attachment and gbosa in our face beauty queen - this is why agbani darego, was voted the ugliest miss world - every body beauty queen, iya oni paraga sef beauty queen - what are they getting from throwing around this nonsense phrase sef- make I add - slay queens sef, beauty queens nonsense
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by enemyofprogress: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Small girl with big God pusssssssssy, if you know you know
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by Fox12(m): 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
This Alex report guy just Dey everywhere ni sha.
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by Chris2863(m): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
angry Wow I am happy, Guy congratulate me ooooo..

Guess what guys.... Pls read this

I just showed this news to the officials at American embassy, and wooowwwwwww they gave me the visa that I have been pursuing for 10 years ooo

Thank you chioma... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Rubbish oshi cry
She is not the cause of your frustration, you say something nice or you fu*k off
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by Earnonline7: 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oh
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by xsasvgn09: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by od501: 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
GOFRONT:
Small girl in a gathering of big gods..

Kikikikikiki...no Tok too much oo... Before they tag u hater ni! Lol
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by mikkyangel3: 12:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Women, you should flee from: women from poor backgrounds who suddenly hit it big. They are usually cut-throat, overtly ambitious women who will do anything to get ahead.
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 08, 2020
I hope she built it with her sweat..
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by cardoctor(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2020
Good move. We r coming

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities / Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) / Flavour's Manager Benjamin 's White Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.