Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State (34944 Views)

Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting / Kano Hisbah Arested A Barber For Barbing His Customers Unislamic Haircuts / Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by Nemere2020: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
List Of 'Un-Islamic' Things Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State

-Sagging trousers
-'Stupid haircuts'
-P.E.S
-Staying out late past 6 pm in the market to sell goods.
-Carrying of two women on a motorcycle
-Use of curved plates and bowls
-Listening/dancing to music by D.J, Wasigidi

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1313830314880499719?s=19

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by Xisnin(m): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
This is like drafting rules for school children.
SMH

223 Likes 10 Shares

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by ikorodureporta: 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
hyoocrites

**modified
..& my comment got into an Islamic section

162 Likes 6 Shares

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by judgementyard(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lubbish

67 Likes

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by NoshakingGod(f): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by osamz007: 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
THEM FOR CHANGE THE STATE NAME TO AFGHANISTAN

RULES FOR THE POOR BY THE WAY

STUP1D PEOPLE

293 Likes 10 Shares

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by Osaze007: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lol what some people want in Yoruba land

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by Racoon(m): 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
What about the children of elites not wearing the hijab/ Burkar or wearing revealing outfits as in the case of Ribadu's daughter? Of course these rules are only meant for the poor oppressed muslims.

Garba Shehu, IGP over to unu.If it's Amotekun or other regional outfits giving these orders now, they will all flew in rage.Hypocrites.

189 Likes 7 Shares

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by Yujin(m): 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Full sharia state creeping into force in Nigeria while foolish Southerners are bickering among themselves.

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by Sonoyom(m): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
They should enjoy their religion.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by Biafrannuke: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
Their life their rule, provided we split first.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by Banmeallday: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
Sagging of pants the only thing that makes sense on list. WHy Africans try to copy AKATAs of the 1990s in 2020 is beyond reason

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by JAMO84: 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Racoon:
Garba Shehu, IGP over to unu.If it's Amotekun or other regional outfits giving these orders now, they will all flew in rage.Hypocrites.
Who give you permission to be commenting on Amotekun? Tell your five coward governors to form their own Amotekun if and when their Fulani slave masters give them the permission to do so.

I AM DONE TALKING

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by NobleAngell(f): 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
So what about the Christians in the state? I mean Christian indigenes.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by Racoon(m): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
[s]
JAMO84:
Who give you permission to be commenting on Amotekun? Tell your five coward governors to form their own Amotekun if and when their Fulani slave masters give them the permission to do so.
[/s]
Always done talking rubbish.MURIC apostle.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by Marine54(m): 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
This people are still living in the past ! Some one should pls remind them that we are in 21 century ,not 16 century....

33 Likes

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by GeneralStan(m): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Bunch of hypocrites!!!![i][/i]

21 Likes

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by VEXT: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lol... Only those who works in hotels in the north,know the true colors of northern muslims... All this Sharia stuff na scam.. Even in kano.. The Sharia state, they have more than 10 night clubs there.. So forget!!!

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by HeadShot: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
JAMO84:
I AM DONE TALKING

You didn't actually say anything...
From what I'm seeing... Sharia is definitely coming to the South West and I pity the Yoruba Christians...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by Charleys: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
Did they also ban PES?

as in PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER?

What of FIFA?

WTF!!!!!!!!!!

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by HeadShot: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
NobleAngell:
So what about the Christians in the state? I mean Christian indigenes.

We have two countries in one....
All we need to do is simply balkanize the country

They are free to turn theirs to Aghfanistan .. who cares... There is serious need for division

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by Charmingrascal(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
I thank God for where I am from and the religion my parents chose

The question I want to ask is are non Muslims in this State expected to obey these obnoxious laws.

Don't use curved plate?
Did I also see PES on that list, is it PES video game or there is another thing called PES in Hausa that I don't know of?

Is that a joke or something?

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by NobleAngell(f): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
HeadShot:

We have two countries in one....
All we need to do is simply balkanize the country

They are free to turn theirs to Aghfanistan .. who cares... There is serious need for division
There is.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mehn that why I prefer kd all the way maybe after kd then kano.
Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by Denique(f): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
We have two constitutions in this country nau, so

12 Likes

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by thundafire: 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
Playing video game on PES wat the prophet will shake his head and shout damn. Islam laws only for poor why didn't they go and arrest Ribadu daughter for her sexy dress.

7 Likes

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by ebudola49200: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
We have two statutes in this region nau, so
Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by x123xlolls(m): 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY....

Op, ur translation of No_ 4,5 and 6 are wrong. Plus your Title..

The title should be: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Yauri LG. of Kebbi State

I was born at Katsina, any Hausa that know English WILL TRANSLATE IT AS:

4. -(applies to girls, to minimize rape) Staying out late past 6 pm in the market to sell goods.

5. -Carrying of two women on a motorcycle without concrete reason.

6. -Use of curved plates and bowls for measuring food stuff. (eg. corn, grain etc... because the amount of corn is reduced if such bowls are used)

Thnks

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by CodeTemplar: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
Racoon:
What about the children of elites not wearing the hijab/ Burkar or wearing revealing outfits as in the case of Ribadu's daughter? Of course these rules are only meant for the poor oppressed muslims.

I wonder how one muslims came under the authority of the other without consent. Some people have formed a deadly mob and have monopolized interpretation of the Quran. Who gave them that power?

5 Likes

Re: List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State by mytime24(f): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
Dey're stil living in 1940s

Backward people undecided

Staying out late past 6 pm in the market to sell goods.

Use of curved plates and bowls

imagine cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Method Of Licking The Fingers After Eating / Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! / The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.