Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) (78527 Views)

Landlord Removes His Tenant's Door And Roof Over Unpaid Rent / Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Starships4u(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
Wahala
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by chatinent: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
This is not good.
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by FullBlastLight: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hmm, Anambra, why alwys u in d news 4 any unfortunate incident?

Which kind of anger was dt frm d boy, 4 crying out loud?

Stop carrying too many girls na im u ves kii pesin like dis?

It's evident dt u wld hv stil murdered some of d girls someday over any flimsy reason!

Dis is someone's parent & husby, lying helplessly dead!

RIP, Landlord!

What more can we say?

May God hv mercy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by GerraMeh74(m): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hopefully in his next world he will learn to mind his business... Wetin concern Landlord concern how many girls tenant carry? He died for nothing..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Sugarcoat221: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
What is landlord business if I bring woman

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by womenareapes: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
EBMedia:
Friends And Family Mourn Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Photos)

Friends, colleagues, family and members of the Ogidi Ani-Etiti in Idemili LGA of Anambra State have taken to Facebook to mourn Nonso Umeadi, who was allegedly stabbed to dead by his tenant.

The deceased popularly known as 'Okpole' was found in a pool of his own blood and rushed to Iyi Enu Mission Hospita Ogidi where he was certified dead by the doctor.

IgbereTV reports that the 21-year-old man, identified as Onyeamachi Mmaju, who committed the crime, has been arrested by the police in Anambra State on Tuesday, October 6, and would be charged to Court for prosecution.

Police investigation revealed that the deceased allegedly had a short quarrel with his tenant, Onyeamachi over "bringing of too many women into the compound" that eventually led to a scuffle which resulted to the deceased being stabbed to death.

Facebook user, Chukwuemeka Michael shared more photos of the deceased and wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/100008366748648/posts/2746357852319746/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1367586/friends-family-mourn-landlord-stabbed-death-tenant-graphic-photos/
landlord should learn how to mind there business!

is it his daughter he is carrying up and down?

what a landlord should concern is his rent and the well-being of his tenant living in his House!

some landlord can claim God for nothing

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
EBMedia:
Photo
.... You see how chasing too many kpekus has ruined your life forever undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by orgylover: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
a guy that keeps this type of dagger in the house deserves to be burnt

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Mikaeltomz(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
HsLBroker:
Avoid voilet
how about purple

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by djflexcy: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
Please what is the opposite of Igbo amaka?
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by WaterPurifier: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
Na them

South Yeast people grin

Very violent people. See him face like Abatcha and Okpa grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by FirmTR(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
OMG! O' Lord, lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil.. �
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by DatAbujaBoy: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
The dead sef na cultist sef
Aroo mate for that matter undecided undecided cool

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by dex4sure: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
Life....

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Starzo: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
I see you already made up your mind as to where u r going.
Good,but he won't be joining u there.
Madibah:

I won't be surprised if we both meet in hell fire

1 Like

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Calabar1stSon: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
I can never ever live in the same compound with house owners because they don't know how to mind their businesses!

18 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by xcellentgraphic: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Anambra and bad news she...you need a logo, flyer or banner, check my signature for my contact..thanks
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Madibah(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Starzo:
I see you already made up your mind as to where u r going.
Good,but he won't be joining u there.

Sorry
I'll be joining him rather
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Goodman247: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Anger is not good, always control your anger

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Ken91(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
according to some condolences massage here , no doubt this guy is a system maan

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by luluosas(m): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
Man's wickedness against his fellow man. What a sad news!
Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by thorpido(m): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
So he was a cultist sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by chukwuibuipob: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
angry iPOB jhudas and s*x/pusi
Sha..Dey shud shot his ballz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by cray91(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
i look look, i still dey find the person wey dey bring too many women!

i wonder the girls wey dey follow this idiot come house sef, some girls are just tasteless!

imagine this one wey look like one monster dey bring many girls come house

spiittt
EBMedia:
Pix

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by colyx1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
I do not sanction the killing in anyway but wetin concern you with your tenant carrying girls. Some landlords don't just know how to mind their business.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Uncle93(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
RIP to the dead, but next time the landlord should mind his fcking business.. the boy paid for his room/apartment and he his entitled to bringing his visitors anytime so far they are not causing any physical harm to anybody . Landlord trespassed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by Bryananimated(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2020

I am a 2d animator and illustrator, contact me if you need something animated or just illustrated, I work at an affordable price ,your imagination is the limit.
WhatsApp 0 9 0 9 3 1 6 8 9 5 6 or check my signature/profile to get my link

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by realstars: 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
The Girls Will Never Show Up In Prison For Visit.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by AIlahuAkbar: 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
Fearlez:
From some of the condolence message,it appears the landlord is a cultist, a crass one with no education or common sense.

RIP a the same.

There was no healthy boundaries between landlord and this 21-year old tenant.
Ken91:
according to some condolences massage here , no doubt this guy is a system maan
DatAbujaBoy:
The dead sef na cultist sef
Aroo mate for that matter undecided undecided cool
as I just see Valhalla for the condolences and also a Facebook user tagged as birdman I just give up.
Aro baggers

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by DEROXMAN: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
yes if its not them it can't be anyone else

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) by petertamtam6(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
What a waste and tragedy cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos / Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.