Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

She Used My Money To Vote For Laycon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Used My Money To Vote For Laycon (378 Views)

She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Used My Money To Vote For Laycon by Localemperor: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
You all know how bad the economy of the country is, and how most people have either lost their job or are been underpaid during this pandemic.

So I was giving her money weekly to keep for me due to the nature of my job. I was planning on using the money to buy things and send to people in the village. I separated the money from my savings so I could accumulate it over time.

So far, I have given her 70k. When I ask for the money, she told me she used 30k from the money without telling me ( She refused to tell me what she used the money for). We had a little misunderstanding, ( on top my money oo). When I went through her phone, I saw votes amounting to 27k casted on the popular BBnaija.

we are not on a talking terms now and she has not called to apologized.

1 Like

Re: She Used My Money To Vote For Laycon by Skmoda360(m): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mehn!!! Fear women oooo.....she bad gan.....oje oju eh....baba, if I'm to advice you, just collect the balance and exit the relationship.
Re: She Used My Money To Vote For Laycon by ardeks(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Which kind thing be this one nah! Ehn! This one sewious o

BTW, Wanna learn how to make WHITE BOARD MARKER INK? Get in touch with #500 pere on https:///ox3wuw
Re: She Used My Money To Vote For Laycon by CosmicPhoenix: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
that is the price you pay for foolishness,how can you give a woman money to keep for you when banks are still available.

5 Likes

Re: She Used My Money To Vote For Laycon by Davash222(m): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
Giving a Nigerian girl money to keep for you is like giving a goat yam to keep for you.

7 Likes

Re: She Used My Money To Vote For Laycon by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
Genesis 1 vs 1: Ye Men, Fear Women more than Ye Fear Poverty and Ye Shall Live Long.

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: She Used My Money To Vote For Laycon by CallMeAthena(f): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
But the money was used to well na cheesy
Re: She Used My Money To Vote For Laycon by longetivity(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
TOO much Money
Re: She Used My Money To Vote For Laycon by Saig: 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
Davash222:
Giving a Nigerian girl woman to keep for you is like giving a goat yam to keep for you.

Guys bad grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nenge Passport And Age Update / Initiating Young Innocent Religious Ladies / If You Know Someone With Mouth Odour Or Body Odour Personally. Do This.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.