Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi (36539 Views)

NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano / NDLEA Destroy 2 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Edo State (photo) / Customs Intercepts Military Hardware, Bulletproof Cars Worth 1.2Bn At Ijebu-Ode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by excomarow(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
s
Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by Olatlaccon(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
see as dem waste money...I don't smoke but get guys wey dey smoke but I think there's one oil dat can be extracted from dis weed and sells good in the market...why dem no use it to generate money rather than destroying it...I hope our government think out of the box one day and diversify cos crude oil fit dry anytime o... nothing last forever

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by Starzo: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
No weed for the wicked grin
Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by Charmingrascal(m): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

U r beautiful.

Are u from kogi

Shoot ur shot
Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by Hoojay(f): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
EWO!!! Owo jo naa grin grin grin

Come and buy Beard growth oil o (very effective)

Pls Lagos clients only! kiss
Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by Blue3k(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Jakumo:

I strongly believe that it is President Buhari that will legalize marijuana in Nigeria, and thereby transform the economy of the nation for the better, literally overnight. Nigeria is blessed with highly fertile agricultural soil, ideal tropical weather, and consistent daylight hours, year round, all of which combine to make Nigeria a cannabis growing PARADISE, just waiting to be so recognized by the laws of the land.

Lol do you still believe Buhari wants to legalize weed?
Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by Roozzaay(m): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nawa o, you dey destroy resources and still bragging about it?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by NawtiKingRealer(m): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oyinbo rili deceive black race o. Chai

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by Farki: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Joshmodest:
Hypocrisy is when you legalize cigarette that kills like a sniper and ban marijuana that necessarily may not kill at all when taken moderately .....
And the real hypocrisy is when weed smoking officers , smoke weed in the morning , then go to a bush to burn weed in the afternoon !!!

Funny thing is cannabis is not deadly on it's own. The reason it was demonised is because of the Nixon/Reagan era war on drugs as a way to clamp down on political dissidents and racial minorities.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by sammy7410(m): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oooo waiting dey worry dis people na

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by Dididrumz(m): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
I had an experience with these guys few days ago.
They are criminals.
Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by fourboys: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
why na
Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by Humblebloke(m): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
walahi!!....our government does not have sense.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by nitlow(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
wont they feel high by burning such quantity of weed? i deduce those officers that were sent for this burning operation are weed smoker

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by tot(f): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
Olatlaccon:
see as dem waste money...I don't smoke but get guys wey dey smoke but I think there's one oil dat can be extracted from dis weed and sells good in the market...why dem no use it to generate money rather than destroying it...I hope our government think out of the box one day and diversify cos crude oil fit dey anytime o... nothing last forever

CBD oil used mainly for anxiety and pain, but it has its side effects.

Crude is on its way out already, one day soon Nigerians will smell the coffee when reality hits.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by Yong4ever: 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Instead of them to regulate it and make the best use of it, make more research and discover more about Marijuana, they are destroying it... senseless officials.
GIdiata:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/ndlea-destroy-n1-5b-worth-of-marijuana-farm-in-kogi/
Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by eunisam: 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
Na like this dem take destroy person 1.5 billion?

Derisgodoooo
Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by sweetrace(f): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
Tenshades:
Mumu people wasting what could have been a sweet source of revenue for the country.

Legalize Marijuana.

What make alcohol and cigarette better?
undecided

For some, marijuana is very addictive. The addicts spend all their time committing crimes to get their high.
Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by lekki1444: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
STUPIDITY. BUT WHY ? YOU CAN MAKE HEMP CLOTH OR HEMP SOAP ETC HEMP OIL, HEMP TEA
Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by DimIsaac10(m): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
Must they destre it?. 1.5 what?. That's some money..
Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by 6digitscomrade: 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
GIdiata:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/ndlea-destroy-n1-5b-worth-of-marijuana-farm-in-kogi/
Canadian billionaires in Lesotho and Botswana now will be asking scientists to explain the matters inside the heads of our leaders knowing the billions that has just been destroyed baselessly..baseless because what they are doing it’s like suicide permanent solution to temporary problems.. most of them smoke and even abuse life altering psychoactive drugs but because of the religious and ethnic bondage that celebrates bench warmers and willing head slammers in a self respect righteous manner the sane and logical must watch from afar and suffer..

Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by Olatlaccon(m): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
tot:

CBD oil used mainly for anxiety and pain, but it has its side effects.

Crude is on its way out already, one day soon Nigerians will smell the coffee when reality hits.
Thanks but could the side effects be managed or better still sell it to those that need it and make money but I know the CBD OIL isn't illegal
Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by Guyman02: 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ondo state is making money officially from marijuana export, boosting it's revenue
Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by sweetrace(f): 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
What a job well done. Please look for more farms and destroy them. Kogi state is one of the poorest states in Nigeria with thugs harassing innocent people. If they are growing it for medicinal purposes, they should obtain the right permits from the right quarters. Imagine trying to make impoverished people poorer by taking away their zeal to work because some thieves want to become billionaires within a year! Burn the farms down!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by Stomoney(m): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
This government lack common sense
Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by newdetailsoper: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
can convert your website into android webview app for 4000 naira and upload it on playstore.

I can also teach you how to convert website into android webview app.This is a 4 days online training.

Cost: 8500 naira.

Lots of websites are active.This is profitable if you can convert clients websites for them.

Note: No prior knowledge needed.Novice and website designers are welcome.

Pls check my signature for whatsapp number.
Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by GIdiata(m): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
Tenshades:

They have put extreme religiousity over everything, yet the nation is going backwards.

On a daily basis

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by Positiveme2020: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
Olatlaccon:
I pray you get help but no here u go see person wey go help but u laptop brother....I say again no be here...I pray u find help soonest

Did u even believe him? What happened to his savings or don't he have people close to him to seek help from.
Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by tot(f): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
Olatlaccon:
Thanks but could the side effects be managed or better still sell it to those that need it and make money but I know the CBD OIL isn't illegal

The legality varies from country to country. Yes, as long as people are aware of those side effects, I don't think it should be a problem - almost every medication has side effects.

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi by kenx1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mumuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! kia this is a multi billion dollar industry.....foreign exchange can be made from cannabis (Medical marijuana)... Cannibis should be also a means to diversify the economy..........dis is what u get when Ndi Hausa are in the helms of goverment parastatals angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) / Gunmen Kill Ebonyi Lecturer Engaging In Taxi Services To Feed His Family / Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.