Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

What Do Men Keep In This Bag? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do Men Keep In This Bag? (865 Views)

I Need The Original Of This Bag Pls, Hit Me Up Immediately / Who Has This Bag For Sale / Trendy Or Trashy? Can You Rick This Bag That Looks Like. A Scrotum Sac? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Men Keep In This Bag? by bignews2020: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
I see that this mini shoulder bags are becoming a fashion item. And my mind says I should think of picking one. It is becoming an Alpha-male status symbol. tongue

Do you have one.

But men, please, what items do you put in this bag?

Re: What Do Men Keep In This Bag? by Sundaygeorge: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
drugs... money.. I see people that carry this bag as a tif..
Re: What Do Men Keep In This Bag? by ArcFresky(m): 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
The bag keeps everything in one place

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Keep In This Bag? by illicit(m): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
power bank, phones, medications (drugs wink )
Cash, pistol, chargers....

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Keep In This Bag? by javaguru: 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
na only dsame oyibo guys picture you put o, besides na only students d use am and u don't go to class blank.
Re: What Do Men Keep In This Bag? by meobizy(f): 7:14am On Oct 08, 2020
Alpha-male status symbol.
What the fvck is wrong with these children and this alpha male philosophy? The guys who naturally learned the skills to handle women do not call themselves the word, you know why? It’s because it was coined by nerds to place these men on pedestals while trying to emulate their ways. An “alpha male” with women might suck at making money, commanding authority from fellow males, maintaining relationships with family members and raising children. Yet because he beds women on the regular and doesn’t fall for their tricks, he is worshipped constantly by otherwise good men who feel catching women is everything to life.

Rant over.

The bag is more of an external wallet. Not everyone enjoys carrying a wallet in their back pocket. It also is harder for a pickpocket to make away with this. Men keep money (it can handle a lot), sticky notes (for a writer or someone who organizes his life), weed, pills and similar concoctions (fiends), etc. Sometimes the men put a combination of all the items. It can contain passports, a drivers license and other small-sized cards.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Keep In This Bag? by Vexedkid(m): 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
Igbo e dey cure corona!
Re: What Do Men Keep In This Bag? by Cousin9999: 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
?

Lip balm
Mints
2 phones
Cash
Cards
Condoms
Re: What Do Men Keep In This Bag? by SBM10: 7:04am On Oct 11, 2020
The few items that they would have had in the pocket. Phones, wallet, keys etc.
It helps makes the pocket light and less heavy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If U Reside In Calabar Or Ph Dis Is For You / Funke Akindele Cries To God: "I'm Sorry For Complaining" / Treat Your Skin With Naturalles And Glow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.