Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,133 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) (129252 Views)

Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures / Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians / BBNaija: Mercy Receives Her N30m Cheque Prize (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
Not impressed... Prefer ours

3 Likes

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nmezor:
Not impressed... Prefer ours
Rome wasn't built in a day.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
saaphiere:
Rome wasn't built in a day.
Yeah that true smiley..Congratz to the winner

3 Likes

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by AgentGoat: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
What's this?
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by olanipekun14360: 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
O boy it seem u are obsess with this big nephew metal. give up! It won't help you.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by felixnkubi: 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ugaboy:
Laycon for just being in the house got 19.8m...and she went home with 6.8m.

the money is fair...I will be rich with 6.8m.

nothing comes easy

congrats to her
laycon won 30 million not 19
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by HeadShot: 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ayo2004:

Many people have made it in life because of big brother....and not just the housemates but the designers,photographers and more other personnel,I know someone that works there and that is what he uses to feed his family,before u start the prostitution propangada,go and attack Hollywood and nollywood actors that are involved,there are some educational stuff intellectuals(like me) learnt from some of the shows and competition but people like u will never recognize that
If u have beef with laycon,goan settle it and stop saying rubbish

Note;if u are arguing or interacting with someone,u don't have to bring tribalism into it,people like you are destroying the country more than the so called big brother u are antagonizing

Thank you

Destroying the country?... Tribalism?...
Please take a look at your president bestowed upon us by Yoruba Muslims...

BBN is evil
Its not what will save Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by addictiv(m): 12:20am On Oct 08, 2020
Where is Ghana with their big brethren...

1 Like

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 08, 2020
ASHAWOS are cashing out
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Coldfeets: 3:51am On Oct 08, 2020
How come they are not writing anything at all in FRENCH?
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by TheMohican(m): 5:37am On Oct 08, 2020
Reading through the comments you'd be reminded that Nigerians just want to catch Cruise with other African nations, that's the only thing that gives is joy, the belief that other African countries are doing worse than we. Shameful lot, that's probably why we hate South Africans so much
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by lascos912(m): 6:54am On Oct 08, 2020
you see as their black dey shine
if na ñaija girls den go don bleach finish
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:19am On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Thank you my dear. They claim the hate Big Brother yet they are always the first to comment on Big Brother threads.
I was wondering if you have a life outside this forum, or perhaps school is about to resume, maybe you will get a life by then
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Davison77: 7:34am On Oct 08, 2020
How To Avoid Vagina Injuries At Childbirth

Using 4 Steps Technique For A Fun and stress free Labour.

You can see it in action here…
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 08, 2020
luv2rolly:
Congratulations to her! But if you convert that money in naira na about N10,500.
Meanwhile the stage arrangements looks like Street party auditions.
It is 6.8 million Naira

1 Like

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I was wondering if you have a life outside this forum, or perhaps school is about to resume, maybe you will get a life by then
Cry me a river.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ayo2004: 8:04am On Oct 08, 2020
HeadShot:

Destroying the country?... Tribalism?...
Please take a look at your president bestowed upon us by Yoruba Muslims...

BBN is evil
Its not what will save Nigeria and Nigerians

I don't know who you are...but right now,u talk like someone without sense
First of all,buhari was not bestowed by the Yoruba,you are just looking for whom to blame with your rants,better go and face your Hussle

Second of all,nobody said bbn will save us...are u saying it is evil to go the cinema,watch Netflix movies or even watch reality shows on tv?so if I play PS5,it's evil?u better goan change your rubbish mentality....

15 Likes

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:10am On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Cry me a river.
I'm advising you, get something positive doing with Ur time
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I'm advising you, get something positive doing with Ur time
Cause you live with me to know what I am doing right? Once again cry me a river.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by femi4: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2020
Homeboiy:
Na only girls win everything

Abi o...Big sister Cameroon
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by tehilah92(f): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2020
Is that their version of Ebuka?
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by HeadShot: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2020
Ayo2004:

I don't know who you are...but right now,u talk like someone without sense
First of all,buhari was not bestowed by the Yoruba,you are just looking for whom to blame with your rants,better go and face your Hussle

Second of all,nobody said bbn will save us...are u saying it is evil to go the cinema,watch Netflix movies or even watch reality shows on tv?so if I play PS5,it's evil?u better goan change your rubbish mentality....

You are far from reality
If you don't know that Yoruba Muslims chant sai barber on this forum
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Twifemmy(m): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2020
Don't laugh Alone,... She Just released this one....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRxzs-vL1kc
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Cause you live with me to know what I am doing right? Once again cry me a river.
If you have a job you won't be creating unnecessary threads up and down, your types are the ones depending on men for money when you can get up and do something positive for yourself that will make you independent
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
If you have a job you won't be creating unnecessary threads up and down, your types are the ones depending on men for money when you can get up and do something positive for yourself that will make you independent
Cry me a river then.

4 Likes

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
If you had a job you won't be monitoring my activities on NL. Jobless he-goat.

5 Likes

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
If you had a job you won't be monitoring my activities on NL. Jobless he-goat.
You just proved me right, mind you I don't create meaningless threads like u, I just come here, read some news and log off, unlike you jobless girl that sleep here 24/7 creating unnecessary threads. you better do something meaningful with your time or u might regret it, no wonder Naija girls are nothing to write home about.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Cry me a river then.
The truth hurts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by edoairways: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2020
HeadShot:

That's how it ought to be...

Here we pay more attention to trival things

This big brother nonsense should be scrapped

Who wants to be a millionaire show is far more better for our youths and Nigeria family in general...

Ultimate search is quite Educative as well

Locking up grown sexually active men and women in a room is a bloody no no for me... You learn nothing and waste your time
Big brother generate revenue more compare to ultimate search. Critic from now till tomorrow, that reality show has come to stay

6 Likes

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 08, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
You just proved me right, mind you I don't create meaningless threads like u, I just come here, read some news and log off, unlike you jobless girl that sleep here 24/7 creating unnecessary threads. you better do something meaningful with your time or u might regret it, no wonder Naija girls are nothing to write home about.
You don't create threads. You only monitor people who create threads. If you weren't jobless you won't have time to be monitoring people who create threads and those who don't. Jobless he-goat. This is my last mention you getting. Ewu.

You come to read news or you come to vent your frustration on Nigerian girls?

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
The truth hurts
Take a look at the he-goat I engaged in a chat with. All your threads are about women. A typical Nigerian jobless man. All they think and talk about is women. Go get a life. Nigerian girls are not the reason for your joblessness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies / Fztvseries Is Back! / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.