Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

I Am 46, No Bank Balance, No Assets, What Should I Do? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am 46, No Bank Balance, No Assets, What Should I Do? (1197 Views)

Banks’ Contract Workers Rise To 46,235 / 5 Ways To Maintain A Work-life Balance / Work-life Balance: Its A Holiday, Leave Work At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am 46, No Bank Balance, No Assets, What Should I Do? by Voy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
BestAnswer

First, don't put pressure on yourself for not having a “bank balance” or “assets”. It's important to know that all these are still achievable only if you have a sane mind and good health.

Try getting a skill or adding knowledge to what you already have and know. Put yourself out there and let others know what you can do as regards providing solutions to problems with your knowledge and skills.

Cut down unnecessary expenses and try to live on your keep (or even below), but take care of yourself so that you can continue what you do.

Save first whatever you earn, then use what is remaining for bills and all. Don't borrow or buy things on credit (that's a thick maze of poverty). Always pay yourself and I mean that literally.

Finally, give time, time. There are early bloomers and there are late bloomers. There are stars and there are shooting stars. Because it's not happening now doesn't mean it's never going to happen. Don't compare yourself with others.

Enjoy the little things, life itself is a maze we will all not go out of alive so don't kill yourself because you don't have a bank balance or any assets yet. Enjoy the ride.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 46, No Bank Balance, No Assets, What Should I Do? by chatinent: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
Spend what is left after you save.
Re: I Am 46, No Bank Balance, No Assets, What Should I Do? by Juliusmomoh: 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
The pain of being a man ..
If na girl now, she for don marry 19 years ago..

1 Like

Re: I Am 46, No Bank Balance, No Assets, What Should I Do? by dollytino4real(f): 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
divine intervention is wat u need now to redirect ur steps and actions aright. Pls visit any winners branch near u, this month teachings will help u as it is helping me too! thanks
Re: I Am 46, No Bank Balance, No Assets, What Should I Do? by Juliusmomoh: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
chatinent:
Spend what is left after you save.
I don't get ur point, come again please
Re: I Am 46, No Bank Balance, No Assets, What Should I Do? by Juliusmomoh: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
dollytino4real:
divine intervention is wat u need now to redirect ur steps and actions aright. Pls visit any winners branch near u, this month teachings will help u as it is helping me too! thanks
Read the write-up first anty . grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am 46, No Bank Balance, No Assets, What Should I Do? by Heryormilekan(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
dollytino4real:

And this is all you have to contribute ?
Re: I Am 46, No Bank Balance, No Assets, What Should I Do? by SirGuddy: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
WhatsApp : 08157142379

Glo airtime /data bonus available*

Airtime Data Amount
3k 400mb 150
6k. 800mb 300
9k 1.2gb. 450
12k. 1.6gb 600
15k. 2gb 750

Free 500mb (to check balance hsi.glo.com)

✅�... *_A trial will convince u*_

*GLO SHARED DATA PLANS*

*2.5gb 400 1month*
*5gb 700 1month*
*10gb 1400 1month*.
*15gb 2100 1month*.
*20gb 2800 1month*

```*Mega plans like 50gb, 100gb etc also available*```

Fast delivery assured

*Each customer to a different sim account, so only the customer is using the data*
Re: I Am 46, No Bank Balance, No Assets, What Should I Do? by uboma(m): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
dollytino4real:

SMH
Re: I Am 46, No Bank Balance, No Assets, What Should I Do? by clockwisereport: 4:28am On Oct 08, 2020
dollytino4real:

did you read the writeup?
Re: I Am 46, No Bank Balance, No Assets, What Should I Do? by Goldencheese(m): 4:45am On Oct 08, 2020
Hi,

Please can I upvote this 10,000 times? And you write well.

Voy:
BestAnswer

First, don't put pressure on yourself for not having a “bank balance” or “assets”. It's important to know that all these are still achievable only if you have a sane mind and good health.

Try getting a skill or adding knowledge to what you already have and know. Put yourself out there and let others know what you can do as regards providing solutions to problems with your knowledge and skills.

Cut down unnecessary expenses and try to live on your keep (or even below), but take care of yourself so that you can continue what you do.

Save first whatever you earn, then use what is remaining for bills and all. Don't borrow or buy things on credit (that's a thick maze of poverty). Always pay yourself and I mean that literally.

Finally, give time, time. There are early bloomers and there are late bloomers. There are stars and there are shooting stars. Because it's not happening now doesn't mean it's never going to happen. Don't compare yourself with others.

Enjoy the little things, life itself is a maze we will all not go out of alive so don't kill yourself because you don't have a bank balance or any assets yet. Enjoy the ride.
Re: I Am 46, No Bank Balance, No Assets, What Should I Do? by dollytino4real(f): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2020
g
Heryormilekan:

And this is all you have to contribute ?
make i add wetin guy?
Re: I Am 46, No Bank Balance, No Assets, What Should I Do? by Voy(m): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2020
clockwisereport:

did you read the writeup?
grin

1 Like

Re: I Am 46, No Bank Balance, No Assets, What Should I Do? by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2020
you have to be worried if you have kids to feed and people looking up to you.
Re: I Am 46, No Bank Balance, No Assets, What Should I Do? by Greatzeus(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Voy:
BestAnswer

You copied this from Quora.

(1) (Reply)

ACCA / Stanbic Ibtc Sack / Whre Can I Learn Interior Decoration Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.